Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what do you think about this (apparently when i tried posting the forum did not let me..now why?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So what do you think about this (apparently when i tried posting the forum did not let me..now why?!?! Empty
PostSubject: So what do you think about this (apparently when i tried posting the forum did not let me..now why?!?!   So what do you think about this (apparently when i tried posting the forum did not let me..now why?!?! EmptyOctober 27th 2009, 12:57 am

:x
Dont shoot me..im just the messanger..i found these statements rather upseting..there were said some time ago..but its only now that ive decided to post these comments..and have used them in previous replys to post..so here goes

TT- "There will be death in the jackson family"<<<<before mj passed<<<Red mothertrucken flag!

TT- "Michael is a production. He needs to be run like a production!<<<this is how they treated him..anything for money!

TT- "President of simbolia"<<<proven BS<<<they dont know who he is!

TT- "I am in charge of michaels finances"<<<was fired.so.BS...said this again after mj passed

____returns 5 million or so to estate!

TT- "I love michael jackson"<<<<if you loved him you would not treat him like "it" instead of "him"...you would not seperate him for all those he loved..his friends his family!..You were taking control of everything!

Michael is NOT a business he was a human being! But they did anything for money! And why was TT at the house when michael died!..He was fired did he not get the picture. michael signed papers that "Dr. TT no longer represents me." TT states "there will be death in the jackson family."..Michael is not a business ok?!?!
Back to top Go down

So what do you think about this (apparently when i tried posting the forum did not let me..now why?!?!
Page 1 of 1