Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelButton
PYT
PYT

OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!   OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 3:57 pm

if you look at the article on june 26, 2009 to August ...Paris was not in the room. Conrad brought Prince in the room and everyone follow afterwards. Paris stayed downstairs with the chef and crying. Prince was in the room watching the panic in the room. Also, the VH1 left out Prince was in the room. If you have the videos watch.
Back to top Go down
dj4mj4alltime
PYT
PYT
dj4mj4alltime

PostSubject: Re: OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!   OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 7:43 pm

chel dear.that scene describing how he was found with his eyes and mouth wide open just makes me ill. Can't hardly take the thought. And poor Paris saw it too???Dear God. We need JUSTICE4MJ and soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!   OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 6:17 pm

this is so painful...murray is an incompetent fool ...he didnt give a crap..no wonder he doesnt pay child support..he doesnt give a crap about children..he doesnt care that this could tramatized them..he only cared about himself..covering his own a$$....
why did michael had to be there..by himself.....i agree...this makes me think murder even more whhhyyyy
Back to top Go down
Chani
PYT
PYT
Chani

PostSubject: Re: OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!   OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 6:08 pm

Yeah the more breaking news that surface the more I think murder. I know Michael was laying helpless too. He wasn't suppose to leave this world like that. No one should whhhyyyy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!   OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 5:16 pm

source TMZ..
Michael body guard apparently revealed that murray stoped cpr to gather bottles and give to the body guard to put in a bag so no one will find them!...
Prince and paris cried as they watch murry do cpr..

"Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life.'
omg how can someone pass peacefully in their sleep if their eyes are wide open and their mouth is wide open

This looks like murder...
this is tramatizing to his children...
Dear lord grant justice...Grant justice for michael..grant peace to his family...this is so heartbreaking!!!!
tiss

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/#ixzz0iwvIoiMU tiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!   OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG breaking news, Alvarez michaels body guard speaks!
Page 1 of 1