Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaQuietaMJ32
PYT
PYT
LaQuietaMJ32

VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein   VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein EmptyMay 10th 2010, 10:18 am

wooo hoooo you tell em Jermaine mj
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein   VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:45 am

laugh They sure pushed Jermaine's buttons. That was awesoooome! You tell them Jermaine. FU FU
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein   VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein EmptyMay 4th 2010, 5:11 am

Thanks to Mariaann for this one from the ultra slooooooooooooow mj.com

Check out Jermaine really telling it like it is and sharing our sentiments towards this money laundering, backstabbing whiteanting flea.

Jermaine Jackson -- Curse You, Dr. Klein!
Originally posted May 3rd 2010 1:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine had a few words for Dr. Arnie Klein this morning regarding his accusations that MJ was gay -- most of them of the four-letter variety.

F*** him! He's full of s***! Michael was not gay. It's full of s***! Way to go Jermaine! Preach it brotha! Don't hold back! I love ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein   VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein Empty

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Jermaine doesn't hold back when it comes to that lowlife Arnie Klein
Page 1 of 1