Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN

Go down 
+3
MY-MJ
venice
mariaann1961
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 12:48 am

Quote :
Footage in "Gone Too Soon" includes video and audio of Jackson shot before his death. It also includes interviews with Jackson's personal manager, chef, spiritual adviser, hairstylist, trainer, protective agent and attorney.

No....really?

Halperin= jerks

Writer of article= nono
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
Countryrocker
Who's Lovin' You
Who's Lovin' You
Countryrocker

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 7:07 pm

I heard about this the other day too. When I heard his name, I wasn't happy. I won't even read his book. Slap Slap
Back to top Go down
LaQuietaMJ32
PYT
PYT
LaQuietaMJ32

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:11 pm

wtf this loser just needs to go away. he looks gay to me. lolzz
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:18 am

I read about this the other day, and I was interested untill I saw the name Ian Halperin Slap Slap

I guess we'll have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
MY-MJ
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 9:40 am

Oh my, isn't this the guy who claimed michael had gay lovers? Running out to meet them in the wee hours? Cos of that I didn't even buy his book.
Back to top Go down
venice
PYT
PYT
venice

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:45 am

I hope it's not another tabloid junkie documentary!!! I dont feel good on the release of this documentary! I didnt even finish reading his book!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:35 am

Slap Slap That fluffer! chairfight
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

PostSubject: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:11 am

I DON'T THINK I'LL BE WATCHING THIS!!

New Jackson documentary coming 'Soon'
Halperin brings King of Pop's final days to bigscreen
By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER

The author behind "Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson" is tackling the King of Pop's last days for the bigscreen.

Author-filmmaker Ian Halperin is behind "Gone Too Soon," an 88-minute documentary about Jackson that is culled from 300 hours of footage shot inside the singer's camp.

Shine Intl., which holds global distribution rights to the doc, will unveil "Gone Too Soon" at next month's Mip TV confab in Cannes. Pic is set for a theatrical run in Canada and France, via Transit Medias, on June 25 -- the first anniversary of Jackson's death.

Halperin wrote "Unmasked," which hit No. 1 last year on the New York Times' bestsellers list, after spending five years investigating Jackson.

Footage in "Gone Too Soon" includes video and audio of Jackson shot before his death. It also includes interviews with Jackson's personal manager, chef, spiritual adviser, hairstylist, trainer, protective agent and attorney.

According to the filmmakers, Jackson family members were not involved but are aware of the film. Family attorney Brian Oxman is among the interviewees.

Despite its depiction of the more scandalous aspects of Jackson's life, Halperin called the movie "a balanced tribute to the King of Pop."

"This is the film Michael and his fans deserve," Halperin said.

Shine Intl. president Chris Grant said the doc would "eventually be known as a really important piece of the Michael Jackson saga."

"Ian's done an incredible job telling the story of what actually happened to Michael," Grant said. "We've teased it a bit and the reaction has been tremendous."

Halperin reported in December 2008 that Jackson was in weak health -- and was quoted in a celebrity mag at the time predicting that the pop star would be dead within six months.

Halperin's shingle and Objective Films are behind the doc, which will be distributed for TV in some territories and as a theatrical release in others. Halperin's credits include co-authoring two books about the death of Kurt Cobain, as well as the doc "His Highness Hollywood."

Halperin and Grant are producing "Gone Too Soon" along with Jarred Weisfeld and Sarah Girgis.

Moonwalkin MJ mj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN   IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN Empty

Back to top Go down

IAN HALPERIN BRINGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL TO THE BIG SCREEN
Page 1 of 1