Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!

Go down 
+9
MissGold
Viscera19
Dangerous Dorita
Jenny
Maikeru Jakuson
WheelyMJLover30
Chani
sandramtz
JamieLuvsMichael
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WheelyMJLover30
PYT
PYT

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 10:00 pm

SPANKY! can someone please remove the bug from Sony's website? lol! (reference to MJ's bug thing....hehe)
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 9:57 pm

Welcome to everyone who just joined Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 502108

WheelyMJLover30 wrote:
HI EVERYBODY! I MADE IT! YAY! LOL! mj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 9:50 pm

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 208247 Welcome dear!

WheelyMJLover30 wrote:
Back to top Go down
WheelyMJLover30
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 9:03 pm

So happy you guys are enjoying the site!!! Moonwalkin I agree FLUFF Sony. Our fellow MJ fans Sandra and Viscera did good BETTER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 8:59 pm

Very funny! I love watching this clip!

Nice
post KOP411!

King_of_Pop_411_Junky wrote:
A little sample of what you can do on this site...

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 00110
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 8:02 pm

Hey dont worry about it. This is Mikey's home and its yours too party3

Chani wrote:
Yeah furk Sony!!! Oops pardon my language.
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT
Chani

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:59 pm

Yeah furk Sony!!! Oops pardon my language.
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:30 pm

Hope you're enjoying our site we have all kinds of neat stuff! Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 211325
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:24 pm

Good night Junky!
Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 Images15 mnwlk
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:18 pm

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 Images14
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:16 pm

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 Images13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:12 pm

Look under the dialogue box that says, "None (use implicit)" there's 3 square boxes. You click the middle box and past the link to the photo you want to post OR if you don't have the link, click on the first box and sign up for the host site to be able to obtain links for your pics to post them! Good Luck! dance

JamieLuvsMichael wrote:
How do you put photos on relplies? Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:07 pm

How do you put photos on relplies? Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:06 pm

Every 100 messages your rank will change, so don't get too attached to it, but I'll tell you, YOU'LL LOVE the other ranks just as much. Each rank has its own gif, I've been nursing this Just Can't Stop Loving You Rank for a bit, but I'm thinking that's going to change tonight. Please make sure to PM friends to get their rear ends over here, this site's been here since about September. Plus check out Michael's Lounge, Dolli4life has a welcome post for everybody!

JamieLuvsMichael wrote:
Wow I love this site. It's funny that my rank is PYT and i am one of the youngest on here. I love it so much here!!!!! mnwlk
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:01 pm

Wow I love this site. It's funny that my rank is PYT and i am one of the youngest on here. I love it so much here!!!!! mnwlk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:57 pm

A little sample of what you can do on this site...

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 00110
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:49 pm

Thanks Jnky for telling us about this site!
mj 123 Lean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:09 pm

Sony's site is down, but perhaps this is the perfect time for our fellow MJ fans to check out this site. You'll find more creativity, more variety, more EVERYTHING here. Feel free to host videos and photos and make use of the great smileys!!!

MJ Moonwalkin mj mnwlk 123 Lean Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 211431 dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2