Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynande51 you were right all along!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lynande51 you were right all along! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynande51 you were right all along!   Lynande51 you were right all along! EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 6:50 pm

I wrote this message and then read the post of milady talking about fans who met Michael and how thin he was etc and how he was under the influences. I am confused again :( . It is such a mess...Some people wrote how this announcement seems a tactic of AEG trying to get us to believe Michael was not pushed. I can see their point too. I think if I go with what I know rather than what I read, I remember Michael was not happy when he made the announcement for the concerts. He kept saying this is it, final curtain call etc. So I think he was pushed. I think perhaps we should wait a little longer. What I dont understand is, why do they not arrest Murray yet.
Back to top Go down
necey
The Way You Make Me Feel
The Way You Make Me Feel
necey

PostSubject: Re: Lynande51 you were right all along!   Lynande51 you were right all along! EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 6:36 pm

I felt relieved too, but at the same time I still hate that his autopsy was released.
Back to top Go down
necey
The Way You Make Me Feel
The Way You Make Me Feel
necey

PostSubject: Re: Lynande51 you were right all along!   Lynande51 you were right all along! EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 6:34 pm

I felt relieved too, but at the same time I still hate that his autopsy was released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lynande51 you were right all along!   Lynande51 you were right all along! EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 4:21 pm

Lynande51 I just read about Michael's autopsy report and thought of you girl .You were right all along. By looking at the report we can say that whatever Michael said was right. He was telling the truth as always. I am very happy with the findings so far although I was trying hard to prepare myself for the worst (which is what I usually do in everything really) I was very relieved about the findings. :cheers: Although the downside was that we lost Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynande51 you were right all along!   Lynande51 you were right all along! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynande51 you were right all along!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-
Jump to: