Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

MJ and LMP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJs_Invincible
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: MJ and LMP   March 22nd 2010, 7:43 pm

they looked real happy together. but lisa had her reasons to leave michael and weve got to accept that. i hope michael got over her, and im pretty sure he didnt love debbie
Back to top Go down
journalism16
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: MJ and LMP   March 19th 2010, 10:54 am

I agree with you about all said on LMP and MJ. I think this is a testament to how much they really did love each other, even though she had to put her children first through it all. And even though their marriage looked perfect to those outside of their world, it was very being who he was, and with her fame as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MJ and LMP   November 16th 2009, 11:53 pm

This is for those of us who love to talk about the relationship MJ had with LMP. I, for one, think she truly loved the man and I simply adore how even MORE manly MJ became around her!

I NEVER bought the whole publicity stunt rumor. LMP has never come off as a person who likes to BS, so I have no reason to believe she started THAT behavior when she married MJ. I truly believe and even more so, after reading her myspace blog, that LMP loved MJ very dearly as he did her. It can't be easy being the wife of somebody who's as big as MJ, but even more-se we can't forget that, she too, had her fame that followed her.

You know, as fans, we have to admit, at times our beloved King of Pop's behaviors were eccentric and maybe even outrageous, regardless of the bad taste we get in our mouths by saying so. We all use the defense of MJ's childhood to defend him against attacks from the media and nay-sayers. and they're valid defenses. He was shoved into fame and the public's watchful eye at a very young and tender age, but so was LMP. She is the daughter of the King of Rock and Roll, and from the moment she was born, it became very evident that this being would NOT have a moment to herself or a "NORMAL" life. We may all want to think that there's no way our idol could have ever done any wrong throughout his life, but how realistic is it to think such an idea? Afterall, he was human and more specifically a man. MENtal breakdowns, MENstrual cramps, MENopause, funny how some of women's biggest inconveniences and troubles BEGIN with MEN, so, is it completely impossible MJ was capable of making the same mistakes that MOST men do? MJ had already admitted to prescription drug addiction and there is no doubt that his life was filled with people who were only out to get theirs, even if it meant taking advantage of his altered thinking and betraying him, as loving and trusting as MJ was.

Put yourself in LMP's shoes for a minute. Think about watching the individual you love, day after day, engage in self-endangering behaviors, and worse, watching people taking advantage of that loved-one during such behaviors. Imagine, given MJ's busy schedule of concerts, public engagements, etc, not getting to see him on an intimate level (they are married remember) and when you finally do, he's engaging in those unhealthy habits. Sadly try to grasp the idea that, at different periods of separation from eachother, during MJ's busy times, sometimes the first time you'd get to see him after those brief absences, it would be right before or not until he was onstage. Now add to that the fact that you've already seen in the past, the END RESULT of abusing prescription meds when your father, a LEGEND and KING within his own right, passed away for abusing such medications and engaging in similar self-destructing behaviors. Also, add into that you have CHILDREN.

I'm a mother of 3, and from personal experience, I have to say, my children come FIRST before even myself. Now, as it stands to believe, its also been said that we had DEBBIE ROWE who started to play a third wheel in the last few months of MJ and LMP's marriage. Rowe, an already obsessed fan, offered to have MJ's children, and all while he was STILL MARRIED!!! I don't know about YOU, but if I have a crazy arse B coming at my husband with offers of birthing his off-spring, FITS GONNA HIT THE SHAN!!! He best let miss THANG know who's the BIG MAMMA JAMMA of the house, or get used to the idea of sleeping with Fido in the dog house!!! I'm sorry, but why would MJ need to say anything bad about LMP after they divorced, in January of 1996, if he ended up marrying a woman 10 months, November 1996, after their divorce? Consider it, THAT woman was pregnant by atleast May of 1996 with MJ's first child, Prince Michael, who was later born in February of 1997. What more of a slap in the face could one need?

Now, I come to the dispute, many like to bring out, about LMP's appearances AFTER her divorce to MJ. Yes, I agree, very tacky and hateful of her to come out guns blazed at our beloved King of Pop in THAT manner on so many different networks. You know many even go further to ask, how could she still go out and say such things and when she continued to follow MJ to different concerts around the world and almost obsessed herself with him and all AFTER the divorce? Could it be, that maybe just MAYBE, LMP, at first, was trying to use the divorce as a bargaining chip? That maybe she perhaps was giving MJ an altimatum and didn't think he'd call her bluff? So, out of pride, when he did, she just simply followed through, still thinking he'd have a change of heart? In my opinion, the fact that this woman was still following MJ, showed me that she was still in love with him. I find myself entertaining the idea that maybe she continued to follow him because maybe there were thoughts of a reconciliation coming about.

Aside from this, I also find myself unable to judge her so harshly for her behaviors towards MJ after the divorce. I know countless people who have been thru love squabbles and divorces who have reacted in the same manner by trashing and slandering the sameperson who they claimed to love so deeply, especially WOMEN. You know, had LMP not reacted as MOST women do when they lose the man they love, I think I WOULD find myself questioning if their marriage was real or not. So, I feel like maybe because of her anger it goes to show you how much she did, IN FACT, love and cherish MJ. I also, know too well, that women tend to become very verbal when they are hurt. They tend to be the ones who try to hurt their partners with WORDS because men just tend to be more silent and sometimes THAT silence they demonstrate usually is brought about by them(men) hardly ever being able to admit to their wrong-doings, which in turn, hurts and scorns a woman more than any of her words could EVER hurt him. And obviously, somebody in the Jackson family felt the same way about LMP's relationship with MJ, in relation to just how rea and deep LMP's love for him was. Afterall, they were the ones in charge of the 200 invitations that were sent out for his funeral and they found her to be significant enough, STILL, to be given the privelege of personally paying her last respects to our King.

Finally, I'm going to call upon those touching and truth-filled words of the Material Girl, Madonna at MTV's 2009 VMAs...

"Michael Jackson. [Cheers] I have a little bit more to say than that. OK, here we go again. Michael Jackson was born in August 1958. So was I. Michael Jackson grew up in the suburbs of the Midwest. So did I. Michael Jackson had eight brothers and sisters. So do I. When Michael Jackson was six, he became a superstar, and was perhaps the world’s most beloved child. When I was six, my mother died. I think he got the shorter end of the stick. I never had a mother, but he never had a childhood. And when you never get to have something, you become obsessed by it."

"I spent my childhood searching for my mother figures. Sometimes I was successful, but how do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world?"- I found this to be so true. Think about it, what happens to a leaf when you direct the rays of the sun towards it with a magnifying glass." o_0

Perhaps, LMP wanted to save her father as a child. Maybe as a teen, and quite possibly as a young adult and maybe even to this day, she felt tormented and blamed herself, as many children do, for the unexpected passing of her father. So, quite possibly, in an attempt to make up for her "short-comings" in saving her daddy, she found herself falling in love with an individual she wanted to "save". Such a responsibility cannot be brought on anybody. We can't save somebody who's unwilling, at the time, to be saved or who refuses to acknowledge that they need saving. To err is human, to forgive is divine. I'm of the mind that the only person who was and is entitled to question LMP or dispense forgiveness is our beloved King of Pop. We need to realize that just because we loved and cherished MJ so, THIS does NOT entitle us to any type of explanation from LMP or any privelege of offering forgiveness by any means.

With that said, much love, fellow MJ fans and thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to vent and share my deepest thoughts and opinions.

x0x0x0x0x0x0,
Junky ♥️

And for those who enjoy seeing LMP and MJ together a lil gift...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ and LMP   

Back to top Go down

MJ and LMP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-
Jump to: