Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Janet Jackson lastnight...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
journalism16
PYT
PYT

Janet Jackson lastnight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:09 am

I thought she did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Countryrocker
Who's Lovin' You
Who's Lovin' You
Countryrocker

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyNovember 19th 2009, 6:22 pm

Very well done interview. When Janet talked about how some people lose weight with stress and that she was the opposite, I thought "me too, girl". What a lovely lady.
Back to top Go down
necey
The Way You Make Me Feel
The Way You Make Me Feel
necey

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyNovember 19th 2009, 4:45 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Janet's interview! I've been a fan of hers since the Jacksons Variety Show (thinking to myself "well how much talent does that family HAVE??") The balance of Michael/Janet was perfect. Robin did an excellent job as well, by allowing Janet to "keep it real" and to show the world that they are, first and foremost, family.

Love you Janet, and may God bless you all!
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyNovember 19th 2009, 1:04 pm

"A day doesn't go by that I don't think about him, I feel like goin, you know, my phone's gonna ring, and I'm gonna hear, "Dunk, it's me..."

That really got me. I just keep thinking that if I am this much of a mess over Michael being gone, what must it be like for the family. Hugs, prayers peace and L.O.V.E. to all of them.
Back to top Go down
musicbizgrl
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
musicbizgrl

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyNovember 19th 2009, 7:51 am

I hope no one takes offense, but I thought this was beautiful...

Janet Jackson lastnight... Mj_hea10
Back to top Go down
Yodaphine
Bad
Bad
Yodaphine

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyNovember 19th 2009, 5:30 am

Oh King, you never fail to bring a little tear to my eye when you write stuff like this...You are so right, i love Janet so much and to see her heart breaking like this tears me apart! I have always had and always will have alot of respect for Janet, because like you say she is so much like Michael. So loving, kind and such a gentle soul.
I havent yet seen the interview as i dont have Sky, so i dont have ABC nofairs
But I will be hunting it down later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... EmptyNovember 19th 2009, 12:28 am

Even with that gorgeous smile that resembled her brother's, you could see the raw and sincere emotion in Janet's eyes, just as we could always see the true emotion in Our Beloved King of Pop's eyes. I have even more respect for this woman than I had before this interview. Janet, Miss Jackson, if you're nasty, will always be, to me, Mikey's baby sis, his Dunk, that he loved and adored so much, but in addition she has become a woman that has grown up to be an almost female version of her brother with her golden heart, sweet nature, and loving soul. It's no secret this woman came into her own by following her big bubba Mike's footsteps, but even so, there came a point where she stepped from the shadow of big bubba and finally stepped into her own spotlight. Even then, she still showed to have the same habits as bubba. Both such shy, timid, and soft spoken offstage, but quite the force onstage!

Another thing that has always stood out to me about Janet is at any given weight, any given body size, this woman remained GORGEOUS. She's always been known to be an emotional eater by her own admission, and I had noticed since the memorial her thickening body image, but I have to say, I think this is the MOST GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFL, I've ever seen Janet. If it weren't for the fact that the title for Queen of Pop already has a rightful owner, I'd say the title belongs to Janet. However, I believe they got it right when they said that Janet Jackson, a child of royalty, sister to a king, is the Princess of Pop. She has taken my breath away with her humble stature and her sincere love for her brother...

"A day doesn't go by that I don't think about him, I feel like goin, you know, my phone's gonna ring, and I'm gonna hear, "Dunk, it's me..."

One of my favorite moments of the interview was when baby sis Janet presented her big bubba Mike with the 1993 Legend Grammy, so I thought we should go ahead and remember the time...

How sweet did our beloved King of Pop sound "Ohhhhhhhh hoohoohh" fighting back tears for his baby sis's words.

MJ Moonwalkin mj mnwlk 123 Lean

Each night as the Heavens fill with evening stars, find Peace and comfort in the knowledge that Our Beloved King of Pop is watching over us. Blessed are those in His presence. As you return his gaze, simply whisper...
"Until we meet again, We Love You Most"
†Rest in Peace Michael Joseph Jackson†August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009†
♥️ Another Angel has returned Home♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson lastnight...   Janet Jackson lastnight... Empty

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson lastnight...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-