Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NZMJ
PYT
PYT

MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:13 am

This video is so cute - I love it! I also love it when he goes on to say that he goes though people's closets to look at their clothes! Classic Michael
lol!
Back to top Go down
AmberluvsMJJ
PYT
PYT

MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 12:12 am

Awww I remember watching this on fox, when it came out, and of course, Ive watched it on youtube way too many times, though i havent seen it in a good while, thanx for posting it!!! I would have never guessed that mj would have liked the salvation army lol
Back to top Go down
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:53 pm

I loved this clip. This is one of the things that endeared Michael to me primarily because, when I was about the same age as he was in the video, my "place of choice" to shop was St. Vincent de Paul's. LOL! And he is so right about finding some good stuff real cheap. I remember I found a fully lined suit from I. Magnin's and only paid $5.00 for it. The trick was in how you wore the clothes....everyone thought I'd paid a fortune for the suit.
Back to top Go down
kay-luvs-mj
PYT
PYT
kay-luvs-mj

PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:16 pm

i love when he says that....it's adorable.....King_of_Pop_411_Junky the little thing under your pic is real cute...... mj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 2:59 pm

I never would have known this about Michael. With all the snazy clothes he wore. How adorable. Thaks for this. BTW Hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 6:33 am

hahahah dont laugh!!! youll be hittin em up soon once the depression hits ya... aww mikey i miss u so much
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 11:11 pm

Wow! What a shocking surprise The King of Pop likes the Salvation Army! He was very down to earth. :!: ❤
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 5:25 pm

Hehehe, I get such a kick out of this. Aww, Love ya michael <3 ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!!   MJ: "you gonna be hitting them real soon when the depression hits!" MJ loves him some Salvation Army!!! EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 8:36 pm