Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!!   IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!! EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:49 pm

Hmmmm, tough question.
I'll have to think about this one. I know it has to include water balloon fights, his music, supersoakers, car race, popcorn, climbing trees. Who to invites? Sounds like I have to invite children who will enjoy all these, and everyone who's young at heart.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!!   IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!! EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 3:59 pm

i would have to be rich, and send my private jumbo jet to pick up all my mj friends... and we would go to a private island and celebrate in his name with a nonstop.. dont stop till you get enough,dance sing-a-long to all mj albums, havin a good ole time...oh it can go on... lots n lots of kfc
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana
foreverinmyheart

PostSubject: IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!!   IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!! EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 3:04 pm

IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE.....WHO WOULD YOU INVITE....WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!!   IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IF YOU COULD GIVE MICHAEL A TRIBUTE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1