Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

About Rabbi Schumuleech!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About Rabbi Schumuleech!   October 8th 2009, 11:03 pm

yeah im guessing the book was supposed to be on parenting.. and shmuley abused the rights of privacy in those tapes.. freakin jerk..

PostSubject: Re: About Rabbi Schumuleech!   October 6th 2009, 11:54 pm

I am reading the fan version of it that somebody posted on the mj forum today and so far so good, I could not find anything that would change my mind about Michael, not that I was looking for but after the very adverse reaction to the book I wanted to see what this rabbi was trying to do and I thought the best way is to read Michael's words without getting the rabbi involved. I see that rabbi was constantly manipulating the answers. In some places I can see that Michael was thinking "What a stupid question!" but just being kind to the guy, as he was. Rabbi was manipulative and out of the few comments that he makes on what Michael said, I mean those that the fans forgot to remove from the fan version, I can see that he is putting his own spin on things. I also see Michael was very knowledgeable about many things. Michael is consistent. He had said something about humbling oneself as the kids, refering to what Jesus said, when they were questioning him for the accusations, he mentions that again, which proves the point that those were the rules he lived by and not something he just said to get out of that question. This consistency can always be in favour of Michael in our fights with haters Smile. I love reading or listening to Michael's words. I have not finished the book but I did not see anything that would not sound right yet. One funny point is about the Rabbi saying his wife is more religious than himself!!!!LOL He calls his wife innocent I think and he says she is purer than me....I thought Smile We already know that you are not pure by any stretch of imagination schumuleech! Smile Dont worry! Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About Rabbi Schumuleech!   October 6th 2009, 11:31 pm

damn G thats some heavy stuff, makes me think twice about gettin it... almost like an invasion of privacy.. i wonder if michael even knew he was taping him.. could be a cover up... money grubbin fools

PostSubject: About Rabbi Schumuleech!   October 3rd 2009, 7:36 pm

Just got this in my mailbox. I think it is a good interpretation fo what we all feel about Schumuleech...

MJ Sold Out By His so called Friend
2nd October 2009

As we reported a week ago, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has chosen to try and cash in on “his friend” Michael Jackson by publishing a book about the singer. Now Roger Friedman has posted the following in his Showbiz 411 column about the good Rabbi:

It’s sort of amazing watching Shmuley Boteach, a rabbi with no congregation other than an unwitting public, selling out Michael Jackson. He’s just published a book of interviews he taped with Michael back in 2000-2001. All the money goes to Boteach. There’s no charity involved. (Ironically, Boteach also recently published a book called “The Blessing of Enough: Rejecting Material Greed, Embracing Spiritual Hunger.”)

That wasn’t the case in 2000 when I met both Michael and Boteach together one November night. It was at the home of PR guru Howard Rubenstein. Boteach had convinced Michael to start a new charity with him called Time for Kids. They were going to teach parents to spend time with their children.

There were about 3o people in the Rubensteins’ Fifth Avenue living room. Boteach gave a long speech about Michael being the “most misunderstood” celebrity in the world, said he loved children so much he had mannequins of them in his Neverland bedroom. That revelation went over like a lead balloon.

On February 14, 2001, Time for Kids had its first and only get together, People bought tickets to see Michael, Boteach and assorted celebrities like Johnnie Cochran, Mother Love, Judith Regan, Chuck Woolery and Dr. Drew Pinsky talk about spending more time with children. The event was called “Love, Work, and Parenting: Can You Be a Success in the Bedroom, the Boardroom, and the Family Room?” It was only 70% full. The tickets were $40, $30, and $20.

Michael told the crowd, when he finally spoke: “I’m having trouble finding a date for myself even though Rabbi Shmuley tells me he’s going to find me the perfect woman. And I tell him, as long as it’s not a journalist!” Here’s a transcript of Michael’s speech.

When the accounting for the event finally came in on a Form 990, it showed (I reported then) a total of $203,185 collected from direct public support. At the same time, the charity’s expenses totaled $259,432. All but $20,000 of that was spent on staff salaries and office expenses. No money went to children of any kind.

Listed on the IRS filing were an organization president, secretary and treasurer. The latter two, this reporter discovered after making some calls, were Boteach’s sister and mother. The sister, Ateret Diveroli, repeated exactly what the mother had:

“I’m not part of that anymore.”

Mrs. Diveroli insisted to me that her brother was

“very honest”

and had stopped working with Michael Jackson

“because nothing was happening. He wasn’t doing anything.”

That was pretty much it for Michael and Shmuley’s friendship. There was a trip to Oxford a couple of months later, but by June 2001 Jackson’s “Invincible” album came out. In September he performed his 30th anniversary shows. Shmuley was gone. From the time Jackson was arrested in 2003 until his death, Boteach was out of his life. Jackson surely had no memory of making tapes with Boteach, and no desire to have them published.

And yet, Shmuley is back. He will flog his short, unheralded relationship to Michael Jackson for as long as the public — or TV bookers– can bear it. The real kicker: that his publicist sent out press releases yesterday, on Yom Kippur, offering copies of the book and excerpts. While every other rabbi in the world was praying, Shmuley Boteach was busy marketing Michael Jackson for profit. Buyer beware.

Source: mjfanclub.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Rabbi Schumuleech!   

Back to top Go down

About Rabbi Schumuleech!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: News & Updates-
Jump to: