Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"

Go down 
2 posters

How Impressed are you with MTV's 2009 VMA's "Raining Gloves" Commercial?
A. Extremely Impressed
Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_lcap43%Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
B. Somewhat Impressed
Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_lcap29%Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
C. Impressed
Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_lcap28%Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
D. Somewhat Disappointed
Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_lcap0%Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
E. Extremely Disappointed
Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_lcap0%Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 2:34 pm

I doubt I'll watch it all either.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 9:46 pm

yeah they better not mess it up like BET did...
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 3:08 pm

I can't wait for this sunday to watch Janet and hear the song she is going to perform. I bet there will nt be one dry eye watching her perform.
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 9:39 pm

I can't wait to see the tribute to Michael! I'm not sure if I will watch the rest of the show though lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:48 pm

that commercial was great, it was tastful... wasn't tacky or cliche. very fitting for our dear michael :D
i'm really looking forward to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:20 pm

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435229/mj-vma-tribute-promo.jhtml#id=1621034
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"   Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's" Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Beloved King of Pop "to Reign over 2009 MTV VMA's"
Page 1 of 1