Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Michael

Go down 
+7
mkanhnh-Jenna
Dangerous Dorita
mariaann1961
MissGold
InvincibleJenks
Countryrocker
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 11th 2010, 7:08 pm

Believe me Rachyl, Michael looked phenomenal and deadset bloody gorgeous. Meeting Michael 432260 Meeting Michael 432260 Meeting Michael 432260
Back to top Go down
RachyL
PYT
PYT
RachyL

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 11th 2010, 2:53 pm

Dangerous Dorita wrote:
Aw, that's a shame. He did tour England yet you still weren't allowed to attend the shows within. I bet your father would probably regret it now, if not already.

I was around your age when Michael hit the international circuit with the Bad tour and was fortunate to go as I was chaparoned by my parents which was a great advantage (not to mention, being stuck in traffic next to him and we waved to each other. What a sight! Meeting Michael 432260 )

yeah my dad was actually sad when MJ died...but unfortunately he was strict and a little unadventurous...he knows that know....its nice that your parents went with you..I know this is a stupid question but did MJ look just as gorgeous in real life? I'll bet he did...I bet he really stood out from everybody else...especially around the Bad era..he was soooooo fine xxxx
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 11th 2010, 4:16 am

Aw, that's a shame. He did tour England yet you still weren't allowed to attend the shows within. I bet your father would probably regret it now, if not already.

I was around your age when Michael hit the international circuit with the Bad tour and was fortunate to go as I was chaparoned by my parents which was a great advantage (not to mention, being stuck in traffic next to him and we waved to each other. What a sight! Meeting Michael 432260 )
Back to top Go down
RachyL
PYT
PYT
RachyL

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 11th 2010, 3:15 am

Dangerous Dorita wrote:
Aw, thanks Rachyl hon, I really appreciate it Meeting Michael 208247 Michael meant so much to me more than anyone could ever imagine and believe me, this is one of the many memories I will hold near and dear to my heart.

That means you didn't go to the HIStory concert either?

Nope hun...I was about 17 or 18 when he did the History tour and I was still under the thumb of a very strict, protective father who wouldn't let me travel anywhere to see him xxxx
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 10th 2010, 7:00 pm

Aw, thanks Rachyl hon, I really appreciate it Meeting Michael 208247 Michael meant so much to me more than anyone could ever imagine and believe me, this is one of the many memories I will hold near and dear to my heart.

That means you didn't go to the HIStory concert either?
Back to top Go down
RachyL
PYT
PYT
RachyL

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 10th 2010, 3:51 pm

Dorita...I can't believe you actually got to meet him...wow you are so lucky...to see him give that beautiful smile in person...unforgettable memories which you must hold very close to your heart...
I always wanted to meet him but unfortunately I never got the chance...I know this sounds wierd but I always felt certain that I would one day...although I have loved him from a very early age I couldn't go to his Bad or Dangerous concerts as I was still a kid and my parents were worried about me getting squished...thats why I was overjoyed in 2009 when he announced his concerts...I got a ticket ( of which I still have in a very special box in my bedroom)...and I felt sure that I was going to meet him at some point...or at least see him do his famous wave from the balcony of his hotel room...but it wasn't meant to be...anyway I still hope to meet him someday...I know everybody has different beliefs but I believe in heaven and if I'm lucky enough to go there one day then I hope to meet him there...until then I will love him forever
xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
JuliaMJ
PYT
PYT
JuliaMJ

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:39 am

No i haven't and i will regret this for the rest of my life.He was in Romania twice but i was 10 the first time he came ('92)and after that i was 14 years old back in '96.Thank u girls for sharing your experiences of meeting Michael or been near him.Love u forever MJ 123
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 3:28 am

When it comes to Michael Jackson, there is no age limit as he stretched through many demographics and generations throughout his lifetime - and beyond.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 10:21 am

Off the Wall era seems like a while ago but you're not old Jenna. Seems a little weird. /:
I was born on my birthday (:
Nahh - i was born the year Michael married LMP and when the allegations started. /: x

mkanhnh-Jenna wrote:
I was born during the Off the Wall era. So many wonderful things have happened since then. lol
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 6:39 pm

I was born during the Off the Wall era. So many wonderful things have happened since then. lol
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Jakuson
Bad
Bad
Maikeru Jakuson

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 6:34 pm

Dangerous Dorita wrote:
Thanks guys, Meeting Michael 208247 much appreciated. Maikeru, you were indeed lucky to have been born and lived during this wonderful era - the gold pants, the soaking wet look in Stranger In Moscow, the jeans and Olodum shirt, the, ahem, almost naked moment, and the sibling moment with Janet capped off with a tour bigger than Ben Hur!
YAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 2:53 am

Thanks guys, Meeting Michael 208247 much appreciated. Maikeru, you were indeed lucky to have been born and lived during this wonderful era - the gold pants, the soaking wet look in Stranger In Moscow, the jeans and Olodum shirt, the, ahem, almost naked moment, and the sibling moment with Janet capped off with a tour bigger than Ben Hur!
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT
SparklesDaCat

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 1:41 am

Very nice pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
Maikeru Jakuson
Bad
Bad
Maikeru Jakuson

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 12:33 pm

Dangerous Dorita wrote:
I did kind of meet Michael as we were inches away from each other and our only form of communication was with our eyes and smile while I did the talking culminating with "I love you", which he retorted with that extra wide smile of his. Ohhhhh myyyyyy Gawwwwwwd!

1987 during the Bad tour, we followed his van to the hotel he was staying in. At one point during the journey, we were caught up in lights in a massive traffic jam. I couldn't believe my luck! To the left side of the lane was the van and guess who should pop out of the window? Yep, Michael! I thought I died and gone to heaven! I was waving the doll and empty Bad vinyl cover to drum up his attention and he instantly noticed us. I was yelling like a hypo school kid! For the cherry on the cake, I even passed a note onto him and couldn't believe he had it in his hot long-fingered hands. Meeting Michael 432260

1996 during the HIStory tour, waiting with a throng of fans for Michael's arrival complete with an Aboriginal dance troupe for an official welcome. Again, as soon as I yelled and flailed my arms about trying to get his attention, he turned to me almost immediately. I wonder if he remembered me. Then again, with that many fans, it's probably hard for him to have a photographic memory let alone to keep up. I yelled out complimentary things as well as "I love you!" at him and he just simply smiled acknowledging my sentiments and it wouldn't be complete without another note passed onto him. I should've been in hospital by then. laugh sleeeeping

I was lucky to secure an VIP for the Ghosts premiere in which he also attended. I just sat anywhere in the cinema, as opposed to the designated seat but little did I know what was to come. After the grand entrance with hysterical screams that echoed the entire cinema, there he was, but to my surprised he sat literally inches away from me. Who needs the lottery? I seriously couldn't believe it. Again, I acknowledged his attention and he noticed me yet again with just a mega 2000 watt smile that could light up the entire cinema. I blew kisses, said a few nice complimentary things to him and ended with "I love you", in which he drew an extra wide smile that would melt the cockles of my heart to the point of collapsing into a coma.

I even took photos of Michael in his seat at the premiere. Security were sitting at the stairwell so there was no chance of any photos WITH him whatsoever, but I was satisfactorily happy enough to have them done OF him. Anyway, check them out and see them for yourselves:-

Meeting Michael Arriving_at_the_Australian_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_Sydney_premiere_of_Ghosts_on_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_Sydney_premiere_of_Ghosts_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_in_Sydney_of_Ghosts_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_Australian_premiere_in_Sydney_of_Ghosts_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_on_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_-_in_Sydney_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_-_16_November_1996

These are some of the many wonderful memories I will treasure for the rest of my life thanks to this beautiful gorgeous human being. afro I love you, Michael, muah! mnwlk

Lucky I was born during HIStory era or should we say Golden Pants era wheeee
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
mkanhnh-Jenna

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 10:14 am

those are some great pics Dorita! the last one is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 3:24 am

I did kind of meet Michael as we were inches away from each other and our only form of communication was with our eyes and smile while I did the talking culminating with "I love you", which he retorted with that extra wide smile of his. Ohhhhh myyyyyy Gawwwwwwd!

1987 during the Bad tour, we followed his van to the hotel he was staying in. At one point during the journey, we were caught up in lights in a massive traffic jam. I couldn't believe my luck! To the left side of the lane was the van and guess who should pop out of the window? Yep, Michael! I thought I died and gone to heaven! I was waving the doll and empty Bad vinyl cover to drum up his attention and he instantly noticed us. I was yelling like a hypo school kid! For the cherry on the cake, I even passed a note onto him and couldn't believe he had it in his hot long-fingered hands. Meeting Michael 432260

1996 during the HIStory tour, waiting with a throng of fans for Michael's arrival complete with an Aboriginal dance troupe for an official welcome. Again, as soon as I yelled and flailed my arms about trying to get his attention, he turned to me almost immediately. I wonder if he remembered me. Then again, with that many fans, it's probably hard for him to have a photographic memory let alone to keep up. I yelled out complimentary things as well as "I love you!" at him and he just simply smiled acknowledging my sentiments and it wouldn't be complete without another note passed onto him. I should've been in hospital by then. laugh sleeeeping

I was lucky to secure an VIP for the Ghosts premiere in which he also attended. I just sat anywhere in the cinema, as opposed to the designated seat but little did I know what was to come. After the grand entrance with hysterical screams that echoed the entire cinema, there he was, but to my surprised he sat literally inches away from me. Who needs the lottery? I seriously couldn't believe it. Again, I acknowledged his attention and he noticed me yet again with just a mega 2000 watt smile that could light up the entire cinema. I blew kisses, said a few nice complimentary things to him and ended with "I love you", in which he drew an extra wide smile that would melt the cockles of my heart to the point of collapsing into a coma.

I even took photos of Michael in his seat at the premiere. Security were sitting at the stairwell so there was no chance of any photos WITH him whatsoever, but I was satisfactorily happy enough to have them done OF him. Anyway, check them out and see them for yourselves:-

Meeting Michael Arriving_at_the_Australian_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_Sydney_premiere_of_Ghosts_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_in_Sydney_of_Ghosts_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_Australian_premiere_in_Sydney_of_Ghosts_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_on_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_-_in_Sydney_-_15_November_1996

Meeting Michael At_the_premiere_of_Ghosts_in_Sydney_-_16_November_1996

These are some of the many wonderful memories I will treasure for the rest of my life thanks to this beautiful gorgeous human being. afro I love you, Michael, muah! mnwlk
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT
mariaann1961

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 1:05 am

I was never lucky enough to meet him, but I was lucky enough to go to one of his concerts on the Bad Tour.

MJ Moonwalkin mj
Back to top Go down
MissGold
PYT
PYT

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:21 am

huh... u have been in contcert guys, but me never made the concert, i was 12 or smth when he was in estonias ... i was outside the gate, so i never was closer to him then 500 meters or so Smile nofairs
Back to top Go down
InvincibleJenks
Admin
InvincibleJenks

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyNovember 29th 2009, 12:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Have you guys ever met him??

I would have loved to have met Michael but I was never a lucky contender for backstage passes for the two shows I attended. :(

MJJM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/keshayorkjenkins
Countryrocker
Who's Lovin' You
Who's Lovin' You
Countryrocker

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptyNovember 18th 2009, 6:09 pm

Unfortunately, I never got to meet him. I was lucky enough to see him in concert once. He and his brothers opened their Victory Tour in Kansas City and I was there on opening night. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:41 am

Have you guys ever met him??
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Meeting Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael   Meeting Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Michael
Page 1 of 1