Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#Justice4MJ is here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

#Justice4MJ is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Justice4MJ is here!   #Justice4MJ is here! EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 10:51 am

I will tweet tomorrow as well! #justice4MJ
Back to top Go down
dj4mj4alltime
PYT
PYT
dj4mj4alltime

PostSubject: Re: #Justice4MJ is here!   #Justice4MJ is here! EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 3:21 pm

I was in the first one and I will join in the second one..wearing my JUSTICE4MJ shirt..
Back to top Go down
all for l o v e
PYT
PYT
all for l o v e

PostSubject: Supporting justice for mike   #Justice4MJ is here! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:49 pm

Have got my twitter account opened ready for the 25, so got a few days to get my head around it.
Received my justice4mj tshirt today, LOVE IT, put in order for hoodie aswell.
Im in Scotland and i feel like a million miles away, and im proud to be able to be a part of this cause.
Like so many of you ive been overwhelmed with grief since losing Mike and all i want is to have him back, i miss him so much and whatever the outcome of the trial, that isnt going to change, but for Michaels family, i will do all that i can to support this cause in the hope that they feel justice has been served.
For L O V E
Back to top Go down
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana
foreverinmyheart

PostSubject: Re: #Justice4MJ is here!   #Justice4MJ is here! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:50 am

Subject: Tweets of the DAY - please share today
Join the crusade for justice for Michael Jackson! Now is the time! We must be MJ's voice now March 25 Twitter Global Marathon #justice4mj
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: #Justice4MJ is here!   #Justice4MJ is here! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 12:23 pm

sounds great. #justice4MJ

http://twitter.com/mkanhnh

King_of_Pop_411_Junky wrote:
ejacobs said:
Quote :
Here are the details of a second twitter event for justice4MJ. Younger fans we need you guys!
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2344061033&ref=mf&gid=371128457152#!/event.php?eid=391090313593&index=1

The first event was a huge success, lets top it.
I hope the younger fans will join in too, you guys are so social networking savoy. Lets all do this together, not for ourselves but for Michael. We join with fans around the world to show our love, gratitude and devotion to Michael!

#Justice4MJ is here! 980837
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: #Justice4MJ is here!   #Justice4MJ is here! EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:13 pm

www.justice4mj.com

ejacobs said:
Quote :
Here are the details of a second twitter event for justice4MJ. Younger fans we need you guys!
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2344061033&ref=mf&gid=371128457152#!/event.php?eid=391090313593&index=1

The first event was a huge success, lets top it.
I hope the younger fans will join in too, you guys are so social networking savoy. Lets all do this together, not for ourselves but for Michael. We join with fans around the world to show our love, gratitude and devotion to Michael!

Justice4MJJ said:

Quote :
OUR 2ND JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON GLOBAL TWITTER RALLY AND LIVE USTREAM SHOW WITH BRIAN OXMAN AS HE SPEAKS OUT TO FANS!

United States Monday, March 15, 2010 - 02:55JUSTICE4MJJ:
OUR 2ND JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON GLOBAL TWITTER RALLY AND LIVE USTREAM SHOW WITH BRIAN OXMAN AS HE SPEAKS OUT TO FANS!
After huge success organizing first twitter rally and ustream show with Brian Oxman, our group "A Plan To Seek Justice For Michael Jackson" has decided to organize a new event for a man we all truly love and admire so dearly!
We'd like to point out #JUSTICE4MJ Day on Twitter and Ustream would have never been possible if it weren't for all the fans contribution and efforts to make #JUSTICE4MJ #1 ! We are proud and thankful for all of your hard work ! Like Michael said, "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice together as one".

Our objective hasn't changed !We want the world to know the truth about Michael Jackson's murder and we want justice !!!!!!! There is a lot of misleading information presented by the media regarding what really happened on June 25th 2009. There's a lot of confusion and questions left unanswered .Hence, we have provided over three hundred tweets for all MJ fans to disperse the actual truth during next twitter rally. We urge all participants to join our group as we provide new updates and conduct daily discussions regarding the injustice Michael Jackson, his children, and the family are enduring.
Our featured guest Brian Oxman, better known as the “Jackson Family Attorney” has represented the Jackson’s for over two decades. He is a professor of Law at Irvine University, and is a radio talk show host on AM 830.
Mr. Oxman is a L.A. Defense Attorney who has previously worked with astronauts Richard Gordon and Ron Evans, Denver Broncos owner Patrick Bolan, and the former Governor of California, Jerry Brown. He has appeared on national and global network television shows including Good Morning America, NBC Today, CBS Early Show, Larry King, Bill O'Reilly, Paula Zahn, Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, 48 Hours, Dateline NBC, NPR, BBC, Fuji Japan, and RKL Germany.
We are honored to have Mr. Oxman appear on our new ustream live event Mr. Oxman’s sole purpose and message is to speak out to all fans and urge everyone to take action against Dr. Conrad Murray’s involuntary manslaughter charges immediately. Mr. Oxman says, “It’s not too late to contact Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley and demand to amend the charges.” Steve Cooley is the only one who can amend the charges to a more fitting punishment such as 2nd Degree murder !Michael Jackson’s last message to us all was to heal the earth and unite together as one ! He said,“ If we bring love back into the world, remind the world that love is important, love each other, we’re all one! Take care of the planet. We have four years to get it right, or else it’s irreversible. Then, we’re done.” This means we have to work together and take action ! If Michael Jackson, who was the most famous man on earth as well as best entertainer/singer/song writer/musician of all time couldn’t receive adequate justice, how can we depend on the law to fix our problems? We also intend to include more featured guests on our next ustream live event including medical experts along with a few surprise guest appearances.
Please join this event as we want to repeat the same united actions of LOVE and seek justice for Michael Jackson. The twitter event will begin at 7 p.m./pst ensued by the live ustream show with Mr. Brian Oxman which will commence at 8 p.m. /pst.
Please help us by dispersing this message every where you can including all MJ website and forums .Please do not forget to include our event link as we need our guests to confirm they will attend so we can discuss new details and updates with one another, in order to be fully prepared for this event. We must advise you to make sure and sign up for a ustream account and provide your twitter details there as well so the ustream live show will trend on twitter when you type in chat room . We will also include some new potential trending topics for everyone to tweet in order to make them trending and take over the twitter wall !
Please make sure to join our face book group and ustream channel as soon as possible so we can get to work and make some noise !!!!

We’d also like to add we will be conducting live twitter and ustream tutorials along with a couple ustream pre-shows before the actual event.

Here’s our face book group link. Please make sure to join us as asap !! There’s a lot of information here regarding Michael Jackson’s will, Sony, Aeg, Jonh Branca, Tohme Tohme, Dr.Conrad Murray, and Steve Cooley!

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2344061033&gid=344751095929#!/group.php?gid=344751095929&ref=mf

Also make sure to join our ustream channel so you will be ready before next event

http://www.ustream.tv/user/justice4mj

Make sure to contact the media so they can take notice of this monumental day. Remember it’s all for L.O.V.E. !

#Justice4MJ is here! 980837

Last edited by King_of_Pop_411_Junky on March 19th 2010, 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #Justice4MJ is here!   #Justice4MJ is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

#Justice4MJ is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: News & Updates-
Jump to: