Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 3:03 am

28.1 - Now, I wanna try and moonwalk on air and this is the perfect platform for me to do so. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

28.1 - Oh dear God, I hope these sequins don't fall off. I had to buy a cheap emergency one straight from the Salvation Army for 2 bucks as Blanket destroyed my real jacket.

28.2 - I wanna rock the boat with you all night.

28.3 - Stop right there! That's Kenny the koala I posed with back in Sydney during my HIStory tour. I need my eucalyptus fix ya know.

28.3 - Woah, stop for a sec! There's the Green Giant. I wanna see the Green Giant. (sings) Ho ho ho, Green Giant.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 4:12 am

27.1 - If I read one more story about The Brady Bunch, I'm gonna through a football at Mike's car like Greg did to Marcia's nose.

27.1 - Where's Michael? This is more fun than Where's Wally? Hee, hee!

27.2 - Meet my junior doppleganger. He's got some of the baddest moves in the ol' damn town so paps, watch yaselves!

27.2 - Brandon, ya gotta point a bit more that way to get a full range of motion.........no, ya doin' wrong!

27.3 - Just practising my future parental skills in the likelihood of being Father Of The Year.

27.3 - baby:- Who needs breastfeeding when you got Michael Jackson who's just pure milk oozing out of his body? Goo-goo, gaa-gaa!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 4:06 am

26.1 - Look at me! I'm the newly anointed captain of the good ship Bare Chest. Who's gonna help me loosen up this rope, eh?

26.2 - Oh shyt! I should've picked up Blanket from his show and tell music recital. He's gonna give me a hapkido kick now as he's good at karate as I'm in deep applehead now, d'oh!

26.3 - I'm gonna teach The Wiggles how to drive a big red car like this one, hee hee!

26.3 - Hey Dorita! That's some killer shoe pins you've got on. Wee-woo! Let's hop in together in that hot red car and paint the town.......red! Hee, hee!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 3:49 am

25.1 - Come on guys, I love Charlie Chaplin, so what? The joke's seriously gotta stop. I look HIDEOUS with that mo', honestly!

25.2 - Ah, who needs the catwalk when you have the stairwalk instead? (pouts lips)

25.3 - These photo shoots are so boring, I can pose with my eyes closed so much it just puts me to sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 5:45 am

Ah, thank goodness it's here! You're the best, Lauren! TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 208247

We need a bit of a laugh as well as some fun and frivolity.

24.1 - Psst, Al, this is supposed to be invitation only. What is Tommy Crappola doing here? He ain't nuthin' but a racist redneck bigot!

24.1 - Al, come here and give me a kiss and I'll tell ya where I keep the gold pants.

24.2 - Oh, bugger! Now I figured out why the camera isn't working. The film roll is labelled "ABC" but some schmuck with an IQ of a cumquat gave me a film roll labelled "XYZ". Jackie's gonna kill me.

24.3 - Watchoo lookin' at? Do you have a problem with sex on a stick draped in gold? Get ova yaselves, pur-lease!

Of course, you can edit your photos and day number on this thread daily just like at MJ.com.
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:32 pm

Just a suggestion if you post the IMG Code from photobucket the pics will appear here instead of the link eybrow

HeyPrettyBaby wrote:
Hey every1. I have come up with this wicked idea that can give us a giggle or a smile or a pause for thought and get our creative juices flowing. Each day I will post 3 different pictures of Michael into this thread. All you have to do is comment with your caption. They can be funny ones, happy ones, heartfelt ones, poetic ones in fact any ones you want.
So let's get started.

NOTE - This thread was started over at MJ.COM but seeing as Sony seemed to have screwed us over I am continuing the thread on here for all the people that love it.

Day 24 Pictures:

24.1 - https://2img.net/h/i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/MadnessInTheMusic/Michael%20Jackson/Caption%20Thread/day241.jpg

24.2 - https://2img.net/h/i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/MadnessInTheMusic/Michael%20Jackson/Caption%20Thread/day242.jpg

24.3 - https://2img.net/h/i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/MadnessInTheMusic/Michael%20Jackson/Caption%20Thread/day243.jpg

My Day 24 Captions:

24.1 - "I just got a text from Annie, she said she is ok. Pass it on."

24.2 - For once the camera isn't capturing beauty because beauty has captured the camera.

24.3 - "Hey what you looking at? Haven't you ever seen sex on legs before?"

With love l.o.v.e Lauren x add me
Back to top Go down
HeyPrettyBaby
PYT
PYT
HeyPrettyBaby

PostSubject: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:27 pm

Hey every1. I have come up with this wicked idea that can give us a giggle or a smile or a pause for thought and get our creative juices flowing. Each day I will post 3 different pictures of Michael into this thread. All you have to do is comment with your caption. They can be funny ones, happy ones, heartfelt ones, poetic ones in fact any ones you want.
So let's get started.

NOTE - This thread was started over at MJ.COM but seeing as Sony seemed to have screwed us over I am continuing the thread on here for all the people that love it.

Day 24 Pictures:

24.1 - TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 Day241

24.2 - TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 Day242

24.3 - TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 Day243

My Day 24 Captions:

24.1 - "I just got a text from Annie, she said she is ok. Pass it on."

24.2 - For once the camera isn't capturing beauty because beauty has captured the camera.

24.3 - "Hey what you looking at? Haven't you ever seen sex on legs before?"

With love l.o.v.e Lauren x add me

Last edited by HeyPrettyBaby on March 19th 2010, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madnessinthemusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6