Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loveyoumost
PYT
PYT
loveyoumost

Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyMay 5th 2010, 10:42 am

There are few who can eternally be noted as the "HOT CHILD IN THE CITY" mnwlk
Back to top Go down
loveyoumost
PYT
PYT
loveyoumost

PostSubject: Re: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyMay 4th 2010, 5:12 pm

There are few songs which were almost written for MJ. I was thinking last week. I must make a clip. Then I found this. A beautiful reminder of "The man with the child in his eyes".
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

PostSubject: Re: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyApril 29th 2010, 7:08 pm

Great videos, love 'em! Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied 84178 Nothing sure beats Michael, that's for sure.

Quote :
No Sony supervision. They probably have 60 monkee's trying to work out the forum.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh More like dinosaurs. laugh laugh -laughing- That was priceless. I was in tears from all that laughter, that was just too funny. -laughing- laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
loveyoumost
PYT
PYT
loveyoumost

PostSubject: I fell like Ive been left alone in the playground   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyApril 29th 2010, 8:51 am

Up to mischief I think. Michael dancing James Brown"Living in America". If you love Michael you have to love James. Well I do anyway. HEHEE all these gadjets are cool in here.
Like being let loose in a lollie store. No Sony supervision. They probably have 60 monkee's trying to work out the forum.
'
KISS YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
loveyoumost
PYT
PYT
loveyoumost

PostSubject: Re: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyApril 29th 2010, 8:46 am

Hey Junky nice to see you over here. Im lost its so weird. Great site though. Well this is an unusal clip. Its a musical Son of MJ. I found this one of USHER AND WELL. God I wish Michael had gone one further with y.a.n.a. USHER is not his reincarnation but close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyApril 29th 2010, 7:40 am

Thanks for sharing this...my senses are awake now!!!

Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied 884662
Back to top Go down
loveyoumost
PYT
PYT
loveyoumost

PostSubject: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied EmptyApril 29th 2010, 2:38 am

Now all last night I was doing my normal MJ 101 MUSICOLOGY. God I really wish there was such a subject. We'd all have PHD'S.
Found how "BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR" 8 MM Switchblade mix. Filmed by Vince Paterson the choreographer and the way Michael wanted it released. Sony said NO. Also that the New YTork post had thought Suzie WAS a representstion of HIV. I'd never seen it before party3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied   Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied Empty

Back to top Go down

Some unusual Michael Jackson clips to keep us occupied
Page 1 of 1