Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonstreet
PYT
PYT
moonstreet

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 2:54 pm

your welcome, please pass the warning onto other members

this is what it says:Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer! www.michaeljackson.com contains elements from the site analytics.sonymusic.com,which appears to host MALWARE, software that can hurt your computer,just visiting a site that contains MALWARE can infect your computer

it then gives an option to continue despite the warning, I just close the browser
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dmoonstreet
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 2:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I'll stay away from there ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM 980837
Back to top Go down
moonstreet
PYT
PYT
moonstreet

PostSubject: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 2:06 pm

I just tried to go to the forum and recieved a MALWARE warning on my laptop. Please be careful and check your computers and make sure you have proper protection. I closed the browser immediatly and didnt try to back to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dmoonstreet
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MJ.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: News & Updates-
Jump to: