Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 24th 2010, 3:41 am

You are most welcome Amber , much obliged. Innocent
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 24th 2010, 12:47 am

Congratulations Amber on the birth of baby Nina!

Back to top Go down
AmberluvsMJJ
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 23rd 2010, 9:59 pm

Awww thanx dorita and junky!!! It has definitely been the most surreal past week of my life, but im sure its going to get even more surreal as the days go by. and I totally understand what you mean junky, actually, Im kinda already in the mood for more little ones lol well, I need to get my life right first, then maybe some more will come wayyyyyy down the road -laughing- and of course i'll be sharing her pictures with you guys dorita!!! i have to admit thouhg, it will take me a while to get her pictures uploaded to my computer, im not the brightest crayon in the box, if you get it eybrow I probably didnt even say that phrase right lol but anyways, i think im going to bed right now, or not lol, but goodnight all--talk to you guys later!!!

AND JUNKY, you make sure you stay over here lol and and keep out of trouble over there -laughing-
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 23rd 2010, 4:23 am

(knocks on decaying eroding dilapidated door) Anyone up for KFC? I've managed to bring at least 24 buckets full for all of us to share. There's a range to choose from whether you're a breast or fillet person. In addition to that, equally yummy chicken nuggets with plenty of coleslaw, gravy, and potato and gravy. This colossal whopping meal is dedicated to Michael so let's raise our chickens as a toast. To Michael, we love you sweet angel. Nobody dies until the memories fade away and you will always live inside our heart for all eternity.

Amber Congratulations on the new bub, can't wait to see the pics. Aww, I bet she's an absolute cutie pie. sleeeeping Enjoy motherhood as you have a lifetime to not only be blessed but bond with her. Good on you, and best wishes to happiness and good health to your little ray of sunshine in the shape of a girl.
Back to top Go down
KirstenC
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 23rd 2010, 1:59 am

Old habits are hard to break Junky. At least you can come back here for a bit of sanity (or fun insanity!! Lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 23rd 2010, 1:01 am

c Congratulations Amber! cc <-no worries, its nothing but fizz and white grape juice! Wow, I didn't even know you were expecting, but I'm certain that you are going to enjoy motherhood. No matter how many children you end up having EVERYTIME is THE FIRST time because each pregnancy, birth, and child brings different joys, fears, excitement and fullfillment. May God bless you and your new bundle of joy and may you have a fast recovery! You're a new mommy, so there's no rush to return to that prematernal body, take the time to take advantage of being able to call it baby fat till they hit college to get your munch on! laugh wooo laugh

Seriously, though, get ready to be taken for a ride. Let me just add, there is a common misconception that our children will be out of the house by 18. PURE MYTH, I was already in my 20s and still would constantly go crying back to momma's house. Be advised this roller coaster ride is on a CONTINUOUS LOOP! p p p

To answer the thread, I'm regretting having committed the stupidity of even clicking onto michaeljackson.com because as expected I was provoked into a reply. I seriously need to just stick to the plan and keep my silly arse over here! lolzz
Back to top Go down
SparklesDaCat
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 23rd 2010, 12:54 am

I don't have donuts, but I have Diet Cokes and Cheezit's (there's logic, right?). Well, after hangin' out with a friend today, I watched Top Gear on BBC America tonight, and now I'm playing online while listening to the news. Listened to Michael in the car earlier and had teary moments. Those sort of hit me unexpectedly...and then I'm okay for a while.

I also have ice cream...and I shouldn't. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sparklesdacat
KirstenC
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 22nd 2010, 5:31 pm

Hey Amber....or should I say Captain Mommy! Good to c u over here with our waugdratvm thread!
Hope mother hood is going well so far & you get to take little baby Nina home real soon!
Back to top Go down
AmberluvsMJJ
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 22nd 2010, 1:32 am

Hi mariaann!!! Well, the pregnancy went very well, She was born on the 17th just a couple days ago actually lol Ive been in the hospital on my sister's Iphone, trying to keep up with both forums actually. Im just glad to have her here finally, now its time to work on my weight again lol dance
Back to top Go down
mariaann1961
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 22nd 2010, 1:26 am

Hey Amber,
How are you doing? How's the pregnancy coming along? You must be due any day now.

123 Lean
Back to top Go down
AmberluvsMJJ
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   March 22nd 2010, 12:39 am

Hey there all mj fans!!!! I justhad an idea about moving a thread of mine from the sony forum on over here. I hope you guys dont mind it, Ive been so down and out for a week or so, not being able to talk to everybody, and although the other forum is back up and running, its always great to check in here as well eybrow

So Im gonna try and revive my old thread "What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment:

well boredom is starting to set in and i dont wana get bored for too long cuz then ill go on youtube and start listening to michaels sad songs like childhood and then i'll cry real hard then give myself a headache then my nose will be stopped up and its just a mess!!! lol but anyway heres a new kind of topic to post: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING RITE NOW!!!! lol such an obvious question, i just wanna know whats up?? are you working,layin down, listening to michael, etc etc etc etc lol feel free to share whats new with you!!!!

WARNING:ALL WHO ENTER MUST BRING DONUTS--and whatever else you can think of lol

its so random, but its a way for us to all keep up with each other and chat it up, and of course, just another way to talk about michael as well party5

Its so cool to have this thread over here, with all the cool new emoticons and stuff lol

tiss

anyways hope to hear from you guys soon--have a great day, and keep on michaeling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)   

Back to top Go down

What Are You Guys Doing Right Now At This Very Moment?? ( remember this lol)
Page 1 of 1