Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you guys do today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What did you guys do today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 10:38 pm

Oh, we had a "crazy" party today. We danced and sang MJ's songs. I've been on heaven, and feel recharged . Thank you , Michael, for your energy.It will stay with me forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:37 pm

Today, I'm going thru classes as a zombie. My baby bro's son passed away Saturday. Baby boy Jayden was only 19 months old and maybe too smart for his age. He was at his grandparents house, his mom's parents, and slipped out the patio beyond anybody's attention. When his mother found him he had gotten passed the child safety locks on his grandparents' hot tub. This poor mother found her baby, drowned in the hot tub, and immediately attempted to perform CPR. Her younger son ran to get his grandparents. The grandmother is an RN and her attempts at CPR failed to revive him, so baby boy Jayden passed onto God's hands September 12, 2009 @ 7:15pm. I've been a wreck trying to find ways to console my brother and her.They had to come to a difficult decision and decided to donate their baby boy's organs to give another child a chance to live. To add to my brother's pain, he's really missing our mom right now. He keeps looking to me for answers "why, sis, why my baby?!!" I'm truly at a lost for words. I'm the oldest of 6 and I've always been the one all my siblings run to for their troubles, frustrations, etc, especially after my mother passed. So, here I sit, with nothing but silence and love as answers to his questions. May God give me strength to be strong enough for them. He finds himself faithless and lost right now, but I told him that I'll have faith for the both of us and that I'll keep the path lighted until he finds his way back. But truthfully, I find my own faith shaken too. Please pray for my brother and his wife, for on September 16, 2009, they will put to rest their baby boy Jayden Gomez, gone too soon.

†Rest in Peace Baby Boy Jayden†
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 2:21 am

Today, I went to Michael's house at Holmsby Hills. There were a lot of tourist and some fans were gathered in front of the house. I left a stick of gum on MJ's mail box and yelled "I Love You, Michael!" We also danced a little on the side walk with some fans. I walked arounf the house just wanting to feel some of MJ's love and energy. It was healing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 9:42 pm

u just gotta order one of zee internetz....my day was full of window shopping, at bealls, and ross, and went to the mall to exchange a flat iron with my sis.. then had to help my bro in law instal an air handler...which is awesome took 3 hours in a nasty fiberglass filled attic and im extremely tired...however i get a new car next week!! finally im so glad.. freeeeeddddooooommmm
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 3:19 pm

I went into work to buy my layaway clothes and picture of Michael jackson. I will take a photo of it soon and show it the picture gallery. I wanted to buy a fadora but I have such a small head I couldn't find one that would fit me. *sighs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:40 pm

I used to be able to go to the beach a lot. Happy days are gone. Second day on my new job and very, very tired. It's a long commute. But, in a lot of ways, I am grateful.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 2:01 pm

i went to tha beach...has a blast watchin all these fish swimmin around me
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do today?   What did you guys do today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you guys do today?
Page 1 of 1