Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 10:56 pm

o'k. Some fans from MJ.com already agree to boycott the site and they'll send PMs to everyone .
Cross fingers.
This is Therese's PM to me :
Hey! I really agree with you, this is just the beginning... we will have to see things like this for years to come, Sony owning his unreleased material really kills me. Like with this song, This Is It... they have deceived and misled everyone, making it out to be new, unreleased, michaels last recording, whatnot.... when it's just an unfinished demo, that michael never thought was good enough to be released. Not to mention the Anka debacle. The fans know the truth, but everyone else? I think we all want to hear his unreleased songs, but they need to show us and michael some respect. Sony don't deserve us to be on this site, I've thought about it before and dont come on here as much anymore...
I appreciate your message, I think we need to do something. There's really strength in numbers, imagine what we could accomplish if we all came together in this. Any fan of Michael's should understand this, he hated Sony! Now they are making him look bad, again =| It makes me sad, but mostly angry. He's not here to fight, so we have to do it for him.

LOVE and HUGS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 10:19 pm

At the bottom of the home page of this forum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 10:05 pm

O'k,let me finish with PMs.LOL
p.s. chat box- where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 9:45 pm

I am in the chat box if you want to chat at all...If not that is fine..Smile I cant see them reacting me well to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 9:43 pm

Girls, I just posted comments, yours, gunverdi and mine, and sent PMs with the site boycott message . Lets try Smile
LOVE and HUGS
Dear Mikey,we stand for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 9:09 pm

Gunverdi,Viscera you are right, we have to do more than just to sign the petition
http://www.thisisitsingle.com (I SIGNED)
So, I gonna contact Moonstreet, PCR and some others by PM, and will post your and my comments,cause I want to get a real effect from it. I see the difference now on the site, Sony moderate it very well now (they delete unwanted threads immediately, and even email addresses in the text body and so on)Even they will see :" boycott" it will make a sense. HUGS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 8:40 pm

:?: :?: Which idea are we talking about? The boycott Sony idea? People would not listen to me I have not been on the site for a while. On something like this I can join the site too. As the more boycotts the better it is....We make a sharper point to Sony then! Just think say we all switched here for a week and not posted there for a set time, say one day two days or a week, wouldn't Sony get the point? I think they are reading us given that they say they found out it was Safire song from the fans on the night!!!!!!!! We have POWER so we use it to get them straight because they just made a complete mess out of it. Lots of papers that I ahve read are presenting Michael as if he "stole" Anka's song, or as if scandal is what Michael stands for.This SERIOUSLY SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 8:06 pm

Sol G used to be on the sony site, but she chills here for the most part.. but this is a good topic and its open information to the public so i dont see why not
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 7:58 pm

Gunverdi, everyone has his/her own opinion , as I saw reading the thread . Do you want me to post your comment to the thread? So, It would be our input on the CD release, and I think this is very important. Sony should know we care of Michael excellence and want to play an open games with Sony, because we love MJ and going to buy his unreleased songs Sony will bring to the market.
Gunverdi, may be you'll register and will post this topic, or you want me to do this???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 6:47 pm

Hi,gunverdi.
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/328072
Here is the Paola's thread.We've been disappointed with Sony's statement , that "TII" is MJ's new song,Paola wrote:"I just want Sony to play fair with us". PCR,Paola, she is from Chile. I sent her story - her experience of MJ's live Dangerous concert(Michael sent her the blow kiss, she'd been in a first row at the concert) to the OPUS, I hope they will publish it.No words.... Sony keeps us(fans) as fools,selling one previously unreleased song (you're right) for the price of the album, the site was down midnight, everybody wanted to pre-ordered CD.......
In the other hand, in part of money goes to MJ 's estate,as I understand.So, that's great,isn't it?

Here is The New York Times article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/arts/music/12michael.html?_r=1&hp
"Sony and the Jackson estate have only begun what is expected to be a long process of musical archaeology.

“We probably have at least 100 songs in varying degrees of being finished,” said Rob Stringer, chairman of the Columbia/Epic Label Group, a Sony division. “And we think there probably is a lot more. We haven’t gone into the archive to search it properly yet. It’s just too complicated to do that.”

So, they gonna "dig" to Michael's early carrier to bring to the world "new", actually previously trashed by Michael, songs . It's more than a 100! songs!!!!!! I think we'll love it, MJ IS genius.

Love you ,gunverdi, my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 4:20 pm

I just saw a post of Moonstreet about This is it...I liked that post because I am losing my patience with Sony who keeps selling us the same songs over and over again. This is it has to be a single not an album. I am not going to buy it otherwise. I love Michael but I dont like being treated as if I am stupid. It is scandalous to try to sell one new song for the price of an album. Also I want to buy it as a single and get Michael where he belongs in charts as well as I know all fans would want the same. Sony sucks...I thought if everybody wrote a letter to Sony and as a warning t Sony if people all left the MJ site for a week with absolutely no posting I guess Sony would realise that we mean it. LUWMJL Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 3:50 pm

Hi,gunverdi.
I like Moonstreet's thread of Michael's unreleased songs:
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/299078#comment-328829
Somebody put the link of MJ's unreleased CD's(4!), but it's 70 bucks with shipping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZCGlpozns

Moonstreet girl has been arguing with me in the other thread, but i sent her PM with the same words you pronounced .
I'm going to do the CD(DVD) of Michael's unreleased songs found on you tube. I love RapidShare very much, it's a lot MJ's audio and video (i know it's illegal in US, that's why it is much more Michael's videos selling in Europe)LOL

Thinking of you !!! LOVE and HUGS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 8:43 am

I have just read the link you provided as well. It seems that Moonstreet is arguing that this was not a real album but a bootleg album etc. and she says this was not a real album. I say well who cares whether it is a real album or not, as long as the songs are Michael's songs and gives us the chance to enjoy them, who really cares whether they were released officially on an album, as an album or whether they were released as demos or whether they were released as the bonus tracks or what!!!!! To me what matters is to get hold of ANY song that I can hear his sweet voice. End of. LOL

As for Malachi songs, I will dismiss them off the list when Malachi claims them. At the moment as far as I can see Malachi is nowhere to be seen or heard. His songs are only available on his own website and nowhere else. How do i know Michael was not using an alias like La Toya did then? When he comes out and claims them then I will say I like let me let go from Malachi, until then I will enjoy the song as Michael's. Even if it turns out to be a malachi song, I will still enjoy the song as it is a nice song. There is no need to be too uptight about things. For example Fall Again was not Michael's either, it was the soundtrack song from Maid in Manhattan movie of Jeniffer Lopez....Michael sings it much better. This is it on the other hand was sang before by Safire under another name...So what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 4:30 am

Hello Solonoy
I did not see the battle bit but I saw your post and I am forever grateful to you for that. I LOVE IT TOO and thanks to you I can listen to it. I dont know whether let me let go is Michael's or not but I love it too. Many thanks for putting that there. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 11:02 pm

Hi,guys! Gunverdi, sorry I did not see this post before. I had a "battle" with Moonstreet about "7even" album Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi .
I posted it on the other site. I downloaded "7even" MJ(?) album from RapidShare, it's links on Google search."7even" MJ album(bootlegged?) Anyway this MJ's songs were put together in this bootlegged album, but I love it.....
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/300779#comment-301010

Album Tracklist:

01 Gangsta (No Friend Of Mine) with Fugees
02 Xcape
03 Why (With 3T)
04 What More Can I Give
05 Todo Para Ti (What More Can I Give (Spanish Version)
06 What More Can I Give/Todo Para Ti (Spanglish Version)
07 Let Me Let Go
08 Someone Put Your Hand Out
09 Shout
10 I Need You (With 3T)
11 Ride With Me (with Rodney ?Darkchild? Jenkins)
12 Biggerman
13 Get Out Of My Mind
14 Mamacita (With Santana)

Last edited by solonoy on October 12th 2009, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:22 pm

ooooh i see, well then.. maybe jason took his last name it his first.. the made jackson his last?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:13 pm

No not jason malachi but a guy called Malachi Jackson claimed he was Michael's son. I dont know either...Just thinking that is all...I like the song and I find it odd that we cant get it on amazon or so...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:09 pm

http://www.myspace.com/jasonmalachi

he clames michael is his daddy???? hmmmm idk bout that one
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:02 pm

idk i dont think its him.. just someone who has studied his music very well
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:00 pm

you know you do have a good point there, maybe he made it when he was chillin with the rabbi, cuz that name sounds jewish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 9:05 pm

I dont know you guys but I do like the song Let me Let go, and I went searching to purchase that song online. I bought music from amazon before so i decided to go there. Hmmm, is there a Jason Malachi??? Nope! I did nto want to make purchase from his own website though. I thought if this guy is a singer, known etc,then his music should be available more widely than just his website. So I thought anyway....Well, even if it is available I could not find it elsewhere. Anyway, I was just on La Toya's website tonight and I found out that she released a song Free the World with a pseudonym, Toy.....Hmmm.... :roll: It just gets one thinking...I know we always keep reading about how Jason Malachi's name is very similar to Michael jackson except a few letters and then, hey remember at one point a guy called Malachi was supposedly asking for a DNA test arguing he was the son of Michael, with a birth certificate...Hmmm....Do you think these are all conincidences or could there be a link to them all....When I think of Michael's voice and how people say the singing voice in let me let go is different to Michael's I cant help but remember thinking the same for 2000 watts myself!!!! Let me let go sounds so Michael, it is incredible. Could Michael have used the same tactic as la Toya do you think? Oh and BTW I found this site,

http://mjaudio.blogspot.com/2008/05/and-now-we-bring-you-michael-jackson.html

I did not get chance to check it yet but sounds promising.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi   Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson vs Jason Malachi
Page 1 of 1