Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!

Go down 
+9
MissGold
Viscera19
Dangerous Dorita
Jenny
Maikeru Jakuson
WheelyMJLover30
Chani
sandramtz
JamieLuvsMichael
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 12:41 am

I suspect their webmaster or webteam thiought they were on a 8-day weekend. At any rate, they are back.

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! 38079
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
LaQuietaMJ32
PYT
PYT
LaQuietaMJ32

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:52 am

I got a question did Sony do this because we went on the attack? They are crazy
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:17 am

Agreed, Sparkles. I reckon both options, not just the latter. Besides, like the fanmade sign says - Sony is phony like bologna [sic]. Furthermore, very VERY devilish indeed. madness Twisted Evil

Who needs those boofheads when we have this harmonious forum to interact with anyway?

Sony equals toilet Enough said.
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

Oh frak, frak, frakfrakfrakfrakkity frak! Either that site...$ONY has a lousy webmaster/ webteam. OR...they want to shut us up. Probably the latter.

At work
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:52 pm

sounds like a good idea! Smile

King_of_Pop_411_Junky wrote:
I was trying to give the OP the chance to post them here, but I think that's what I'm gonna start working on!
Chani wrote:
Maybe we should move all the popular threads here or something...like most people are probably missing their prayer thread or twitter thread or gold pants thread or story thread...lol
Back to top Go down
JamieLuvsMichael
PYT
PYT
JamieLuvsMichael

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:42 pm

It is so cool here!!!!!!!!! b Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! Images16
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT
Chani

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 2:57 pm

Yeah it feels like our home was set on fire or something so you guys are giving us a place to stay for awhile. lol. But that's a good thing because it gave me a chance to check out a really nice forum. mj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:52 am

I was trying to give the OP the chance to post them here, but I think that's what I'm gonna start working on!
Chani wrote:
Maybe we should move all the popular threads here or something...like most people are probably missing their prayer thread or twitter thread or gold pants thread or story thread...lol
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT
Chani

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
Reina
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:21 am

King_of_Pop_411_Junky wrote:
Reina, no need to choose one site over the other, just keep us in mind along with Sony. Thanks for joining and I look forward to interacting with you, enjoy!!!

Of course Jnky, I agree Smile I just remembered how much time I needed to figure out how Sony site is functioning withstupid
Thank you for welcoming Smile I'm sure we'll all enjoy here as much as there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:04 am

Reina, no need to choose one site over the other, just keep us in mind along with Sony. Thanks for joining and I look forward to interacting with you, enjoy!!!

Celtic7Rose, it just takes some getting used to, but I'm glad you've figured it out, "just enjoy yourself"!!!
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:03 am

We call them Short Bus Moments here and we have them quite often. LMAO

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! 281858

celtic7rose wrote:
I love this forum way more than Sonys! I finally figured how to reply to topics!! I have been having a few stupid moments as of late. hahahaha -laughing-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:53 am

I love this forum way more than Sonys! I finally figured how to reply to topics!! I have been having a few stupid moments as of late. hahahaha -laughing-
Back to top Go down
Reina
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:30 am

Hey guys, or should I say girls Smile
I'm happy we have a back up solution, and by now I like it, even more then Sony's forum, design is better and much easier for communication Smile Thank you Jnky for invitation Smile
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:19 am

feel free to grab some people and chat away, lol It's so good to see some new people over here. I hope you all stick around

MissGold wrote:
Thank you Jnky Smile

And here is one hudge bonus too... the chat in main page, wohooo... real meetings now:D My dream :D

Too bad that there is noone there now teeehe
Back to top Go down
MissGold
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:55 am

Thank you Jnky Smile

And here is one hudge bonus too... the chat in main page, wohooo... real meetings now:D My dream :D

Too bad that there is noone there now teeehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:36 am

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! 980837 Welcome to MJJForver, MissGold. The good thing is once you get learn how this site works, you never forget!
Back to top Go down
MissGold
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:18 am

huh gaash... whats with the sony, did we make too loud sound?And they needed us to shut up! Moonwalkin
Good that site is existing, lil bit difficult it is jet, but i´m fast learner and by evening ill be back in track...

Aplaus to site makers party2
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 5:00 am

so glad to see everyone here
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 4:34 am

Should've replied much earlier as I was getting acquainted with the board and its awesome features. Sorry about that.

Thank goodness we have a REAL alternative to the phony Sony forum. As Michael succinctly put it - very devilish.

I think I'm going to put my feet up and make myself right at home. Ahhhhhhhh! On second thoughts, I'd rather do this mnwlk and this Lean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 2:23 am

No mayum! Moonwalkin
Jenny wrote:
Am I the oldest member???? thrillerwolf
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:46 am

Am I the oldest member???? thrillerwolf
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/themirrorcracks
Jenny
Bad
Bad
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:44 am

This is a great site. I'm still finding my feet, but thank you for having me Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! 562607 p Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! 502108
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/themirrorcracks
Maikeru Jakuson
Bad
Bad
Maikeru Jakuson

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:03 am

Thanks Junky Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! 208247
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 10:49 pm

Thank you for accepting my membership! I am very happy to belong to this group here! Thank you again eybrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!   Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony's Site is down, but join the party anyways!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next