Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 4:56 pm

OK Gunverdi, now we are right again! Hughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 8:10 am

Hi dear Milady, I have NEVER been in favour of the rabbi. I hoped when I first about the book that because it was tapes it should be the truth on MJ but I watched the programme on youtube and rabbi is trying to get Michael look bad. Personally I have always been very suspicious of Uri and Rabbi and their motivations. It was just a case of giving him the benefit of the doubt and retrating it very harshly later on. The question is what the heck he was doing not publishing it if Michael wanted it to be published for nearly 8 years? It is clear that Mcihael did not want it to be published. I dont mind anything that I heard from Michael's mouth but the spin that those people i.e. the rabbi and the presenter were trying to put on things disgusted me. They suck big time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 1:26 am

Hi gunverdi, I wonder how can you be in favour of that rabbi. He has betrayed Michael dramatically.
I don't believe Michael approved this tapes to be published, otherwise he wasn't going to wait until Michael's death. He just gives excuses about this.
He has no ethics and violated the law of confidentiality.
Besides he says things like Michael thought he was a messias, he was stupid to waste his life! He need to live several lifes to be half Michael's part.
He deforms Michael's words with is own interpetation.
He is a sinner.
Another bad information for the poor children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 4:04 am

As the details are emerging I feel I agree with you totally that Schumuleech was doing exactly that LuvofMJ. Yet another leech that surrounded Michael. As far as I know BBC website was not writing very nice things about this leech either. I think he was dismissed in the UK for something before he moved to the US and proclaimed himself as the Rabbi of America. I am sorry if I sound too harsh but you look into his face and you feel you cant trust. He was no friend of Michael, just like Uri was not. Uri was using Michael to give secret messages to people. On Uri's website there are two picture which he claims to have drawn for Michael's invincible. One is what he has drawn adn the other is what Mcihael has used on his Invincible cover. Do you know what Michael did? He erased most of these messages. It
http://site.uri-geller.com/uploads/images/white_house_glass_house_/cover1.gif
http://site.uri-geller.com/uploads/images/white_house_glass_house_/cover2.gif

Note the 11.11 thing that he writes there as well on one of the pictures. This could well be a date that we will have to remember forever. I dont know how familiar you aer with these signs but if not check the illuminati signs online and you will be surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 8:30 pm

Hi Gunverdi!

My issues w/Shmuley & these "private" tapes:
1. Is Michael on tape saying, “. . . this is for my book?”
2. Is there a signed agreement?
3. Did Michael @ least do the foreword?

In My Opinion . . .
Shmuley is not doing this to clear the air, but rather to air MJ’s private laundry, & to feed ($$) off of him, the same as all the other vultures.

My concern is . . .
Where is the PRIVACY? MJ bared his soul to his spiritual advisor/friend during private moments between the two of them.

I’m not surprised there are tapes, after all, isn’t that what therapists/advisors do - tape their sessions for review & to update their notes?

SIGH. And the media wonders why Michael was so paranoid. THIS is exactly why. People proved over & over, again, that his privacy will always be up for sale to the highest bidder. Confidentiality just doesn't exist for Michael, even in death.

If Michael wanted a book written, he would have written it, himself. He wrote Moonwalk.

Also, Shmuley has the nerve to say Michael's drug use factored into their friendship falling apart. Maybe, however, he said he didn't know for sure that Mike was even on drugs.
"Boteach noted that Jackson's apparent drug use was a factor in the breakdown of their friendship. On Friday, the star's former manager Dieter Wiesner told The Sun, the British Tabloid, that Jackson had put Boteach's name on an "enemy list" he kept."

What he failed to mention (which is most likely the real reason) as another factor, is he used one of the charitable organizations, that MJ contributed to, to SWINDLE money. But, I guess he forgot to add that part.

In my opinion, this is an invasion of privacy. This all about money. Again :( .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 3:19 am

I think it could be an award in a way as Lisa said, but then again, isn't it that awesomeness of that award that could turn these guys around? In a way I see the argument from both sides. Visiting them and hugging them would need to be followed by re-iterating that what they did was wrong, yet, to learn something out of that and become loving, giving people that will turn thing around. I think Mike is right that there was nobody for these kids but I am not sure how realistic it would be to expect them to change just like that. Michael would have been crucified over bad press which would portray him as supporting murderers. In my opinion Lisa also had a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 12:57 am

Well it wasn't really a question, I was just saying that, was so wrong with Mj wanting to talk to those kids?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 11:00 pm

This is rhetorical question.

Last edited by solonoy on September 27th 2009, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 5:59 pm

Hi Smooth criminal is this a question for me or for Lisa? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 1:22 pm

Pope John Paul II went to prison to talk to the man who shot him and forgave him. Now why can't Michael visit these kids who were obviously troubled, and tell them he loved them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 11:10 am

I am glad you enjoyed it Solonoy....Love you more Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 10:04 am

Gunverdi, thank you for this posting.
OMG, Michael was the soul of love, with his forgiveness he definitely healed the world.
I need this book, this is the best one about Michael. Gonna find it shortly.
Love you very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 3:09 am

I am assuming this is the right place to post this. I found something quite interesting.
The source is Telegraph which can be found on http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229338/Michael-Jackson-wanted-to-meet-James-Bulgers-killers.html

Michael Jackson wanted to visit the two boys who brutally murdered toddler James Bulger because he felt "empowered to heal them", according to taped interviews with the deceased singer. Jackson, who died of heart failure in June aged 50, said he had planned to fly to Britain to see Robert Thompson and Jon Venables behind bars, so he could hug them and tell them: "I love you."

The star refused to believe that the pair, who tortured two-year-old James to death and left his body on a railway line in 1993, were evil.

Jackson made the claims during interviews with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, with whom he became close friends. The conversations were recorded with Jackson's approval and have been published in a new book – The Michael Jackson Tapes – which goes on sale in the US and online on Friday.

In one interview, Jackson spoke of an argument he had with his first wife Lisa Marie Presley about the two killers, who were aged 10 when they murdered James.

Mistakenly believing that the murder took place in London, rather than Liverpool, Jackson said: "She had a fight with me one time when two little boys in London killed this other kid and I was going to visit them because the Queen gave them adult sentencing of life.

"These boys were like 11 and 10-year-old boys and I was going to go to prison and visit them.

"She said 'You idiot – you're just rewarding them for what they did'.

"I said 'How dare you say that. I bet if you trace their life you can find they didn't have parents around, they didn't have any love, nobody there to hold them, look in their eyes and say I love you.

"'They deserve that even though they're going to get life. I just want to say I love you, and hold them'."

Thompson and Venables were sent to a young offenders institute indefinitely but after a series of controversies about the length of their sentences, they were released on a life licence in June 2001 and given new identities.

Boteach, 42, who recorded more than 30 hours of interviews with Jackson, told The Sun: "Michael brought up James Bulger's killers on a number of occasions.

"He did not believe children could be evil. He felt he was empowered to heal these kids who were neglected."

The interviews also disclose that Jackson deeply admired Diana, the Princess of Wales, describing her as "my type for sure" and "very special" but said he was too shy to ask her on a date.

He said he was convinced that Madonna was "sincerely in love" with him but said he did not find her "sexy at all".

Jackson also referred to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler as a "genius orator" and was convinced that he could have cured the dictator's evil, had he been alive to speak to him.

My own view: Idiot was definitely written for Michael by Lisa!!!!And yes they did have theirs ups and downs and I hope this Rabbi Schumuley does not put Michael under negative light as I read that Michael thought he was his enemy....It would be interesting to find out what it says in this book.

I found another longer version as well which talks about Michael's taste in girls as well.

This is the source:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23748710-michael-jackson-tapes-reveal-love-for-hitler-and-james-bulger-killers.do

Interviews: Michael Jackson reveals all

The singer also wanted to date Princess Diana and thought Madonna was in love with him but jealous of his success in more than 30 hours of interviews he recorded with a rabbi.

Jackson talks of his admiration for Hitler and believed he could have rehabilitated the Nazi mass-murderer if they had an hour alone together.

He said: “Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate he had to be a showman and he was.”

Asked if he had the ability to make Hitler change his ways, Jackson replies: “Absolutely. I know I could. You have to help them, give them therapy, teach them that somewhere, something in their life went wrong.”

Jackson, who died in June aged 50 from a drug related heart attack, was recorded speaking to Rabbi Shmuley Boteach eight years ago for interviews which he is claimed to have known would be published.

The singer tells the rabbi how he argued with his first wife Lisa Marie Presley who called him an “idiot” for wanting to visit Robert Thompson and Jon Venables in jail after they murdered two-year-old James Bulger in Liverpool in 1993.

He said: “I said (to Presley): How dare you say that? I bet if you trace their life you can find they didn't have parents around, they didn't have any love, nobody there to hold them, look in their eyes and say I love you.

“They deserve that, even though they're going to get life. I just want to say I love you and hold them.'”

The interviews have been in a new book The Michael Jackson Tapes which goes on sale in America and online today.

Rabbi Boteach, who was based at Oxford University, met Jackson through mutual friend Uri Geller, and made the recordings at the Neverland ranch.

Speaking candidly about women he loved, Jackson said he secretly wanted to date Princess Diana, but was too shy to ask her.

“I thought she was very special - very feminine and classy. She was my type for sure and I don't like most girls. There are very few I like who fit the mould. It takes a very special mould to make me happy and she was one of them,” he says of Diana.

The singer also claimed supermodel Cindy Crawford had flirted with him and he considered dating his friend Elizabeth Taylor, but was worried the press would label them “The Odd Couple”.

Jackson said of Madonna: “I think she was sincerely in love with me and I was not in love with her. She did a lot of crazy things. I knew we had nothing in common. She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.”

He goes on to claim Madonna was jealous because she wished she was in his “shoes” with screaming fans and the “fainting and adulation” that Jackson received.

Rabbi Boteach, 42, claims the interviews were meant to be published while Jackson was still alive, but were held up because of the child abuse allegations.

He said: “He was a man who yearned so deeply to do good with his life but was ultimately consumed by indescribable loneliness and pain.”

It seems that the book is out today in the US. Let us know if any of you find the chance to have a look at it please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers   Michael Jackson wanted to meet James Bulger's killers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1