Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chani
PYT
PYT
Chani

Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential   Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 12:45 am

That's weird Julie. Have you tried logging on to the site from a different computer?
Back to top Go down
JulieD.
PYT
PYT

Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential   Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 7:40 pm

This is for those who wanted copies of the posts of mine that Sony has deleted from their site. I started this blog in January and the posts are in one entire article called Tangled Web on my blog. I added it to Google Reader today and now, if you google: Michael Jackson Symbol of Our Potential, it shows up on google. But here's the link for those who want the list of names:

http://michaeljacksonsymbolofourpotential.blogspot.com/

I was actually tweeted. LOL! If anyone else wants to tweet the article, please do so, and you might want to mention that Sony deleted it.

Unfortunately, though Sony's back up and running, I am still blocked and can't even sign in under a different name. (sigh)
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: Symbol of Our Potential
Page 1 of 1