Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Go down 
+31
Belair
JuliaMJ
wapeople
rossish
Vandy95th
InvincibleJenks
Enigma
all for l o v e
HeyPrettyBaby
Countryrocker
nellymj
Tiffany20
MJJ2506
CloBird
Dolli4life
dj4mj4alltime
venice
susanp
luvmj4allmylife
foreverinmyheart
shamone
Dangerous Dorita
JulieD.
KitaKaT
Venay
debbii100
MJ WAS A CUTIE PIE
Viscera19
Lonnie38
mkanhnh-Jenna
sandramtz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Countryrocker
Who's Lovin' You
Who's Lovin' You
Countryrocker

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:09 pm

Welcome new members! I'm Countryrocker here and over at mj.com Wave INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 211325
Back to top Go down
nellymj
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:57 pm

Hey its nellymj from mj.com .....Im lovin the colours lol .. its gonna take me a minute to figure this whole site out lol...mj.com was maybe too simple :P ok maybe more then a minute lol... but hey everyone, hope your all ok ....i also hope i can figure out how to add the moving avatars of mj, you alll are getting me distracted

Moonwalkin

ppssssssttt

ok sorry about the monkey... i dont know what it means but i love that theres monkeys...my fav
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:05 pm

Welcome to MJJForever, Tiffany. INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247 I look forward to reading your fanfics! Make sure you visit Michael's Lounge. I've got the GPAs set up in there with a thread of their very own! Hope you enjoy it here!

Tiffany20 wrote:
Hello everyone let me introduce myself my name is Tiffany as you can see from the screename And am from NEW JERSEY USA OF COURSE. LOL am glad to be here with you guys. I enjoy talking about anything and everything having to do with Michael even the naughty topics ( ex GOLD PANTS) So if anyone wants to talk to me please feel free to message me. BTW I love writing fan fiction too and if you like i can post my upcoming story here on this site. If your wondering what the story will be about you can tell from my avatar hint hint. cabbs
Back to top Go down
Tiffany20
PYT
PYT
Tiffany20

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 1:56 pm

Hello everyone let me introduce myself my name is Tiffany as you can see from the screename And am from NEW JERSEY USA OF COURSE. LOL am glad to be here with you guys. I enjoy talking about anything and everything having to do with Michael even the naughty topics ( ex GOLD PANTS) So if anyone wants to talk to me please feel free to message me. BTW I love writing fan fiction too and if you like i can post my upcoming story here on this site. If your wondering what the story will be about you can tell from my avatar hint hint. cabbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:56 am

Great to see more people ands it's great to see the peoples/ SFLadies i have truely missed. INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247

... ima actually ahead of everyone on this site. Thats a first
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 670487
You guys will get the hang of this site is days (although it took me about 2 months ;)) x
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:43 am

Hello MJJ2506 I'm glad you finally figured out how to post. Welcome to your new home! Moonwalkin

MJJ2506 wrote:
hi everyone, this is taking some getting used to. hope some of my forum fans join soon, feeling lonely.
Back to top Go down
Dolli4life
Who's Lovin' You
Who's Lovin' You
Dolli4life

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:36 am

i think everyone is pretty much welcomed to come over and join in the MJ forum
pass along the word!
MJJ2506 wrote:
hi everyone, this is taking some getting used to. hope some of my forum fans join soon, feeling lonely.
Back to top Go down
MJJ2506
PYT
PYT
MJJ2506

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
CloBird
PYT
PYT
CloBird

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:31 am

Hi,everyone.I came over from the Sony site.It's having problems yet again;this time the comments have disappeared.It's nice to have somewhere else to go and this place looks fabulous!I've been a fan since the Jackson 5 and Michael was always my favorite of the brothers,he was close to my age and I admired him,and his abilities.
Back to top Go down
venice
PYT
PYT
venice

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:43 am

Im sorry, Im still not used to this site.. im trying my very best to learn now... pls be patience to me too.. ;)

Love,

Venice
Back to top Go down
Dolli4life
Who's Lovin' You
Who's Lovin' You
Dolli4life

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:35 am

awesome to see new members!
I's all for L.O.V.E. of the man - MICHAEL JACKSON!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:23 am

Hi DJ signing welcome to MJJForever! INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247 Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your more comfortable!

dj4mj4alltime wrote:
A Hello to ya all..I am dj4mj4alltime..known as ..2djspc...from MJ.com.I needed a more MJ name...just call me again as before...DJ...A little nervous here until I get the hang of it..Please have paitence..haha..Trying to find my way around here.I LOVE all the beautiful MJ's around.Thank you for inviting me to share with you!A lovely day to you all..♥️
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:21 am

Welcome to all the new members! Good to see all of you! Hopefully Sony will get their act together and fix things over at the forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 10457 lol

but untill then, we're happy to have you! INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247
Back to top Go down
dj4mj4alltime
PYT
PYT
dj4mj4alltime

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:11 am

A Hello to ya all..I am dj4mj4alltime..known as ..2djspc...from MJ.com.I needed a more MJ name...just call me again as before...DJ...A little nervous here until I get the hang of it..Please have paitence..haha..Trying to find my way around here.I LOVE all the beautiful MJ's around.Thank you for inviting me to share with you!A lovely day to you all..♥️
Back to top Go down
venice
PYT
PYT
venice

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:37 am

Hi everyone!!! Im venice from MJ forum!! That site has been down and I did continue to post some replies but I just cant help by not seeing the replies from you guys... Therefore im here!! Smile I still not used to this site and it took me more than half an hour to sign in... i know im being slow here... lol..
Nice to meet you all... Smile

Love you all,

Venice
Back to top Go down
susanp
PYT
PYT
susanp

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:36 am

Ok, finally made it over here from the Sony site. What is going on with that? They need some new I.T people over there? Maybe they ran out of money (Bull S***)
Ok, everyone direct me on where to go here and what to do?
I love all the creative M.J icons and stuff here. INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 211325
Back to top Go down
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana
foreverinmyheart

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:33 am

im loving your avatar pic INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 432260
shamone wrote:
hey people its jessicaevangeliine from mj.com so very glad to see you all here xxx*hugs* mnwlk
Back to top Go down
luvmj4allmylife
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
luvmj4allmylife

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:26 am

Hello fellow MJ extended family members I'm also from MJ.com originally and I welcome you all..

Theres nothing but fun and love here so enjoy in the name of our beloved KING!!!!! INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247
Back to top Go down
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana
foreverinmyheart

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 7:47 am

hello ladies.. signing ...im foreverinmyheart from mj.com...but you can call me forever Smile
Back to top Go down
shamone
PYT
PYT
shamone

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 7:43 am

hey people its jessicaevangeliine from mj.com so very glad to see you all here xxx*hugs* mnwlk
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:59 am

G'day there possums! Dorita 'ere, still with the same nick as in mj-dot-com. Yep, the Aussie chick with 'tude! mnwlk A long life fan since the Thriller era, and still going strong.

It's great to be more intimate and comfortable with those of us sharing the same common being the love for our dearly beloved Michael.

KitaKat, there are no words to describe that original and innovative picture siggy of yours. It's bloody brilliant! Smile A wonderful beffiting tribute indeed! Innocent

Feelin' the L.O.V.E. INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247

MJ Moonwalkin mj
Back to top Go down
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:45 am

Hi Everyone,

JulieD. here....the dearly deleted from Sony (thanks KitaKaT) Actually signed on here yesterday but forgot to say hello to everyone.

So.....

HELLO!!
Back to top Go down
KitaKaT
PYT
PYT
KitaKaT

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:22 pm

Da KitaKaT has arrived! What? Erm... who's that? ~smirk~

~KitaKaT steps up to the podium.. clears throat... 'tap.tap.tap' "testing" ~

Hello. My name is KitaKaT!

(audience - 'Hello KitaKaT')

Urm... yes, Hi!

I'm KitaKaT from the MJ.com and I'm a confessed MJ addict. ~nods~

eybrow

OK...OK.. Seriously! Thanks for the invite to this site.

Although, I fear I may have a heart attack in between MJ pics... dances... goldpants.. and ... and... "The finger"!

Lawdy.. eyess ~fans self~

Peace & Love,

KitaKaT
~^*..*^~
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:37 pm

Welcome to our lovely home which is yours too! Hope you like it here. We've got lots of neat stuff. I'm glad you decided to join us! INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 208247

Venay wrote:
Hello all! Venay from mj.com, US forum mainly. Will feel like a fish out of water until I get the "hang" of it here. Gosh, I just went down the member list here and saw so many friends from so long ago on mj.com, saw Madea when she was Himmy and OMG, just so many usernames I recognize....anybody know how Necey is doing? I miss her. Vis, thank you dear for all of your dedication in making this wonderful site, not sure what took me so long to join or check it out, except that I'm stubborn and have this deep emotional attachment to mj.com....Jnky and Sandra, thank you both for all the warm invitations to all of us on mj.com ((hugs)). OK, this ole lady will need sum edjamacation on how not to look like a tardlet while here....
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:36 pm

Hi Venay, good to see you here. Smile

Venay wrote:
Hello all! Venay from mj.com, US forum mainly. Will feel like a fish out of water until I get the "hang" of it here. Gosh, I just went down the member list here and saw so many friends from so long ago on mj.com, saw Madea when she was Himmy and OMG, just so many usernames I recognize....anybody know how Necey is doing? I miss her. Vis, thank you dear for all of your dedication in making this wonderful site, not sure what took me so long to join or check it out, except that I'm stubborn and have this deep emotional attachment to mj.com....Jnky and Sandra, thank you both for all the warm invitations to all of us on mj.com ((hugs)). OK, this ole lady will need sum edjamacation on how not to look like a tardlet while here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: Welcome new members.-
Jump to: