Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS IT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

THIS IS IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS IT   THIS IS IT EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 4:34 am

I honestly think its gonna be disappointing.. its only gonna feature the tour,getting ready... i mean it will be nice to see, however i have a feeling it mostly gonna be vids of the dancers, and them talking about michael.. Something i would like to see is a better re-created movie of his career, kinda like the wylie one but a more up to date...if anything i think that should be done...and i feel like sony is making a mistake by doing this...theyre wasting money that i dont think they will get back... 60mil ppl...thats alotta mula
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net

THIS IS IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS IT   THIS IS IT EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 8:42 pm

I have been thinking of boycotting "This Is It" for that very reason, don't wanna give Sony more money 'coz of MJ. But I know that I'll probably go to see it. His estate gets most of the money though, don't they?
Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS IT   THIS IS IT EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 6:53 pm

Yeah, I thought the poster seemed a lil plain and simple for our beloved King of Pop 🇳🇴 I just hope This Is It is a better composition of MJ's talents than they portrayed in the poster. bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

THIS IS IT Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS IT   THIS IS IT EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 5:41 pm

THIS IS IT Michae12

LETS GUESS HOW MUCH MORE MONEY SONY IS GONNA BANK OF MJ.....its sad.. but we all wanna see him in his finall days... wat contradiction
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljforever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

THIS IS IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS IT   THIS IS IT Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-
Jump to: