Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 3:26 am

That is indeed a fitting tribute to Michael who would have no doubt been chuffed and gratified with the honour bestowed upon him - especially from Rebbie.
Back to top Go down
LaQuietaMJ32
PYT
PYT
LaQuietaMJ32

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 12:10 pm

i feel sad for his family especially his mom and babies. I miss him everyday for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 11:16 am

Undoubtedly! I wish these were the headlines when he was around to see them, though! whhhyyyy
mariaann1961 wrote:
I think it's great he was honored with an award for something that supports children's causes.

Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael 980837
Back to top Go down
dj4mj4alltime
PYT
PYT
dj4mj4alltime

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:35 am

I am missing him much too Rebbie....
Back to top Go down
venice
PYT
PYT
venice

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:50 am

I miss him too!!! I miss Michael so much!! Michael, I want you back!! :(
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:17 am

I think it's great he was honored with an award for something that supports children's causes.

Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael 980837
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:12 am

Thanks for posting this, had you not, I wouldn't have even known he was honored! So bitter-sweet isn't it? I'm so happy he was remember at something like this because that's what Michael was about, but so sad that he's not here to witness such appreciation and honor himself! I also appreciate Rebbie recognizing that we, his loyal fans, DO miss him. We miss him so much, it hurts! whhhyyyy
mariaann1961 wrote:
Michael Jackson's Sister: We Miss Him So Much

"When I saw his picture – that was hard, it brought tears," she told PEOPLE earlier this month at the Children Uniting Nations fundraiser where Rebbie, 59, made a rare public appearance with her brother Randy, 48, to accept the 2010 Angel Award honoring her late brother’s support of children’s causes. "We miss him so much," she told the crowd, "and we know you do too."

123 mnwlk Lean
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

PostSubject: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:06 am

Michael Jackson's Sister: We Miss Him So Much
By Lorenzo Benet

Wednesday March 17, 2010 06:35 PM EDT

From her seat in the Beverly Hilton International ballroom, Rebbie Jackson watched a big screen quietly with her brother Randy as the Oscars paid tribute to members of the Hollywood community who passed away in 2009. Then the image of her brother Michael appeared.

"When I saw his picture – that was hard, it brought tears," she told PEOPLE earlier this month at the Children Uniting Nations fundraiser where Rebbie, 59, made a rare public appearance with her brother Randy, 48, to accept the 2010 Angel Award honoring her late brother’s support of children’s causes. "We miss him so much," she told the crowd, "and we know you do too."

Backstage after receiving the award, Rebbie said she took a moment to compose herself. "I got very emotional afterward," she says. "But I was very pleased and happy to be a part of this – Michael was very passionate about children and supporting their causes. Boy he would have loved this," she says, smiling. "I'm grateful and thankful to all these people."

It's been nine months since Jackson's death. Asked how else they planned on preserving her brother’s legacy, Rebbie says that's not the focus.

"We're just trying to be a family and get ourselves through all of it – it has been so much,” says Rebbie. "I'm just trying to stay positive. But other than that, Michael's kids are fine."

RELATED: The Jackson Kids Channel Michael's Love

She added her mother Katherine is "hanging in there" and enjoying spending time with her grandchildren. "Her favorite thing as a grandma is for everyone to come over and play games; especially Pictionary. All the time. Everyone gets involved and we all act silly. She's a mother every day and she always supports the kids."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20352420,00.html

123 mnwlk Lean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael   Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebbie Speaks Out About How Much Family Misses Michael
Page 1 of 1