Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants   This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 4:30 am

Haha! I love this! I would'a had to make him share those gold pants with me by the end of all that. He'd a been like "SECURITY!!!" hahaha!
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants   This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 9:50 pm

they would have had to drag me away from the pants
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants   This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 9:47 am

maybe she was getting poked... hahahah but deff a lucky lucky girl
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants   This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 9:29 am

affraid Somebody who actually avoided the gold pants?!! Holy kaka balls, that girl needs to be admitted. I wonder if she kicked herself in the a** later on for not taking advantage of the situation?!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants   This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 6:11 pm

I was brought up sexually repressed in the Philippines. So is this chick, I guess. She was more concerned moving her body away and was hopping around.
But forget about traditional values.... I would have totally squeezed him and more....
Especially in them gold pants -- - -

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants   This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants Empty

Back to top Go down

This Chick Missed Out on YANA & the Gold Pants
Page 1 of 1