Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina
PYT
PYT

MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 7:26 am

Oh, it seems same is happening to me now :( Some viruses have blocked my access to the internet. That's why I'm not much online lately, but I hope everything will be fixed asap.
Miss you ppl! :(
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 11:49 pm

Having been gone all day, I had no idea. But thank you for the heads up, and I hope this does NOT happen again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
Maikeru Jakuson
Bad
Bad
Maikeru Jakuson

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 11:05 am

Thanks for the waning Junky
I'm sorry for wat happen at ur school. That sucks. T..T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 9:47 pm

Oh KingofPop I'm so sorry. It is unbelievable what you had. I hope you don't have any more problems with this.
So far, I think I'm not being hacked yet MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 8:55 pm

Not so bad apart from this stupid hacking thing :( How are you? Even if I change all the passwords which I have many and I cant even remember what I have been using, dont you think they can still access to detect the lot again? I am thinking og asking my virus provider's advanced help system where they can do things for you as a remote service. I keep getting a tracking cookie alert and the name of the cookie is null! the usual ones have adclick etc on them but this one is called null. :( This sucks...These people really suck! :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 8:38 pm

Gunverdi: How have you been, doll?!! I haven't even attempted going back to the site after this incident at my school. I was petrified. Everybody knew it was the computer I was sitting at that crashed! Just go thru and change your passwords to every account you access on you computer. Also, assure that you keep logged off of them when you're not using them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 7:57 pm

I am gutted. I have some problems even if I am not registered on MJ site anymore. I clicked on one of the links. I have one of the latest virus programs on my pc which is always up to date but I think there seems to be a risk that it does not seem to be clearing it. Every 10 minutes I am running the software and the same sh*t is coming out :( I am very scared myself. I do a lot of online stuff and I cant be sure of anything anymore :( well upsetting. I hope they all rot in hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 5:42 pm

Heya fellow MJ fans, its KinGofPoP411Jnky(MJJF) here and I'm just wanted to give anybody who maybe isn't aware yet, a heads up. MJJF has been hacked today and on a major level. I went to post a reply on my Susan Etok post and as soon as I clicked the "add reply" button, a black screen popped up with a message that said "hacked by blackcode" or something to that effect. I had logged on from a school's computer and as a result the whole computer lab was evacuated into a classroom and shut down and the campus police were called to the lab. I, being the person who had been using the affected computer along with students who were sitting in the same row, had our Names, addresses, and phone numbers taken by the police. I was to say the least, terrified.

Now I want to say this, for these hackers to reach such levels, they had to of gotten into Sony's system. What makes this so baffling and surprising is for the past 2 weeks we've all, as a unit, been sending complaints of these hackings to Sony. Obviously, our pleas were ignored and this is the end result. As a precautionary measure I want to encourage my fellow MJ fans to change passwords to all accounts accessed thru the same computer they use to access the MJJ Forum. Whether it be email accounts, ebay accounts, personal banking accounts, etc. it would be safe to change passwords to such accounts. To ensure the security of your personal information and to prevent any future compromise of your password, please take the following into consideration...

1. Do NOT use passwords that include things such as your: birthdate, social security number, DL number, or any other personal identifying info.

2. Create a password that includes a combination of: Upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.

3. Avoid using the "save password" option on a computer that has multiple users.

4. There are certain emails out there that are called "phishing emails." These are widely used to access passwords, accounts and other personal info from your computer thru links embedded in the emails, DO NOT ACCEPT OR CLICK LINKS IN EMAILS FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW!!!

If anybody else has suggestions to keep our fellow MJ fans safe, please feel free to add!

Much love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!   MJJ Forum has been hacked!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MJJ Forum has been hacked!!!
Page 1 of 1