Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA   Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 11:19 pm

people always take one thing and turn it into another...

Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA Empty
PostSubject: Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA   Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 11:13 pm

Man, where the hell the media get this garbage? I saw that video of him admitting to that, I don't see a real addict there, I see a man who's had some severe pain, and what do you do to get rid of it? MOST of the time, you'll take something for it but if the man is always have some trouble with pain, you will turn to drugs most of the time, not to mention this man has had lupus and alot of other crap, also if you're unable to sleep alot, your body cant rest so that'll take a toll on ya. FGS, To be honest, sure the man has issues but not with drugs, PAIN is issue....Its called, find a damn doctor who will treat him the way he needs and not a doctor just to drug him up...Poor Michael, It wouldnt surprise me if the jackasses around him made sure he got on drugs so they could screw him even more when he's not fully alert -_-

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Back to top Go down

Michael a hardcore drug addict? HA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-
Jump to: