Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 10:43 pm

Can't wait to see Janet rock the MTV Awards! I know she will give an awesome unforgettable tribute to her brother! ❤
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 10:37 am

I could not have said that better Sarrah.
I love Janet and I'm looking forward to sunday very much.

I like it on phm where Michael is commenting on baby Janet and says "Thats the future Miss Rythum Nation"
so cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 9:37 am

I can't say one bad thing about Janet. She's "Miss Jackson if ya nasty" 8) She's always carried herself with the upmost respect and with a high level of class. Not only a great singer, but she's proven to be an awesome actress, I can't wait to see her in her up and coming Tyler Perry movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:24 am

YAY! Janet - way to go. Carry on the legacy - in your own awesome kick-butt way!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 8:42 am

and that wade guy, he used to do choreography for nsync and b.spears.. he even danced with michael and did impersonations... hes working really really hard on a tribute for the mtv awards..

man this is so awesome, dont have to leave to watch vids... muahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana
foreverinmyheart

PostSubject: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 8:38 am

Posted in Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity News, Entertainment, Music on September 8th, 2009 by drfunkenberry

Janet Jackson At BET Awards. File Photo

TMZ is reporting that Janet Jackson will be performing at the MTV Video Music Awards and it will be a huge tribute to her brother, Michael Jackson.

This is a good idea. Who better to do a tribute then his own sister? They are reporting that there will be about 20 dancers and some of the top choreographers are working on it.

Janet has been rehearsing about 15 hours a day. The MTV Awards air this weekend.-Dr.FB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards   Janet Jackson Getting Ready To Rock MTV Awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1