Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10   Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10 EmptyMay 27th 2010, 7:25 pm

Wow! affraid Unbelievable stuff! affraid I love Janet, I really mean it, she is my girl. Smile That performance was just breathtaking and Janet really OWNED the stage. She has always been beautiful throughout her entire life and I really dig her short do, not to mention what she wore with such style and flair. She seems to be doing much better under the circumstances and looks really perky and rosy as is evidenced in her equally gorgeous smile.

After smiling and in awe of her performance, I teared up at the rapturous applause and Janet's affirmation towards the crowd, and yelled at the screen "I LOVE YOU JANET!" and blew kisses.

No-one messes with Janet, Ms Jackson if ya nasty coz since 16 May 1966, she has always been in control! Get the point? Good, let's dance!
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10 Empty
PostSubject: Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10   Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10 EmptyMay 27th 2010, 11:06 am

Last edited by sandramtz on July 21st 2010, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson American Idol Performance 5-26-10
Page 1 of 1