Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum is Back But...

Go down 
+2
Lonnie38
Chani
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ-lover
PYT
PYT
MJ-lover

The Forum is Back But... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 3:03 pm

Maikeru wrote:
"It's a bird it's a plane! NO IT'S A FEDORA!!!!!!!"

LOL!!!!!!

I suddenly wonder what it would look like......a sky full fedoras.....
White ones with blue, black ones, grey/ stripe-ones............
Wouldnt that be beautiful...hahahaa
My son really does that, its normal here when your drinking your coffee, watching tv, reading a book....suddenly a fedora flies in front of your face.....or hits you, haha....

mj
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Jakuson
Bad
Bad
Maikeru Jakuson

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 1:51 pm

MJ-lover wrote:
I like it here...still finding out how things work , but hey thats me..
I love all the colors here....well first of all al the MJ's ofcourse...makes me happy...and I need that! mj (my son does this all day long, I used to flying fedoras now...)
It's a bird it's a plane! NO IT'S A FEDORA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJ-lover
PYT
PYT
MJ-lover

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 1:23 pm

I like it here...still finding out how things work , but hey thats me..
I love all the colors here....well first of all al the MJ's ofcourse...makes me happy...and I need that! mj (my son does this all day long, I used to flying fedoras now...)
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 5:31 am

Bingo, Essence. As they say in the finance world - you can't put all your eggs in one basket.
Back to top Go down
essence54
PYT
PYT
essence54

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:54 pm

I had gotten nice & comfy over at MJ.com, but after this recent glitch in that forum, I decided it was time for me venture out and see what other fan sites have to offer. So far I am registered at three sites now, and you are right, Chani, they each have different offerings. While MJ.com will probably be my home base, I will be visiting other sites as well. I appreciate the invite to come to this site. This site is an "escape" like you say, Junky. You gotta have options. Don't put all your posts in one forum.

wheeee

P.S. I like these animated smileys!!!

All for ♥️ L .O.V.E. ♥️ All for Michael.
Essence ♥️
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:43 pm

Well I am happy it is back, because one of my girls could not access this page so she could not join....but I already added this to my favorites, because it is rocking. I have so many other "sisters" out there I just cannot limit myself to one place.....so I will be hanging out everywhere I am asked to LOL "Anywhere there is Michael Love, I'll be there, I am just sorry I waited so long to check it out.

I am never going to finish my homework now Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:21 pm

Exactly Chani, here at MJJForever we don't people to choose on over the other but instead take BOTH into consideration. Many are the complaints against Sony at MJ.com, so this site offers a great escape from the frustrations felt at MJ.com sometimes. I truly hope people will read your words and consider what you're saying!

Chani wrote:
do not be a stranger to other sites lol. I just wanted to say that because it seems like people feel obligated to stick with one site. I'm actually registered on 10 sites I think now? lol. And I think that's a good thing because each site offers me something different. Like I can get raunchy on Planet's site, this site is more colorful, I can say anything I want on IMDb and Topix because arguments are actually welcomed, then there's the naughty fanfic sites I'm registered for, the informative sites I'm registered, etc.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'll stick to each site I'm registered on because they all actually offer something unique. So I hope no one feels the need to abandon this site because the site admins were really helpful in giving us a place to cozy up for awhile. Keep Michaeling!
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT
Chani

PostSubject: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:34 pm

do not be a stranger to other sites lol. I just wanted to say that because it seems like people feel obligated to stick with one site. I'm actually registered on 10 sites I think now? lol. And I think that's a good thing because each site offers me something different. Like I can get raunchy on Planet's site, this site is more colorful, I can say anything I want on IMDb and Topix because arguments are actually welcomed, then there's the naughty fanfic sites I'm registered for, the informative sites I'm registered, etc.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'll stick to each site I'm registered on because they all actually offer something unique. So I hope no one feels the need to abandon this site because the site admins were really helpful in giving us a place to cozy up for awhile. Keep Michaeling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Back But...   The Forum is Back But... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forum is Back But...
Page 1 of 1