Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   April 9th 2010, 3:06 pm

inn

Back to top Go down
Susiegotyr#
Bad
Bad

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 26th 2010, 6:36 am

Girls..i thought i could come up with something original but after reading the posst....GIRLS!!!! u sure have them aaaaaaaallllll covered...thanx for the very stimulating reading! Cheez
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 26th 2010, 5:16 am

LMAO I don't think I could be anyway. It is my curse or truly a gift.

Michael in Gold Pants = Priceless
Thank you Michael for knowing what a girl wants!
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 25th 2010, 4:31 pm

Lonnie38 wrote:
LOL I know sometimes I get carrried away.
\

no, please, don't let us stop you. lol
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Jakuson
Bad
Bad

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 25th 2010, 1:24 am

Lonnie38 wrote:
I shutter to think on his head laying on my lap as I feed him grapes. Slowly I lower the small round fruit into his mouth as he playfully pretends to bite at my fingers. Or could you imagine laying on his lap while he feeds them to you, as he is holding a bunch of them you could lick at them and gently bite one off as you stare into his eyes, promising to do that to him later....*SIGH*
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 25th 2010, 1:03 am

Lonnie38 wrote:
I shutter to think on his head laying on my lap as I feed him grapes. Slowly I lower the small round fruit into his mouth as he playfully pretends to bite at my fingers. Or could you imagine laying on his lap while he feeds them to you, as he is holding a bunch of them you could lick at them and gently bite one off as you stare into his eyes, promising to do that to him later....*SIGH*

OH MY!!!

MjLuv
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 24th 2010, 12:55 pm

LOL I know sometimes I get carrried away.

Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 24th 2010, 10:37 am

Lonnie38 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 24th 2010, 4:23 am

Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 24th 2010, 12:54 am

Strawberries with whipped cream or chocolate covered strawberries while we're laying in bed. Something that's juicy or messy so he can lick or suck on my fingers!! Oh Lord!! Just the thought has my hormones going into overdrive!!

MjLuv cc
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 23rd 2010, 11:12 am

SparklesDaCat wrote:
Chocolate (M&M's) and wine. Or something he would have to lick (this thought just made me shudder).

The thought of me feeding Michael in bed alone makes me shudder *cloud9*

But I just thought of something else sexy to feed Michael. Peaches and cream. Oh dear we would have so much fun. And then I would lick...ooops almost got ahead of myself woop
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 23rd 2010, 12:49 am

Chocolate (M&M's) and wine. Or something he would have to lick (this thought just made me shudder).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
Chani
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 23rd 2010, 12:11 am

Mmmm....Kentucky fried chicken, huh? Make sure you put a little hot sauce on there for MJ. Smile

And chocolate covered strawberries? That's always a winner...that is, if Michael liked Chocolate.

I'd love to feed him M&Ms too. Imagine tossing them in Michael's mouth. Michael loved him some candy. Ooo or just placing them in his mouth is sexy too. So playful.....

MjLuv
Back to top Go down
mkanhnh-Jenna
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 22nd 2010, 10:29 pm

ohhhhh, Sandra, you took mine! lol

Ok, well then I guess I'll go with M&M's eybrow
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 22nd 2010, 8:45 pm

Chocolate dipped strawberries.

Back to top Go down
susanp
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 22nd 2010, 8:12 pm

Kentucky fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   March 22nd 2010, 6:05 pm

in bed, what would it be? My answer will be something messy like pizza. Then I can wipe the cheese from his mouth while licking the remains of the tomato sauce from the pizza off my fingers. eybrow How about you???

Edited: I wanted it to be sexy lol. Imagining Michael laying next to me and I get to feed him??? *dead*

Last edited by Chani on March 22nd 2010, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For sexiness duh!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing   

Back to top Go down

If You Could Have Hand fed Michael one thing
Page 1 of 1