Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 11:13 pm

Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... Jerm
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 11:17 am

Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... 3a22eb2f
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:06 pm

well im glad to here that.. and girl u not missin much... the only thread i go there for is the sfl's all the other threads get so defensive when you voice an opinion.. kinda pushes you away you know?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 12:02 am

I posted some "possible" groundrules after listening to all kinds of complaints on the forum and some people did not like it and poshlilly sent a mesage that upset me and which kind of felt threatening so I posted it on the main forum, which was not the best idea, at least disclosing her identity, so we had a big argument and I left the MJ forum. Then we made up and everything is fine now but I feel I will keep away for a while because I am getting very addicted and I have to work on my thesis. So I am reading what people write every now and again so I am still up to date more or less but I am deliberately not making an account to contribute so that I can impose self-control LOL if that makes any sense. I am missing you all though. I am relaxed now that me and poshlilly are ok now. We sorted our problems out completely and agreed on what we have been doing wrong to each other. So that is something that I am very happy about.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 11:38 pm

G what happened to you? im out of the loop here..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 6:46 pm

Thank you Necey....I miss you too. Seems like me and poshlilly are patching things up as well, which is great. I need to wrestle with this thesis for the time being and I am hoping to come back and bring poshlilly with me when I am done. Perhaps I should encourage her to come back before I am done as well....Smile Anyway, take care and good luck in your studies as well Necey.
Back to top Go down
necey
The Way You Make Me Feel
The Way You Make Me Feel
necey

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 6:32 pm

Hey gunverdi! I miss you hon! I understand what happened and why you did what you did, and I do appreciate your apology.

So you work on that thesis and take care of your family! We'll be here waiting for you whenever you're ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 3:51 am

I miss you too....I will hang around here for a while. I wont post as often but will hang around. Guys....I need to tell you that I did behave badly as well. I should have kept poshlilly's name anonymous. I dont regret putting the post there because I felt it was bad but I should never have put her name. I am feeling very bad about that. Please do extend your hand to her. She needs that. I would be very grateful if you did that. I may even come back after I sort the thesis. I am kind of in big trouble with that at the moment. So you can imagine I am feeling quite fragile. I will keep around but not in the forefront for a while. I love you all. I have posted some news for you on the news section but Viscera do change its place whereever you feel is better. It is quite interesting as it talks about Michael's taste in girls and his fight with Lisa. I am not saying more.Go enjoy it. Two versions are there and apparently today there is a book coming out in the US about this. I love you all and please dont forget Poshlilly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 4:52 pm

gunverdi wrote:
I think I am dick sometimes arent I ? Sorry guys!

GUNVERDI! :D

Um nooo, you are not a dick. Why would you say such a thing?
We miss you! 😢
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 10:50 am

Im sry G i didnt mean to offend anyone, im from the south, and im mixed... we just say that here, you can only say it if you colored... hahaha im j.k But the book is Michael Jackson by randy taborrelli ... it has from beginning to end.. im sure not all of it is true , but it is a very long book about 700 something pages, with pictures in the middle..and a good read if anything, at times it seems one sided, but thats the author i guess giving his opinion.. And the term "nigga" its in my vocabulary, i dont say it often... only when i get in that goofy ghetto mood...naaww mean? I know its not professional but, im just childish sometimes... my bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 3:52 pm

I think I am dick sometimes arent I ? Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 3:10 pm

She is probably talking about the book that was unreleased where Stacey Brown was threatening Jermaine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 8:06 pm

Admin which mj book are you talking about? can you give us some highlights? And also may I say that I was not very happy with that term. I am afraid I find it racist and offensive even if it is used for jermaine, as we are slightly miffed by him. I am happy to contribute to a forum but please let us make sure some standards are in place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 1:27 pm

man i could care less for jermaine...that Dude wrote a bunch of shit about michael in his book...so did latoya.. but now everything is cool... if u read the mj book, theres so much about jermaine.. i believe he has a vangeance out for mikey... but its jermaines fault he never got big, he married hazel and stayed with mowtown.... his fault!

Last edited by Admin on September 24th 2009, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 11:32 am

What are we going to do with him. I feel so horrible for him, but at the same time I feel he kind of brought a whole lot of this on himself. I won't pretend to even know how hard it must have been to be grieving MJ and trying to put a tribute together to honor him. I do appreciate the fact that he was able to think a little clearer and place everything off till 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....   Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ay Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine....
Page 1 of 1