Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 8:00 pm

And the site is down again. Yanno, I can't help but notice that every time we get a heated topic going on that site and people start arguing it seems to go down. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 7:20 pm

I do too, it's pretty easy to navigate. I think everyone would get used to it after a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 6:58 pm

Honestly, I wish people would give this site a chance, quite frankly that forum is very outdated. As for the repeated site crashes, I agree, I wonder what thats all about?
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 6:54 pm

it seems to be going dowm more and more lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 6:53 pm

yup the site went down.
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 6:52 pm

having trouble getting in again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:41 pm

yey I know! :D
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:37 pm

forum is back up finally
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:25 pm

I agree, He still looked so good, seemed so happy, and he could still REALLY move. Takes my breath away. Makes it so much more real that he was TAKEN from us. He should still be here. Somehow if he hadn't looked good or something, it would have made it easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:24 pm

And this is why everybody on the other site needs to sign up for this one, it serves as a great back up for when mj.com is down. And quite frankly, Sony could stand to take a few pointers from Viscera. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:21 pm

thanks! I found out where to fix it
I love that picture, he is gorgeous Smile
he never misses a beat. That trailer was incredible, but it also slapped us in the face with the fact that life is so unfair. I miss him so much
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:12 pm

I hope they are fixing some things. Your signature doesn't show up, did you go into your profile and check to have it be visable in every post?

I need to share this pic, check it out! lol

anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? Mjtiigp

This is a screen capture from the This is it movie trailer. He looked soooo good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:01 pm

haha ditto
and for some reason reason my signature doesn't appear on this forum, what the hey? lol
well maybe it does and I can't see it, who knows 👅
possibly it is down because they are taking our hints and doing some revamping ::crosses fingers::
we can always hope
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 12:59 pm

at least the last time it went down, we could read but not post. I think I'm just truly realizing how much I need all the support and friendships we've created over there.
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 12:58 pm

It's driving me nuts, I keep trying to get in. I need my daily MJ fix! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 12:51 pm

I'm getting the same thing, thank goodness I have backups lol
hopefully it will be back up after work, this is one of the only week nights I have free
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 11:22 am

I can't even get tot he site, it says internal server error
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?   anyone else having trouble getting into the forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone else having trouble getting into the forum?
Page 1 of 1