Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Get Over It"...is HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Dorita
Superfly Sister
Superfly Sister
Dangerous Dorita

"Get Over It"...is HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 3:38 am

To all the vacuous halfwits out there who still refer to Michael as "Jacko" or "Wacko Jacko".

- Firstly, where in his birth certificate did it state JACKO in his name?
- Secondly, Michael was deprived of a normal CHILDHOOD by engaging in CHILDLIKE activities like playing games, making friends and the like. In a nutshell, he had to etch out the kind of lifestyle he was accustomed to throughout out his life. He was FAR from wacko!
- Thirdly, Michael had the most purest heart of gold you can ever envisage. The gold itself brighter than Midas.
- Forthly, Michael has attained the most sales, accolades and a plethora of appraisals from music through to philanthropical efforts which proves he singlehandedly changed the face of popular music forever. Especially in being the FIRST BLACK ARTIST to be broadcast on MTV!

So GET THE BLOODY HELL OVA IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 5:18 pm

This is for the haters (especially my teacher!)

I am SO sick of people telling me that Michael's dead and that I should get over it, and making fun of me, well all I've got to say is YOU SHOULD GET OVER IT!!!
(Thank you for making this Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:37 pm

To the haters in the world, we are Michael's Army of Love...Looks like you need to get over it.

To my kids home for spring break this week, yes you will clean up the mess you make, I am off this week Get Over it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:22 am

Good one, KláraT5!!!

To Porky Pig's Look Alike, Charles Nichols from the Examiner...

I don't know which is worse, the fact that you pretend to hate the worlds GREATEST humanitarian to have ever lived, Michael Joseph Jackson, or that you pretend to be a homophobic. We may be predictable as MJ fans, but u are just as predictable as a quote/unquote "journalist." Perhaps I'd be impressed if you were able to come up with ORIGINAL jabs & insults, but you are just another mediocre "MJ Hater" journalist/tabloid writer wanna-be. You have not an ounce of creativity in your body. Michael Jackson undoubtedly had more TALENT, GIFT, & CREATIVITY in the tip of his pinky, then you could ever even try to muster in ANY part of your body(too bad for your boyfriend). Amazingly, the talent and creativity he had at the YOUNG age of 10 was far greater than what you've been able to display in your 30+ years. The fact is the "Big Boys" in the media industry have no need for another one of your kind. There are more than enough ignorant individuals who can't seem to do right by reporting FACTS over self-endulgent FICTION. Globe & National Enquirer have no need for another stereo-typical "journalist" who can't seem to steer clear from embellishing & adding their own idiotically thought up theories & opinions to the TRUTH. Nope, you'll have to settle for living in Momma's basement with your green tutu wearing, same sexed, "better" half, writing these homophobic rants that only seem to deepen speculation that perhaps you were touched too much by your daddy while momma had a ball raiding the liquor cabinet. If it bothers you THAT much you should just pinch a fat roll, chant "woo-sah" AND GET THE FLUFF OVER IT!
Back to top Go down
KláraT5
PYT
PYT
KláraT5

PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:06 am

To all people who do not understand us - the fans ....

You just cannot come to terms with Michael's talent! You are envious and rude!
GET OVER IT !!

Back to top Go down
foreverinmyheart
Dirty Diana
Dirty Diana
foreverinmyheart

PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:42 am

my statement is addressed to my cousin....she told me last night to stop with the michael jackson calltones ....i told her to GET OVER IT...it ain't happenin cuz...mikey ain't going no where

Last edited by foreverinmyheart on March 18th 2010, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:25 am

Goodmorning, afternoon, or evening fellow MJ fans! So, my favorite morning radio show has this segment on the air called, "Get over it" In that segment listeners call in and address a breif statement to anybody of their choosing and end it with "GET OVER IT" I thought perhaps we could do the same MJ style!!! This is meant to be fun and to relieve stress, lets get crack-a-lackin!!!

1. Just state who your statement is addressed to

2. Say what ya need to say

3. And end it with a big ol' GET OVER IT!

I'll go first.

To all the wannabes in the music industry...

Michael Joseph Jackson was and ALWAYS WILL be the ONE & ONLY TRUE King of Pop...so, GET OVER IT!

To all the critics and haters:

Yes, MJ fans are crazy. We're crazy for OUR BELOVED KING OF POP!!! Pull the stick out and kindly GET OVER IT!!!

Just for Sony...

Yes, we're going thru withdrawls from your site, but MJ's loyal fans are force to be reckoned with. Get your act together, realize that you need us, and GET OVER IT!!! Slap Slap

Last edited by King_of_Pop_411_Junky on March 18th 2010, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Get Over It"...is HERE!   "Get Over It"...is HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

"Get Over It"...is HERE!
Page 1 of 1