Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 18th 2010, 5:04 am

52.1 - OK, I got the hoola salute, now I'm going to teach you some REAL hoola dancing and you will not regret it for the rest of your lives.

52.2 - Sorry guys, I've gotta get me some KFC that Dorita asked me to order from her list. It's a thank-you-for-the-dance lunch, you know how it is.....hee, hee.

52.2 - Can't talk now guys, I've gotta remember the song list off by heart. Let's see what's on there:- Oh What A Beautiful Morning, La Donna E Mobile......wait! That's the wrong song list! I love those songs but I don't sing 'em! I'm not a quasi-opera singer! Gee whiz!

52.3 - Heh, heh, heh, I've taught Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Orianthi Panagaris, Jennifer Batten and Slash everything they all know. (sniggers)

52.3 - I think I'm going to put some rhinestones on this guitar so I can make it rock even more, hee hee!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 17th 2010, 4:29 am

51.1 - Hm, if I dress like this more often, I'm less likely to be approached by the long lenses that keep me at bay from privacy.

51.1 - Seems as I'm the new Big Red employee, I can spruik from coast to coast incognito, hee, hee, hee!

51.2 - Paul might want to write a sequel for Ticket To Ride - who bloody needs one when you have a horse that serves as decent transportation!

51.2 - Hey, Paul, what do you think of the title of my new song, You Rock My Horse? It's got a good ring to it, eh?

51.3 - Sh, please! I'm hypnotising the mic.

51.3 - (makes slurping salivating noise) I could do with a nice KFC chicken breast right now, phwoar!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 15th 2010, 7:58 pm

50.1 - Jon, I swear, I can be as scary as you want me to be but I'm not going to terrorise no girl, not even a sweet girl like Ola.

50.1 - Jon, I will NOT, I repeat, NOT drink Pepsi nor eat KFC dressed as a zombie and werewolf. You know what they say about a full moon. It wreaks havoc on your appetite, and your sanity.

50.2 - I swear on a stack of bibles, I AM MICHAEL JACKSON, you nincompoop!

50.2 - Don't you know who I am???????

50.3 - If it tastes good, you know it's addictive, just don't ask my brothers, they know bugger all.

50.3 - Hear no evil, taste no evil, smell no evil.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:27 pm

49.1 - Which man in the mirror are we talking about here? Hmmm, the mind boggles.

49.1 - You wanted more of me? You got it! I know you can't get enough of me so your wishes have been granted.

49.2 - Boris: Michael what is the secret of a long life success?
Michael: Boris, you got to play it by ear, it's easy as ABC.

49.2 - Boris: So you wanna play some tennis with me, eh? Well, bring it on?
Michael: Sorry Boris, thanks but no thanks. I can pull off more aces and fast serves than you could ever possibly imagine - particularly within the glove, hee, hee.

49.3 - Oh shucks! I hate bugs, I think I swallowed one. Excuse me while I try and regurgitate it out.

49.3 - You want me to sing Nessun Dorma???? No, I can't, I'm trying to protect my voice, see? I NEED to protect my voice. Don't do this to me please! My voice is my financial tool and I have to lubricate it 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 13th 2010, 7:57 pm

48.1 - Hmmm, I wonder if I can teach the hot air balloon how to moonwalk on air.

48.1 - Seems as I brought in some KFC as essential condiments, I need the balloon heat to keep these finger lickin' chickies warm.

48.2 - Hey Dorita, look at me, and tell me who's that mighty fine looking man you're staring at that you're going to marry, eh?

48.2 - They say a picture paints a thousand words, but these eyes paint an eternity.

48.3 - Perhaps I could embark on a modelling or designing career with my unique design creativity and my unique sexy strut.

48.3 - Well, seems as the girls are constantly after me, I can camouflage among these walls. This'll trick 'em, heh heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 12th 2010, 7:34 pm

47.1 - I think I shook my body down to the ground a little too literally.

47.1 - Which way's the ground and the ceiling? This whole gravity thing has got me beat, it makes me wanna scream to be honest with you.

47.2 - Do you think I can look even more sexy if I design and wear clothes that light up?

47.2 - Psst, Dorita, wanna ride wit' me on Da Casbah?

47.3 - I'm so thirsty I feel like some sparkle-arkle-arkle-arkle juice to camouflage with my glittery vest, hee hee.

47.3 - Psst, don't tell Mamma but I nicked it off her. They didn't have any spares from the Salvation Army.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 7:59 pm

46.1 - Alright, who's next to feel the wrath of my royal fist?

46.1 - If I find that Bashir, I'm gonna shove this up his clacker where the sun don't bloody shine!

46.2 - Well, even if you're the King of Pop, you can't have your cake and eat it too, ya know.

46.2 - I'm on a Gold Pants Zone Diet - all tour and no cake. Make sure Prince gets this cake and no-one else, OK?

46.3 - Fake alert! Fake alert! Who's this doppleganger perpetrating to be me? Security!!!!!!!!!

46.3 - (fake MJ sings) I'm starting with the man in the mirror. (real Michael) Shut up, you fake! I can spot a phony just by the distinct smell of wax. Phony!!!!! Security!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 4:27 am

45.1 - Oi, shove it Dunk, it's MY show, MY water soaker, otherwise I'm gonna put a water balloon right up your alley way as I speak.

45.2 - Officer, why am I in jail for? Committing a crime by being the King Of Pop????? This is preposterous! I want out NOW!!!!!! Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

45.3 - I'd rather be high perched up here coz it's too low to get under (yeah, yeah).

45.3 - Today the music charts, tomorrow the world, the day after and for the rest of my life the KFC franchise! Woohoo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 10th 2010, 4:22 am

44.1 - Hee, hee, no-one will ever find me up here (except for Dorita who feels my waft from miles around).

44.1 - So this is what defying gravity is all about, eh? This sure beats the cherry picker any day, hee hee!

44.2 - Are you sure they really ARE the Bee Gees or a cardboard cut out? You're not having me on, are ya?

44.2 - OK boys, let's have a competition to see who has the biggest set of teeth as I can beat you all hands down with my fine set of chompers, hee, hee, hee!

44.3 - Fashion photographer: Sheesh that sweater sucks, but boy, Michael, you sure look good in it by making something so ordinary come to life.

44.3 - Dorita, would you like to undress me? I'm kinda boiling in 'ere.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 8th 2010, 8:00 pm

43.1 - Listen buster! I was wearing bodysuits on the outside and striking fortified poses long before you did and I'm the rightful Superman in this joint, now BEAT IT!

43.2 - Paris sweety, read my lips, say "Mooooooon-waaaaaaaaalk"

43.2 - Paris darling, read my lips and repeat after me, say "I love you"

43.3 - Now I'm gonna have to make a clean getaway. The smooth criminal caught Annie so I won't be next on his hit list.

43.3 - I have a sneaky plan so that the paps won't be able to catch me, heh, heh, heh, heh.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 7:29 pm

42.1 - Jackie, don't even think about it, no-one can work a hat better than I can. Think of something else, will ya? Like being an engineer, I love the way you flirt at the panels.

42.2 - 2 and 2 makes........huh? What a minute! If I put 2 and 2 together in front of a mirror, it would be either 2 or 8. Doesn't add up!

42.3 - Woah, I look like Mr T! I'm tough but not THAT tough! Back off the make-up a little, please!

42.3 - An idea for my next music video featuring zombies. This'll be a beauty, heh heh heh!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 7:44 pm

41.1 - Geez, La Toya, you can't even bloody pour a simple cuppa because of the weight of your ridiculously and hideously long nails. Stop playin' beauty pageants and be a true blue dinky di sista, will ya? Bloody hell! Can't ya do anything right, woman?

41.2 - Lionel: Check this out people! We found the true identity of Bobo the clown! Gee, he's just as funny in real life as he is on stage!
Michael (mutters under his breath): Not funny, Lionel!

41.2 - Lionel: Meet my new co-star for my Dancing On The Ceiling video and tour! Emjay The Wandering Minstrel! He can defy gravity so much it's amazing, even sleep up and sit on the ceiling too I might add!
Michael (mutters under his breath): You'll pay for this big time, Lionel!

41.3 - Dorita, I'm-a swingin' your way! Weeeeeeeee!

41.3 - Watch me bust a move on this! Weeeeeeee! I never thought swingin' would be this EASY-PEASY!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 5th 2010, 7:55 pm

40.1 - Heh heh heh, I'm gonna make a clean getaway from these pirahnas. They will never stop me having my fun. HA!

40.1 - These coppers have got nothing on my sneaky driving prowess, heh heh heh heh! Sucked in!

40.2 - Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.....................Benny Hill is such a riot! Mate, chasing and flirting with those bikini clad girls just crack me up hysterically, hee hee hee hee hee hee..............

40.2 - Hee hee hee hee...............Mate, I can't get over Charlie Chaplin's attempt at the moonwalk! He looks like a human vacuum cleaner shuffling backwards instead!!!! Hee hee hee...........

40.3 - Naomi's never gonna find me here, hee hee, my white singlet matches the walls, (imitates Curly from the Three Stooges) nyak, nyak, nyak.

40.3 - Just practising for the Rotor ride (think washing machine) at Luna Park where I get stuck on a wall while spininng excessively fast. Weeeeeeeee! Won't that be fun?
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 5th 2010, 3:34 am

39.1 - Watch it! I ain't no speed demon so I ain't gonna pull ova boy and get mee ticket rite!

39.2 - Forget about tinkling the ivories, I'll be moonwalking the ivories instead. Any requests?

39.2 - Eat your heart out, Liberace!

39.3 - Who is it?

39.3 - Goodie! Now I can go shopping at places like Walmart, 7-11 and even picking up some KFC without being mobbed for a change. Yippee!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 4th 2010, 5:57 am

38.1 - Is is scary for ya baby?

38.1 - Look mate, there's no comparison, my eyes are bigger than yours so don't even try to start gawking until your sockets can take no mo'.

38.2 - Deepak, I'm the only one authorised to jump on the bed as I'm as close to Peter Pan as possible when it comes to childlike qualities.

38.2 - Just wait till Bubbles finds out about your antics, Deepak, he'll chuck a wobbly and go ape and distinctly bananas.

38.3 - There'll be no darkness tonight.

38.3 - I'm the light of the world, I feel grand.

38.3 - Coz this is Thriller, Thriller LIGHT.

38.3 - When this King wants light, he gets light! My kingdom believes in the goodness of light, not darkness!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 3:50 am

37.1 - Hmmmm, a career in ventriloquism would come in handy, don'tcha think Emmanuel?

37.2 - Oh no, forget I even said Blame It On The Boogie. It's coming after me! Run, Ola, run!!!!!

37.2 - Jeepers creepers! These zombies are after my jacket! Come on Ola, let's run before the rip the damn thing apart!

37.3 - It's time to bring some sparkle-arkle-arkle-arkle into your day, hee hee!

37.3 - On the eighth day, God made a sparkle - ie. ME and no-one else so back orffff!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2010, 8:52 pm

36.1 - Girl, close your eyes, let that angel kiss get into you.
(awwwwwwwww)

36.2 - Now for my next illusion-based feat for me to master...........moonwalking on water!

36.3 - Jackie, let go of my arm! Randy's gorilla arms are heavy enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 31st 2010, 5:58 pm

35.1 - I thought this was a fancy dress party, not something suited for the Royal Family.

35.1 - Ah, I can just fit into this after my KFC-athon (sucks in chest and tummy painfully and tightly), aaaaaah!.

35.2 - Yawn! Boy, that sun really woke me up! No wonder I sleep better on stage than I do anywhere else.

35.2 - Yawn and stretch! Ater some much needed sleep, it's time for some thrusting calisthenics.

35.3 - Booga booga to you too bro! Don't even think about eating MY entire bucket of KFC!

35.3 - You might be big in physique but I'm bigger when it comes to phenomenon, got it bro?
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 9:08 pm

34.1 - Naomi, I can't believe you're an absolute klutz! You're not on the catwalk now so shamone, get up and flirt with me, will ya?

34.1 - Oi, Naomi, break's over, there's serious work to be done, and I mean WORK of a sensual kind, ahem, let's do it!

34.2 - Bubbles, you stick to monkey business and I'll stick to humping for my girls, with love, OK Bubbly-Wubbly? (kisses Bubbles)

34.2 - Bubbles, you know I love you and all but you can't moonwalk with bananas on your feet as it is a safety hazard, OK snookums? With love. (kisses Bubbles)

34.3 - When it comes to music royalty, there's only room for one and that's ME, Freddie, so beat it!

34.3 - Freddie, don't even think about sticking that mic stand up my crotch and stealing my crown, OK? It's PRIVATE PROPERTY!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 12:40 am

33.1 - Guys, I need back up! I've just pulled a back muscle and it kind of looks awkward. Pleeeeeaaaase! Aaaaooooowwwwww!

33.1 - Excuse me while I strike a yoga butt pose.

33.2 - I've gotta go and meet Jane Fonda and exchange some funky aerobics tips. See ya! I love you all!

33.2 - Sorry guys but I've gotta go. ET just phoned home and it's very important.

33.3 - Marlon: Michael, I wish I could look as good as you with a headband.
Michael: Yeah, you're right, Marlon, keep on wishing and dreaming, you will never EVER steal my unique fashion style as I'm the star of this show, got it?
Marlon: (sheepishly) Yes, sir. whyhello

33.3 - Marlon: Psst, Michael, is that a gheri curl I see creep up from your root?
Michael: Shut up, Marlon. Mind your own bloody bees wax! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 3:14 am

32.1 - OK, who sprayed Mr Sheen on again! Nobody messes with ME and I ain't gonna be wrong-footed for quids!

32.1 - Now for my next song - Why You Wanna Trip On Me.

32.2 - I'll give the red light special all through the night.

32.2 - I recognise a dud malodorous mic anywhere! This mic is from K-Mart and it stinks like hell! I ain't gonna sing into THAT! Ugh!

32.3 - If people think I'm a freak instead of a sex god, see this, they need to go to OPSM forthwith!

32.3 - See this - that's how big Martin Bashir's bum is gonna be once I deal with him - toe to toe.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 4:49 am

31.1 - Can't a king get his beauty sleep?

31.1 - Boy I'm knackered. I've been humping with my crotch and incessant hip-thrusting non-stop for over three hours and I really.....YAWN......need to............YAWN..........get some much needed...........shuteye......... 'night all!

31.2 - Look at me! I'm Fred Astaire!

31.2 - Mum, you squashed my hat again, oh how embarrassing!

31.3 - Ah, the serenity! Oops, I spoke too soon.

31.3 - Sir, I asked for an idyllic hideaway and this is what I get? I demand a refund PRONTO! pssh
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 4:40 am

30.1 - For the bloody last time, birdie, YOU ARE SACKED! You've mucked up Rockin' Robin while performing for the Queen! Oh, by the way, I've just been cast as the male lead in the new production of "Bye Bye Birdie". Appropriate, isn't it?

30.2 - Listen Jermaine, you might be older than me but don't even think about stealing my might and power now that I've developed hardy biceps.

30.2 - Ha, sucked in Jermaine, now I'm gonna finally beat you in armwresting with this ammunition.

30.3 - You won't be home alone anymore once I deal with you, Mac!

30.3 - Imma kill ya Mac! This shirt costs me a fortune! I bought this from Prada and they are going to karate kick my arse! You're cactus, Mac!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 4:44 am

29.1 - Sorry, Randy, this umbrella only has room for one and it says VIP MICHAEL J JACKSON, so scadoodle!

29.1 - Randy, check this out! I'm finally reinacting Singing In The Rain after one of my idols Gene Kelly - yippee! This is the best time EVER!

29.2 - (in facetious frustration) Ah, rats!

29.2 - Yes, I love Mickey Mouse but this is bordering beyond ridiculous. Joke's over guys, stop it, hehehehehehehe.

29.3 - Aw shucks Marlon, so sorry to trip ya ova. Sick of being called Little Michael, now it's YOUR turn to feel the pinch.

29.3 - So, Marlon, who's the Little Bitty Pretty One now, eh? -toungue-
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 6:12 pm

LOL, these are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24   TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TIME 4 SUM FUN - The MJ Caption Thread: Day 24
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next