Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonstreet
PYT
PYT
moonstreet

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 2:54 pm

your welcome, please pass the warning onto other members

this is what it says:Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer! www.michaeljackson.com contains elements from the site analytics.sonymusic.com,which appears to host MALWARE, software that can hurt your computer,just visiting a site that contains MALWARE can infect your computer

it then gives an option to continue despite the warning, I just close the browser
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dmoonstreet
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 2:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I'll stay away from there ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM 980837

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM 14wdqhl
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM 10s8800
Back to top Go down
moonstreet
PYT
PYT
moonstreet

PostSubject: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 2:06 pm

I just tried to go to the forum and recieved a MALWARE warning on my laptop. Please be careful and check your computers and make sure you have proper protection. I closed the browser immediatly and didnt try to back to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dmoonstreet
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: News & Updates-
Jump to: