Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Story: 2000 Watts

Go down 
+4
mariaann1961
mkanhnh-Jenna
Ingridje
Jenny
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

New Story: 2000 Watts Empty
PostSubject: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 10:53 pm

2000 WATTS

Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go
Just enough to make your juices flow
Press play, don't stop, rotate, too hot
You feel I'm real
I'm everything you need, so tell me what's the deal

2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown
Be careful what you say don't overload

3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby
Release two or three,
When I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak
Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady
Shorty really wanna be there for me

New Story: 2000 Watts 061102_mj_hmed10a.hmedium

It was just after six and Zena had finished for the day. She gathered her things together ready for her short walk home. A few of the guys were still working in the recording studio experimenting with some of the sounds they’d recorded earlier that day. Michael was there too, completely absorbed in some new software that allowed sounds to be mixed together with pinpoint precision. The atmosphere was relaxed, unlike a few hours earlier when the studio had been packed with musicians. The recordings had been a success and Zena was looking forward to mixing the track tomorrow with Michael. She switched off some of the equipment she had been using and fastened her red winter coat.

“Well, see you guys tomorrow!” she called as she headed for the exit.

One of the technicians turned and grinned, “Good luck, tonight!” He winked.

“Gary!” Zena blushed.

“I just want you to be careful, Zena!” he continued. “Call me, if you need back-up, 'kay!”

“I’m a big girl now, Gary. I think I can look after myself.” Zena replied. “But thanks for your concern - big brother! Okay, bye, everyone!”

Zena knew Gary was only teasing her and that he was genuinely concerned. She had confided in him earlier in the week about her blind date tonight -she still wasn't sure she wanted to go, but she had to get out there and meet someone. Unfortunately, however, Gary could be about as subtle as a brick and now everyone in the studio knew what she would be doing that evening. ‘Typical guy!’ she mused as she left the studio.

Everyone pretended not to eavesdrop, but it had clearly generated quite a bit of interest. “What's she going on a blind date for!’ one of the engineers piped up as soon as Zena had left. “Zena?? She could of asked me! You know, if I were a few years younger…”

“…And not married, either, Russ!” Gary interrupted.

“Oh yeah! That too!” Russ continued. “Why do girls like Zena need blind dates?”

“I dunno!” Gary replied as he tried to repair one of the mixing boards. “It’s the Bridget Jones syndrome, isn’t it?” he continued, “Girls are getting too fussy these days. Then they hit their mid-thirties and start pressing the panic button!”

Russ shook his head in mock despair, “Wasn’t like that in my day. Girls knew where they stood.” He leaned far back on his swivel chair, “Usually in a line around the edge of some dance floor waiting for Prince Charming to sweep them off their feet!” His belly shook as he laughed at his own lame joke and he began wiggling his finger furiously in his ear.

“Your wife is one lucky lady, Russ!” Gary said shaking his head in despair. Gary was suddenly distracted as he listened to some of the sounds they had recorded. “Guys! Come and listen to this guitar progression” He passed the others spare headphones and they listened intently.

Michael was lost in thought but had lost interest in the software he’d been playing with and eventually decided to call it a day. “Night guys! Thanks for everything, today!” but he stopped short of the exit and turned to Gary, “Zena will be alright, won’t she?” he asked. Gary looked up, “Sorry? Oh! Sure! She’s pretty sensible.” he reassured. Michael smiled and left as a few others decided to call it a day too and soon the studio was empty.

New Story: 2000 Watts 379,http:%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Ffamous__27%2Ffamous-204120065-1227610724.jpg%3Fyms

On the way home Michael though about the conversation between Zena and Gary. He was surprised because having worked with them both for over eighteen months, he’d been certain they were an item. They both seemed so comfortable together and clearly enjoyed each others company.

Michael loved to observe people and although he would have liked to engage with people on a more personal level, he quite liked the fact that he could sometimes just 'disappear' and listen-in on other people’s conversations. He could appear lost in a world of his own making in the recording studio when, in actual fact, he was absorbing every little detail of the people around him. He imagined he would be the type of person who would love to just sit in a cafĂ© or in a busy airport or railway station just watching those around him, imagining their lives, inventing things, creating little scenarios.

When Michael first met Zena he was attracted to her. She had an open and pretty face, but she seemed shy. She didn't meet his eye when they had first met and he smiled as he remembered her stuttering as she introduced herself. But in the studio, boy, was she different. As soon as they got down to work she was like dynamite. Who could have guessed that this shy, pretty girl would work magic in the studio? She was a perfectionist like he was and she would spend hours perfecting sounds: mixing and editing. He would secretly watch as her fingers felt their way over that sound desk, adjusting and correcting. She owned it like no one else. She knew exactly what she was doing, and, damn, if she didn't have an ear for music. He saw the joy all over her face when they had cracked it. He knew that feeling. Music was in her blood.

But she was a paradox to him. She was open and confident when it came to music and she seemed comfortable with everyone, but he noticed she didn't talk much about her personal life. He listened intently as the others talked about their weekends, girlfriends, and families. Zena would listen politely, but would never talk about her own life. He was curious about her. He longed for her to open up. But he never dared to ask her himself. He listened-in hoping she would reveal more about herself, but she never did. He had a feeling they had more than just music in common.

New Story: 2000 Watts Controlroom01

Zena was the last to arrive in the studio the next morning. Gary and the others could only assume two things. Either the date had gone extremely well and she had slept in, or it had gone extremely badly and… well, she’d slept in. She certainly wasn’t giving anything away as she swept in and immediately sat herself at one of the mixing desks and put on her headphones.

Gary and Russ exchanged a sheepish look of guilt and both decided it was probably wise not to ask. Not yet anyway!

Michael observed everything and was curious about Zena’s evening. He didn’t mean to pry, but he’d never known anyone who’d gone on a blind date before. He wondered how it had been arranged and where they had met and what he had been like and the kind of things you discussed on such a date and without thinking he suddenly said aloud,"‘So, how’d things go last night, Zena?"

New Story: 2000 Watts 96849_billy-bush-visits-michael-jackson-and-william-in-ireland-oct-2006

There was a hushed silence as Zena looked over at Michael. She’d half expected one of the guys to say something and she was prepared for the inevitable ridicule that she’d probably have to endure for weeks, but never in a million years did she expect Michael to bring it up. Slowly, she removed her headphones and looked him in the eye. Gosh, this was embarrassing. He looked straight at her and was clearly expecting an answer. He didn’t falter at all. He just carried on looking straight at her as if the question was as simple as “What would you like for lunch?”

Zena cleared her throat and stuttered a little, just like she’d done when she first met Michael. What a fool she’d been, then. She’d worked in the industry for fifteen years and met all kinds of famous musicians, still when she met Michael she had to start stuttering like some star-struck teenager. And she had actually blushed! She’d never blushed in all her adult life. And worse, when he held out his hand to greet her, she giggled! A 35-year-old woman and she had giggled! Zena thought about it now and reddened again. She’d been doing a lot of that lately.

“Em… It was nice! Th..thanks!” Zena faltered, “Well, it was… em, okay!” The truth was it had been an absolute disaster from start to finish. There had been absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. He was tall and good-looking, but it was obvious they had nothing in common. He talked about hunting and soccer and Zena listened politely feigning interest. He talked about a brief spell he'd spent modeling in his twenties, but how his agency had told him he was too good looking for current trends. Zena had almost choked on her wine when he said that, but still she managed to feign interest and smile politely. He'd talked about his father's business and how profitable it was and how he was already made for life. And still Zena listened. She had felt her eyes glaze over, but she considered it a personal triumph that she hadn't yawned or closed her eyes. He had offered her a ride home, but she muttered some excuse and got the first available taxi as soon as they left the restaurant. She felt a little embarrassed as she recalled just how suddenly she had run away, but there had been no point in prolonging the agony. She just wasn't a good date and she had longed to get home before 'Sex and the City' started. Awkward was an understatement. Zena smiled nervously back at Michael, who still looked intrigued about the whole thing. She wondered if he expected her to elaborate or whether he was going to ask something else.

To Zena’s relief, Michael didn’t pursue the subject, but he was nodding emphatically as if he were still mulling it over. He began fiddling with the equipment and absent-mindedly began beat-boxing some rhythm he had in his head. Damn! That girl was giving nothing away. Zena smiled at him, she loved listening to him when he did this. No-one dared breathe when Michael did something like this, spontaneously. He did it as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world to do, but to everyone else it was awe-inspiring. It was times like this when everyone was reminded that they weren’t working with an ordinary musician and that they were mere appendages. Michael didn't need a recording studio with all this fancy equipment; he had it all right there inside of him. They were working with a genius. A consummate superstar with a God-given gift for music!

New Story: 2000 Watts Alg_michael-headphones

Zena’s passion for the recording industry came from her father. He was a freelance recording engineer and producer and had travelled all over the world working for musicians of all genres from classical to pop. He’d worked for Berry Gordy at Tamla Motown early on in his career and had even met Michael Jackson when he was just 11 years old. He'd continued to follow Michael's solo career with a huge amount of interest, but had never had the opportunity to work with him. Zena knew her father would be very proud to know she herself was now working on Michael’s latest album, nearly forty years later.

Even as a little girl she’d shown a special aptitude in the studio. She watched everything her father did and was fascinated by the intricate process of mixing and layering sounds. Her father had even built a makeshift studio in the garage at home and was forever experimenting. He encouraged Zena as much as possible and she loved that he let her make lots of noise and try out different things. They had so much fun together. Her father was a great advocate of improvisation and would create music using whatever he could find around the house: cardboard tubes, wooden spoons, even a cheese grater! Zena was mesmerized as her father created the most amazing rhythms and melodies out of the most seemingly mundane objects. He was a magician.

He taught Zena to listen to the rhythm of everything: the crashing of waves on the beach, the clatter of cutlery on plates, the sounds of animals at the zoo, even the come and go of people at a train station. Zena and her father heard music everywhere. Zena’s mother had given up trying to get their attention. Right to the end, he was discovering new stuff. That was why he enjoyed working with new artists (and the reason why he chose to be freelance!) The young musicians were the ones so keen to discover new sounds, new ways of communicating the song. There was a lot to be said for the seasoned professionals, the experienced musicians, but they often infuriated the hell out of Zena’s father. As soon as they had found their niche, ‘their’ sound, they stopped learning altogether. Creativity and the magic of discovering something new were lost.

New Story: 2000 Watts Stevie-Michael

That was where Michael was different. Even after all those years in the business. Even after all that time spent in the studio. Even after all that success. When Michael removed his shades, Zena recognized that same eagerness to learn and discover that she had loved so much in her father. She could see it so clearly in his eyes. Zena jumped when Michael suddenly returned her gaze.

New Story: 2000 Watts Michael-jackson20

“Okay, Zena, I need you to work on this for me.” Michael broke the silence. “Come here. Listen to this!” Michael held a set of headphones open and Zena listened. “Now listen to this one at the same time, Zena.” Michael held another set of headphones to her other ear. Zena listened deep in concentration. She could hear two very different beats: one of them recorded conventionally on the drums yesterday; the other was Michael beat-boxing. His voice was resonant, deep, guttural and booming and yet punctuated perfectly with a combination of gasps and clicking. Zena’s whole body moved to the rhythm and she smiled. Michael beamed. “It sounds good?” he asked. She hardly heard the question she was so lost in the sound, but whispered, “Michael, it sounds incredible!”

“Okay!” Michael continued. “Zena, put them together and let’s see what happens!” Zena immediately set about working the soundboard. Michael listened intently and both watched the display unit that allowed them to marry the sounds precisely the way Michael wanted them. “Bring that one up a little, Zena!” Zena’s fingers fluttered across the faders correcting and adjusting both sounds. “Slower, Zena! Wai.. wait! Work it in…wait… Now!” Michael closed his eyes and mouthed the beat. Zena looked at him expectantly as she listened. He half opened his eyes and gave her a sideways glance, “That’s hot!” Zena smiled and they carried on listening to the perfect mix a while longer.

New Story: 2000 Watts Index

Zena didn’t notice Gay had joined them, at first. He stood behind her wearing a set of headphones rocking his body to the sound, his foot softly tapping the beat. This was hot. Michael and Zena definitely had something here. The three of them exchanged glances, but they really didn’t need to say anything: the sound spoke for itself. It’s one of those moments for which every recording artist and engineer and technician waits with baited breath. That moment when it all seems to melt away: the work, the waiting, the effort, the instruments, the wires… everything! It all just disappears when you’re in that moment. Your soul is in another place. You’re rooted to the spot, but your soul is on fire and flying way beyond the confines of the studio! The beat is palpable: you can reach out and touch it. And you can see the electrifying beauty of it written all over each other. The moment is pure magic.

New Story: 2000 Watts 28852126-28852127-large

New Story: 2000 Watts Barsign

That evening Zena, Russ and Gary made their way to Miss Molly’s. It was their usual retreat after work on a Friday afternoon and being the closest bar to the recording studios it was popular with many of the engineers and some recording artists too. The walls were littered with signed photos and old instruments and there was a variety of different types of jukeboxes in between the booth style seats that ran around the edge of the diner. Zena and Russ took a seat at the bar in the centre whilst Gary went to one of the jukeboxes and returned a few minutes later bouncing to the beat of the Bee Gee’s Jive Talkin’.

“This is the song that did it for me!” Gary announced pouring himself a large glass of beer from the pitcher they’d ordered. “I mean just listen to that…chicka chicka chicka. This is what sound engineering is all about. Oh God! Listen to that keyboard progression!” Zena and Russ agreed and all three simply listened and grooved to the beat. Gary started to singing to Zena with gusto holding his hand to his heart:

Oh my love
You’re so good
Treating me so cruel
There you go
With your fancy lies
Leavin me looking
Like a dumbstruck fool
With all your…

“Speaking of ‘dumbstruck fools’ Zena, I take it last night wasn’t that great!”

“No! It wasn’t him… I dunno! I just don’t know what to say on dates anymore! I give up, Gary!” Zena smiled with exasperation. “Maybe I’ll take you back after all.”

“Ouch!” Gary feigned hurt, “You messing with my heart girl!”

“Anyway, Zena,” Russ interrupted, “I saw the way Michael was looking at you today!”

“Michael!!” Zena sounded shocked.

“Yeah, Michael.” he confirmed. “He was curious about your little date last night, Zena.”

“Don’t be so ridiculous!” she scolded.

“Tell her Gary!” prompted Russ.

“Well, he did ask if you’d be okay!” Gary said.

“Really?” Zena’s heart lurched, but she quickly checked herself, “Guys, be serious! This is Michael Jackson we are talking about here.”

“And did you see the way he was looking at you today when you were mixing?” Russ continued.

“Boys, boys!” Zena rebuked, “What? I feel like I'm back at school here! Anyway, it was more like me staring at him! The poor guy must think I’m delusional. Don’t you go putting ideas in a girl’s head, Russ. That’s dangerous”

Gary began to sing again.

Dangerous, the girl is so dangerous…

“You can stop it too, Gary!” Zena warned, “You two are as bad as each other!”

They carried on laughing the rest of the evening and devoured Miss Molly’s famous blue cheese burgers and fries. But Zena couldn’t stop thinking about the track they’d begun mixing today and she couldn’t get Michael out of her head especially when Billie Jean started playing. “I'm the dumbstruck fool!” she said to herself.

New Story: 2000 Watts Classictracks2beegees.l

Zena spent Saturday by herself just catching up with a few chores. She planned to spend the evening relaxing with Gary’s sister, Kate. They had been friends since school and it was a complete fluke they’d both found themselves living and working in LA. Kate was an actor and was forever attending auditions and classes and had even won a few commercials and bit parts on some of the longer running shows. She’d done several pilot sitcoms, but not one had made it onto TV yet. Still, Kate was determined and Zena admired her go-get-‘em attitude, despite being a little ditsy at times. Unlike Zena, however, Kate was in a relationship and had been with the same guy for over 6 years. They were practically married, Zena thought. The only downside was that Kate was just as determined to find Zena a partner as she was to land her next acting role.

“I can’t believe you and Mark didn’t hit it off. Gary told me it was a disaster!” Kate sighed, her eyes full of concern.

“Aw! It wasn’t a complete disaster, Kate. He was nice!” Zena responded, but she was getting tired of the conversation. Why did everyone make such a fuss? She made a mental note to try and keep any future dates absolutely to herself. Having to relive each failed date over and over was wearing. She tried to change the topic. “Okay, ‘Pretty Woman’ or ‘Friends,’ the first series?” she asked as she poured two large glasses of red wine.

“Pretty Woman!” Kate replied, “It reminds me of how Ed and I met!” she cooed absent-mindedly.

“You were not a hooker!” Zena blurted out, gulping a large mouthful of red wine.

“No, silly! I mean how he wined and dined me and introduced me to opera. He reminds me of the Edward in the movie.” She explained. “And they’re both called Edward!”

“Oh!” replied Zena lost for words. “Okay! ‘Pretty Woman’ it is. Mercy! One of my favourite songs of all time.”

“Oh no! Don’t go talking all shop on me!” warned Kate. “Can’t we watch one film without you analysing the soundtrack and providing a running commentary. Please?”

But Zena couldn’t help herself. Roy Orbison was one of the greats. Zena’s father had worked with Orbison during his revival period in the late 80s. The film, 'Pretty Woman' was partly responsible for the renewed public interest and even Orbison was taken aback by it all. Zena’s father had often told her how humble and grateful he was. And innovative too! Oh my God! Zena remembered the excitement in her father’s voice every time he played his music. He would describe how he had felt when he first heard Orbison’s voice in the 50s – nobody had ever heard anything like it: so vulnerable and beguiling. And those musical arrangements! Zena remembered her father’s tears when Roy Orbison died suddenly in 1988 aged just 52!

“I love this bit!” choked Kate through her tears as they watched the film, “Look Edward’s waving and he’s riding in his white limousine just like a knight on his white horse… oh look, he’s going to climb up despite his fear of heights. Sweet!”

However annoying Zena was with her music obsession, at least she didn’t sit there describing exactly what other people could see on the screen. But still, she was really enjoying the evening and it was nice to relax with a friend and drink wine and watch an old movie. She was surprised when the phone rang as no-one usually called this late. Kate took the liberty of answering herself. “It’s probably Ed!” she said, “I’ll tell him I’m going to stay here tonight, if that’s alright Zena?” “No problem!” Zena replied. But it wasn’t Ed! “It’s for you, Zena.” Kate whispered loudly, barely containing her own curiosity, “Some guy!!”

“Oh God!” thought Zena hoping it wasn’t Mark. Surely he didn’t think she was still interested.

“Hello?” She said as Kate disappeared into the bathroom.

“Um… Hi. Zena?” came the response.

“Michael?” Zena replied cautiously.

“Yes… it’s me!” he replied. “It’s not too late to call is it… I mean I’m not interrupting anything or…?”

“Oh no!” Zena felt dizzy. Why was Michael Jackson calling her at this time on a Saturday night? “I mean it’s just me and a friend. We just finished watching a movie… You know, a glass of red wine. Just relaxing. You’re not interrupting anything at all…” Zena realised she was talking fast and sounded a bit too excited. She paused and waited for Michael to speak.

“Oh cool! Sounds nice!” Michael laughed. “Um… Zena?”

“Yes, Michael?”

“Um… I was just thinking about the track we began mixing on Friday…”

“Uh huh!”

“And well… I.. em” Now Michael sounded a little lost for words. “I mean er.. this album means a lot to me, you know? Well they all do. But this one is really important, and I er, wondered if you could come into the studio tomorrow morning? I mean, er, if you’re not doing anything else, that is.”

Zena felt excited for some reason. She often went into the studio by herself at the weekends as she only lived a few blocks away, but somehow having Michael ask her to meet him there felt like an adventure. She could think of nothing nicer than spending the day mixing with him. She took a deep breath and tried to respond calmly.

“Sure, Michael! That shouldn’t be a problem at all.”

“Oh great!” Michael sounded relieved. “Shall we say about 8ish? I’ll see you then.” And he hung up straight away.

Zena said bye, but he’d already hung up. She smiled to herself. He sounded nervous, but he must be feeling really anxious about this album if he asked her to go in on a Sunday. “Who was that? Kate asked returning wearing one of Zena’s t-shirts.

“Oh just one of the guys at work.” Zena replied trying to sound casual. “There’s a problem at the studio we need to sort out tomorrow.” Zena decided not to tell her exactly who it was. She knew Kate would then assume all sorts of ridiculous things and start planning their future together and Zena’s head was already too full of excitement to deal with that!

New Story: 2000 Watts Pretty-Woman-Julia-Roberts_8

Zena arrived early the next morning. She wanted to switch everything on before Michael arrived, but to her surprise he was already there, setting up all the equipment by himself. She noticed large boxes of demo tapes all over the floor. Michael hardly noticed her arrived, he was underneath one of the mixing desks switching on the power, but when he finally saw her his face lit up and delivered that all so familiar and infectious smile. Zena couldn’t help staring at him.
New Story: 2000 Watts Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-16

“Zena!” Michael broke the silence, “Thank you for coming in. I really need someone here to bounce stuff off of. I can’t stop thinking about it.”

Zena felt pleased that he could trust her. “I mean, I’m really nervous about this one… ya know?” he continued. “I really appreciate this. My mind is so full of stuff and I thought if I could just explain what I’m thinking to you…”

Zena was really taken aback. He sounded really nervous. “Michael, you’re kidding! This album is going to be terrific. It’s already giving me goose bumps and it’s not finished yet. We still have two months!”

“I know, but Zena, I’m scared.. it’s still not enough!” Michael replied. “I got all these ideas in here and, and… oh God. I’m not making any sense.” Michael now looked harassed and almost, well desperate, like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. “Zena sit here!” he gestured to a seat by the mixing desk. Zena felt a little confused but did as he asked. She took off her coat and shoulder bag and put them under the desk as she usually did. Michael continued speaking, “Okay! It’s just … I feel things are different, you know?” Michael struggled to find the words. “The industry… everything is so different. It’s not just about the song anymore… you know?”

Zena tried to make sense of what he was saying, “but, Michael, that’s the Music business. You know it better than anybody. Wasn’t it your friend Quincy Jones who said there’s a big difference between ‘music and music business?’ They are two completely different entities.”

“That’s just it!” Michael exclaimed. He hovered over Zena; his two hands gripped the armrests on her chair. His eyes were full of eagerness and hunger. Zena felt quite giddy as he continued to speak. She knew he always wore his heart on his sleeve, but they’d never been alone before. She returned his gaze; her eyes wide open. “The song gets completely lost,” he continued. “I don’t think people listen to the song anymore. I want to make a song, Zena. I want the song to be heard.”

Zena tried to respond sensibly, “But it’s already there, Michael!” To her surprise she spoke in a whisper. He was so close to her! She tentatively gestured towards his chest, not daring to touch him, “It’s already inside of you!” Michael took hold of her hand, “I know, it’s here!” His voice was low and as he spoke he gently guided her hand to his own chest. “But I need to get it from here… to here!” he continued, as he moved both their hands to Zena’s chest. Zena hardly dared breathe, she felt weak. She had never seen how dark his eyes really were and she felt as though she were standing on the edge of a precipice by some undiscovered lake, deep and unfathomable – oh, how she wanted to jump in!
New Story: 2000 Watts Michael+Jackson+eyes+dont+lie
As Michael spoke she felt she could see inside his soul. She swallowed hard.

“But, how can I help?” she said at last.

“Zena, you are one of the best sound engineers I have ever met,” her cheeks burned at his words. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have worked with the most amazing people, you know? But you’re different! You think differently to the others. I can see it! You’re an engineer, yes, but… you’re an artist too, Zena!”

Then he took her breath away completely and holding her hand still tighter he said, "Come on a journey with me, Zena!"

New Story: 2000 Watts N506982882_1607539_5949484

New Story: 2000 Watts Gallery4064

Last edited by Jenny on April 30th 2010, 10:24 am; edited 58 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/themirrorcracks
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 8:51 am

Hi Jenny, a new story !! This is so nice !! I'm looking forward to know more !!
Good luck !
Ingrid

party2
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Thanks Ingrid   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 1:08 pm

Cheers Sweetie

And thanks for stopping by

signn
MjLuv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 5:10 pm

I am loving this! dance
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 11:39 pm

I love that you include pics!
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 11:53 pm

Cheers Junky and Jenna! winers

Another wee update. I love finding the pics: they help give me ideas for the story!

p p p
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 12:30 am

Great story Jenny!

New Story: 2000 Watts 980837
Back to top Go down
AmberluvsMJJ
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 12:47 am

JENNY!!!! this is great!!! Another amazing story from you!!! yay!!! You dont know how excited I was, when I saw that you were the one who wrote this, its so cool---keep it up hun winers
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 12:48 am

Thanks Mariaann

I love that I can add pictures here. This site is very cool!

afro

Last edited by Jenny on March 22nd 2010, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 12:49 am

Cheers Amber!

So cool to see you here too!

MJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 2:19 am

This story is so stimulating on so many levels...*snaps* YOU GO GIRL! SFL
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 3:09 am

Thanks Junky

I am loving the look of this site - and addicted already! Thanks again for inviting me.

New Story: 2000 Watts 211431 New Story: 2000 Watts 557556
Back to top Go down
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 4:28 am

I am already addicted to this story !!
cabbs
Back to top Go down
Csilla
PYT
PYT
Csilla

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 6:10 pm

Jenny, you really surprised me, I didn't knew you started a new story. It seems to be very good, I love it.

New Story: 2000 Watts Michael-in-studioul-de-inregistrari-metropolis-studios-07102005-si-in-vizita-la-muzeul-madame-tussauds-09102005(328)-m-1

Last edited by Csilla on April 13th 2010, 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 6:31 pm

wow im loving this story jenny MJ
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 10:16 pm

Thanks Ingrid! You'll have to write over here too - it's so cool being able to add pictures!

party5

Hi Csilla (your first post is here! Thanks honey! cabbs ) and Chel -thanks for commenting guys and brilliant to see you here - it's a great site! I love it.

Innocent

Here's a very short update - I hope you don't mind me doing such short updates - I don't get the opportunity to concentrate for very long during the day!
p p p
Back to top Go down
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 2:00 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You really like the photographs !! I can tell...
and I like the story.

I have no inspiration for an other story right now, nor do I have the time. So I'll stick to the old one.

cc
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 2:41 am

And I love that one too, Ingrid. I'll be along later to check it out.

I hope Honey's enjoying the awards show

walker

See you later signing
Back to top Go down
Csilla
PYT
PYT
Csilla

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 6:38 pm

"The moment was pure magic." - Yes, every moment with Michael is pure magic. LOL
Nice to see you Jenny!

New Story: 2000 Watts 001

Last edited by Csilla on April 12th 2010, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Csilla
PYT
PYT
Csilla

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 5:51 am

Zena, you don't need any blind date, just look around you. I'm sure you can find something good enough for you. LOL

New Story: 2000 Watts MJ-michael-jackson-8708398-592-594

Last edited by Csilla on April 12th 2010, 5:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 11:59 am

*stewie voice* What the deuce?!! No update yet?!! sca
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 3:28 am

Update... Bee Gee stylie... Jive Talking! They're gonna start recording again.

Michael loved them.

Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down
brianna40
PYT
PYT
brianna40

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 4:55 am

why isn't there an update ????.
hello i'm dying here.
would prefer some consideration.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 5:28 am

Hi Brianna

LOL - I just did one! You need to scroll down to the bottom of Page 2!

Thanks for stopping by!

party4

Jenny

party2
Back to top Go down
Ingridje
Bad
Bad
Ingridje

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 6:42 am

Some guy !!! Don't do this, Jenny !!! You're killing me with suspense....
aargh ! Dropped dead hammerfight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Story: 2000 Watts   New Story: 2000 Watts Empty

Back to top Go down

New Story: 2000 Watts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next