Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ten Year Anniversary Trip to Los Angeles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InvincibleJenks
Admin
InvincibleJenks

Ten Year Anniversary Trip to Los Angeles Empty
PostSubject: Ten Year Anniversary Trip to Los Angeles   Ten Year Anniversary Trip to Los Angeles EmptyApril 21st 2018, 3:48 am

Hello MJ Fans,

It's been at least four years since I've posted on this forum. Due to circumstances of life, I have neglected my duty as a fan to keep my fellow MJ Fam updated on what is happening within the fan family.

There is no way I could ever get back the time we've lost being apart but I'm hoping the planning of the ten-year anniversary trip bring us back together... closer than ever.

So, the purpose of this thread is to share the details and plans for next year's monumental trip to Los Angeles to honor our beloved King of Pop. If there are sights that you would like to see an MJ inspired landmarks you would like to visit post them here.

This thread will help our fan family build an epic trip down memory lane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/keshayorkjenkins

Ten Year Anniversary Trip to Los Angeles
Page 1 of 1