Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum is down

Go down 
+7
Jenny
KitaKaT
MJs_Invincible
Viscera19
JulieD.
Admin
mkanhnh-Jenna
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 12:21 pm

Yeah, Sparkles, and it seems as of this AM, March 20, I'm still blocked with all my posts naming names deleted. Since Tangled Web (all the naming posts in one) has been deleted, maybe you could tweet it to Randy Jackson. LOL! The family probably already knows this stuff, but, if they don't, it might help them. Sony's attempt at damage control by deleting my posts and blocking me has only made me post this on the web. I kept giving them a pass; but now, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 12:55 am

JulieD. wrote:
Hi guys....

That said, this tells me more than ever that we need justice for Michael and that something ****really**** stinks!

I agree. I think Anschutz has more clout and $ power than anyone can really fathom. Money is a God in this world.

$ONY SUCKS
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:39 pm

Jenny has a point, too; about Murray's trial coming up in about two weeks. Can't have anyone thinking there's anyone else involved **but** Murray. Having posts naming names of others who could be involved takes away from the pre-planned spin. LOL!

Just checked over at Sony. Looks like the site is back up; but I'm still blocked. Maybe I'll try a different name and see if that works. But if they have my ISP, then I doubt it. Will check.

Just went and tried to log in under a different name...no dice. Am able to view forum as a guest and have noticed there are still posts flaming Sony, still posts about the justice4mj twitter event....but all of mine are gone and I'm blocked.

Maybe I was on to something..... Smile
Back to top Go down
YRmyLife
PYT
PYT
YRmyLife

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:21 pm

It seems the site is up and working again now, don't know if anything has changed yet just going to check...... but I wont be leaving here I love it Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:43 pm

I can still visit the forum as a "guest" but I can't log in....checked this morning and I am still blocked. I've noticed a type of "spin" going on over there as well. A lot of posts are coming up saying that Sony is "cleaning house" i.e., getting rid of all the negative posts toward Sony. The thing is, I've ***never*** posted anything negative about Sony....I've always given them a pass since I'm well aware that it's their site. You all know what, and who, I posted about....and that now those posts are gone.

I can almost feel what Michael felt in a way....these posts over at Sony talking about getting rid of people who allegedly bad mouth Sony - which I've never done - yet I can't log in and defend myself or state my position. This type of maneuver sound familiar to any of you? What was that? Michael was tried in the media and found guilty? I'm being tried - in a sense - on Sony's blog and being found guilty of bagging on Sony when I never did?

Well, now Sony's in my sights. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 5:06 am

This was the first idea that entered my head.
We were getting organized, there in lays a threat. To block someone posting information sounds all the more like I have it right, did Erin get blocked as well?
Now it could be they are just redoing the site, so I will not pass judgment YET, I just find it disturbing since it has never been down this long.
Back to top Go down
essence54
PYT
PYT
essence54

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:13 am

Yep, I think they are trying to silence us on their website due to the preliminary hearing and I also think it might have something to do with Sony's recent deal with MJ's estate brokers. If they are getting ready to market and promote the upcoming music releases, they probably want to "clean up" the site. I also think they will more than likely redesign the site. Those greedy money hungry powers that be at Sony would not promote MJ's stuff while he was alive and now they see a big opp for mo' $$$ and that's all that matters. To hell with MJ's fans 'cause we know that "They Don't Really Care About Us." Just my thoughts. I'm just sayin'!

All for ♥️ L.O.V.E. ♥️ All for Michael.
Essence ♥️

P.S. It is more than a "technical glitch." Sony has plenty of money to "fix" whatever is wrong if in fact something is wrong.
wtf
Back to top Go down
KitaKaT
PYT
PYT
KitaKaT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:48 am

Hmmm.. Sony's twitching... backing up and doing damage control. I wonder if they forgot about 'click & save'? ~smirks~

BTW... I'm sure the fact that MJFans are in the millions didn't enter their brains either!

~^*..*^~
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:25 am

I think you may be right Julie.

Maybe they are getting twitchy because of the run-up to the trial and they are going to be under the spotlight.

They don't want fans who are able to conspire against them on their own websites!

I wonder what they are worried about! Are there really that many of us able to make a difference?

anyone?

b
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/themirrorcracks
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:12 am

Hi guys....

Just tried one more time over at Sony.....yep, I'm blocked. I can view the discussion threads as a "guest" though and I did save my article(s). Totally didn't expect them to spaz over there.....but I think SparklesDaCat is right....not cool to name names....

That said, this tells me more than ever that we need justice for Michael and that something ****really**** stinks!
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:48 am

Good for you Sparkles!

I hope Julie republishes them here!

mj

Sony can Forum is down 84178
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:33 am

I guess it's not considered 'cool' at $ony to post articles about Phillip Anschutz or Randy Phillips, or Tom Barrack. Go figure. But it was brilliant of JulieD to post them. I saved all of them on my word pad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:00 am

Julie!

Why did they block you?

I'm shocked!

Forum is down 980837
Back to top Go down
KitaKaT
PYT
PYT
KitaKaT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:06 pm

Oh... Sony is fixing things alright! Don't you think for a second that this is just a technical boo boo!
Back to top Go down
MJs_Invincible
PYT
PYT
MJs_Invincible

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 8:37 pm

ah sony sony sony, how can they not fix this?!? its been down for days >:/
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:47 pm

I think its kind of funny that I started this thread months ago, and Sony is still having problems. I'm not blocked, but I don't spend a ton of time there other than to read stories. lol
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:34 pm

if you guys want come to the chatter box, its on the main page at the very bottom, just hit log in
Back to top Go down
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:30 pm

Hey guys....I just tried logging on to the Sony site and have found out I've been blocked! At first, I thought they might be down for maintenance; but Reina just PM'd me and she says she posted to me - but I can't access it - and that Sony is removing my posts. Guess they didn't like my last few posts naming names. Anyone else blocked over at Sony?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 7:13 pm

forum is down again guys, hope you get here soon
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 2:47 pm

Yes cheluv,I hope they get rid of those hackers or whatever they are :(
Back to top Go down

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 2:38 pm

AHH this is soo annoying i like tried a million times!!! :x
Back to top Go down

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 2:17 pm

I hope they fix it quickly,what a mess!
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 2:07 pm

I'll add you once I can get in again. I got in for a minute but I could only read the titles of posts, if I tried to click to read the whole post I went to the memories page. I hope they fix this quickly and get the hacker out of there!
Back to top Go down

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 1:56 pm

I had to make another account,someones using mine now.I'm now Mindy over there.Please add me again,I have to start all over. 😢
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 1:43 pm

it's down again. :x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum is down   Forum is down Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum is down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next