Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Go down 
+31
Belair
JuliaMJ
wapeople
rossish
Vandy95th
InvincibleJenks
Enigma
all for l o v e
HeyPrettyBaby
Countryrocker
nellymj
Tiffany20
MJJ2506
CloBird
Dolli4life
dj4mj4alltime
venice
susanp
luvmj4allmylife
foreverinmyheart
shamone
Dangerous Dorita
JulieD.
KitaKaT
Venay
debbii100
MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE
Viscera19
Lonnie38
mkanhnh-Jenna
sandramtz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Venay
PYT
PYT
Venay

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:29 pm

Hello all! Venay from mj.com, US forum mainly. Will feel like a fish out of water until I get the "hang" of it here. Gosh, I just went down the member list here and saw so many friends from so long ago on mj.com, saw Madea when she was Himmy and OMG, just so many usernames I recognize....anybody know how Necey is doing? I miss her. Vis, thank you dear for all of your dedication in making this wonderful site, not sure what took me so long to join or check it out, except that I'm stubborn and have this deep emotional attachment to mj.com....Jnky and Sandra, thank you both for all the warm invitations to all of us on mj.com ((hugs)). OK, this ole lady will need sum edjamacation on how not to look like a tardlet while here....
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:38 pm

Michael 4ever wrote:
My name Lanesra at mj.com I'm Michael 4ever.

Jeeze, it has been a while ladies and god have i missed-ed y'all.
Good to be back with the peoples i love. (: x

Hey 4ever, how ya been?
Back to top Go down
debbii100
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 5:14 pm

Hi guys

Its little ol me ....debbii100. The Brit with the book!!! Love the site....it is wonderful. Like everyone else I am fed up with being messed around at the Sony site!! I do think that they are hoping that we will all get fed up and abandon ship!! However, no skin off my nose if it is to a site like this!! Looking forward to continuing all our chats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelbythefans.homestead.com

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 4:23 pm

Now it's back to Party4Ever INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 51756
... Lindy, it's great to have you here girl. :D x

Lindy wrote:
Hi Viscera and Party4Ever and everyone else,I look forward to talk to everyone and find a safe haven back,i'm still testing everything...thank you for the warm welcome Viscera,Junky and Sandra
lubu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:18 pm

Hi Viscera and Party4Ever and everyone else,I look forward to talk to everyone and find a safe haven back,i'm still testing everything...thank you for the warm welcome Viscera,Junky and Sandra
lubu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 2:23 pm

My name Lanesra at mj.com I'm Michael 4ever.

Jeeze, it has been a while ladies and god have i missed-ed y'all.
Good to be back with the peoples i love. (: x
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:38 pm

MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE wrote:
HI Everyone!

I am Valerie aka (MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE) from the MJ.com forum. I want to thank you ladies for taking the time to do this, truly a labor of love.

We need to have another site that truly has the fans in mind. Sony does not care nor do they bother to explain what is going on with their site.

I look forward to reunited with friends that I know and meeting new ones.

God bless you all!!

hey cutie!, glad to have you here... im lovin all this
Back to top Go down
MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE
PYT
PYT
MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:29 pm

HI Everyone!

I am Valerie aka (MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE) from the MJ.com forum. I want to thank you ladies for taking the time to do this, truly a labor of love.

We need to have another site that truly has the fans in mind. Sony does not care nor do they bother to explain what is going on with their site.

I look forward to reunited with friends that I know and meeting new ones.

God bless you all!!
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:14 pm

to everyone here, and everyone on later, im Viscera, same on mj.com... made this place with the help of sandra and now junky, little more relaxed, little more fun, and a whole lot better.. cant wait to chat with you guys
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:47 am

Hello everyone, and thanks for the invite. I will fill you in on a little bit about me.

My real name is Yolanda but Lonnie has always been my nickname the 38 was my age but February changed all that as father time added another year, but I am just going to stay 38 from now on.
I am married with four children (Elizabeth 20/ Wyatt 14/ Cyaira 11/ Dalton 9), and after being laid off I went back to school. So I am working on a bachelor degree in Social Science w/ Education Concentrate hopefully to teach children in elementary or secondary school.
I am a proud member of the Gold Pant Appreciation Society, I love my sisters there on the MJ forum.
Also I am proud to be a member of the Army of Love for Michael, I have been a Michael fan since a music teacher played his song "Rocking Robin" to her class (Thank you Mrs. Fry). Usually I hang out in the US forum but have been popping around to the general as well, so some of you might already know the name. Got to read the Bedtime Story, and keep up on the updates for #Justice4MJ.
Whew! was that enough LOL!
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:22 am

Hey everyone, I'm Jenna. mkanhnhn-Jenna both here and on MJ.com. I hope you all jump on in. It takes a little while to get used to things in here, but once you do it is soo much fun! Time to get some Michaeling in! woop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:51 am

Junky here, username KinGofPoP411Jnky @ MJ.com. It may take some getting used to, but you'll be able to get comfy here soon enough, welcome fellow MJ fans!
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 8:24 pm

Like Vicy said, this is your home. Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. So without further notice I'll like to introduce myself.

My name Sandra at mj.com I'm SandraSFL and I help Vicy moderate this place. eybrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: Welcome new members.-
Jump to: