Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Story: 2000 Watts

Go down 
+4
mariaann1961
mkanhnh-Jenna
Ingridje
Jenny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 6:52 am

Hee hee

cabbs

Loving your latest updates too, Ingrid! So hot!

MjLuv
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/themirrorcracks
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 12:28 pm

Well, I finally had the courage to post the LOVE scene !! was I nervous !!! Wow, like hell, I was !!

Jenny wrote:
Hee hee

cabbs

Loving your latest updates too, Ingrid! So hot!

MjLuv
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 1:16 pm

Ha ha Ingrid

You didn't seem too nervous (and neither did Michael!!)

mj

And I love your avatar: if it isn't a lollipop, it's bubblegum!! You must have an oral personality Ingrid cherrin cherrin cherrin
Back to top Go down
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 1:41 pm

Lol Jenny, yeah I talk alot !! heehee

Jenny wrote:
Ha ha Ingrid

You didn't seem too nervous (and neither did Michael!!)

mj

And I love your avatar: if it isn't a lollipop, it's bubblegum!! You must have an oral personality Ingrid cherrin cherrin cherrin
balblah
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 2:41 pm

I wonder who's on the phone for Zena. Could it be Michael?

mj MJ Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 9:10 pm

omg jenny your killng me this is so frigin romantic...i have no words..as he was speaking i too was holding my breathe on the edge of the seat..where do you get your genuis!!!! cherrin cherrin New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 432260 -laughing- whyhello
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 9:49 pm

Thanks Chel!

I'm enjoying writing this and thinking more about his passion for music - it's so incredibly sexy!

Back to top Go down
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:07 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !
Faint....
and when I scrolled down and met his eyes !!! man !!! phw........
I died and went to heaven !!
and he took their both hands to her chest !! Gosh !! What were you thinking ?!
Are you sure this is about music ? mmmm
New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 211325

Last edited by Ingridje on March 29th 2010, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:10 am

Oh and Jenny, what a coincidence. I am trying to write another story and the heiress is called Zeta !! Lol !! I'll have to change that now. I don't want those two to get mixed up.
But I'm far from ready and don't want to post it yet. It won't be as long as the other though and very very different. I want it to be a thriller.

thrillerwolf
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:41 am

Loving the story can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 12:12 pm

Ingrid!! I lurve the sound of your other story. A thriller sounds great!!!! It's always great to read a different genre - anything with Michael in it New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 208247

I hope you post it here (when you are ready) so you can include pictures too!

Lonnie - thanks so much - I love your stories - sooo sexy! lovin
Back to top Go down
Csilla
PYT
PYT
Csilla

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2010, 4:25 pm

I like the way it goes, I think Zena is ready for the journey!
New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 MJ-michael-jackson-8467875-996-1000

Last edited by Csilla on April 12th 2010, 5:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
brianna40
PYT
PYT
brianna40

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2010, 8:37 am

Jenny wrote:
Hi Brianna

LOL - I just did one! You need to scroll down to the bottom of Page 2!

Thanks for stopping by!

party4

Jenny

party2

thank the gods you have. New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 34146
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 4:00 pm

Jenny,
This is getting good! I love how you have the picture of Michael's eyes. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it!!

MjLuv
Back to top Go down
brianna40
PYT
PYT
brianna40

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 11:36 am

hmmmmph
when are you gonna post again.

please in the name of the moonwalk. mnwlk
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 5:01 pm

love it!
Back to top Go down
brianna40
PYT
PYT
brianna40

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2010, 9:01 am

come on jenny. now i am getting impatient Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: 2000 WATTS - PART II   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 6:44 am

PART II

Zena wanted to kiss him there and then. He was so close to her. She hadn't felt this close to a man for such a long time. She'd never felt this way with any man. He was so beautiful and his eyes were inches from her own. She didn't dare look at his lips, that would have sent her over the edge, for sure. She tried to restrain herself and exhaled calmly and carefully so not as to appear as turned on by his closeness as she was. He broke all the rules of personal space, she could even see his pupils dilate turning his already dark smoldering eyes into pools of blackness the likes of which she'd never imagined before. She felt her skin tingle and flush with desire and she desperately wanted to lick her lips as if she'd just eaten a donut and they were covered in sugar. But she resisted. She had to. He wasn't coming onto her for goodness sake, how could he be? He had her attention, of course, but this was Michael Jackson!!! Everything he did was passionate. Every utterance landed like a soft caress on Zena's skin. His eyes had the power to undress her with every blink. The man oozed charm and could have seduced the pants off of a nun. Zena's eyes blurred as she imagined all the things she would like to do right there and then, but thankfully when she spoke she had the wherewithal NOT to speak her mind,

"em... of course! How can I help, Michael?"

Michael stood up and looked relieved, "Thank you Zena. I couldn't do this on my own and I knew you would help me!" He smiled and his eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "Zena, tell me..." Michael turned his back to Zena and pulled out one of his own laptop computers from one of the many bags scattered around the small recording studio. "...what is your favourite song of all time! Excluding mine of course." Michael giggled and blushed as he looked back up at Zena and waited for her response.

"Oh gosh! Um. That is so difficult." Zena struggled. "I'm always changing my mind!"

"Well! What is it at the moment - what did you last listen to that made you think 'wow I love that song!'"

Zena thought long and hard. There were so many. She was always thinking of this question. She was a recording engineer and she was always listening to music at home or in the car. When she was out in town she listened to music first and foremost and she spent hours and hours in any independent or second hand record store she could find. One of her favourites was Rebel Rock in New York City.
New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 The_record_store

And if she wasn't listening to music she was working on a particular song and right now her head was full of Michael and his music. It had been for months, since she'd found out she was going to be working on his album. She'd always loved Michael's music of course, as had her parents, but as with any artist she worked with, it was important that she immerse herself in his music and what a joy that was. She'd found all manner of early and rare recordings of the Jackson 5 and of Michael's early solo career. She'd stayed up til all hours watching concert footage and live recordings of many of his songs. She couldn't believe the range and complexity of The Jacksons themselves and she listened in awe to a medley of classics,

and of course Michael's early songs left her quite breathless,

But she knew Michael wouldn't let her choose any of his songs and she didn't want to appear like some kind of sycophant, he was too modest. He'd blushed as she caught his eye. Every part of him intrigued her. She took a deep breath,

"Well, I guess, as a recording engineer I...."

"NO NO NO! Zena..." Michael ran back and assumed his position in front of her. He grabbed her hand and held it to her chest. "From here. Tell me what YOU love." His eyes were so beseeching and his voice implored her to think from her heart that she just said it,

"Well, promise not to laugh!"

"I PROMISE! I would NEVER do that." She believed him. Something about the way he promised stirred her more than anything. It was such a little thing she'd asked of him, but his response was so sincere and serious she wanted to kiss him in that instant. Again she felt his warmth close to her as he waited, his eyes tracing the outline of her lips, or so she imagined.

"Okay, my most favourite song of ALL time is... manamana! There I said it!"

"What!" Michael had promised not to laugh, but he couldn't help the corners of his lips which curled upwards as she told him her favourite song! "The Muppets! Right?" he probed.

"Yes!" Zena was mortified. Why had she admitted that. Michael was struggling to keep his promise and had to gasp and look away in order to disguise his reaction to her choice.

"You promised, Michael!" Zena looked at him partly out of curiosity to see him smile at her, but any opportunity to gaze at his reaction was too good to miss.

"Mana mana..." Michael teased.

"Doo doo doo do do" Zena responded now struggling to hold back her own laughter. Her choice was the most ridiculous thing she could have said at that moment, but she'd said it and there was no going back now.

New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 34146

Last edited by Jenny on July 5th 2010, 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED)
Back to top Go down
brianna40
PYT
PYT
brianna40

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 4:45 am

MORE JENNY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Story: 2000 Watts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2