Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!   What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 11:44 pm

Naw silly arse, ganja he points at his nose, just briefly and then points back at somebody in the media! I've by trying to find the video, so you'll see what I'm saying!
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

PostSubject: Re: What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!   What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 11:40 pm

hes always touching, covering his nose.. or girl i bet i know what you thinking, hahahhaha
smelled his fingers...aaaaaahh mi amor, el junky....aye ya yaye
lolzz
Back to top Go down
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!   What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 11:32 pm

King_of_Pop_411_Junky wrote:
Our beloved King of Pop was being interviewed on the red carpet at which I believe was his 30th anniversary special. The media was asking Dame Elizabeth Taylor some questions and I noticed MJ doing a little gesture where he kind of pointed at his nose then back at somebody in the media. Does anybody know what that was about?!! I love it, and it's cute as fluff, but it left me wondering what the heck it was about?!! Moonwalkin

Comadre Mikey could of beeb scratching his ass and it still would of been cute. Anything that man did was cute as fluff

What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! 14wdqhl
What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! 10s8800
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

PostSubject: Re: What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!   What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 11:29 pm

i have no idea girl...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!   What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 11:06 pm

Our beloved King of Pop was being interviewed on the red carpet at which I believe was his 30th anniversary special. The media was asking Dame Elizabeth Taylor some questions and I noticed MJ doing a little gesture where he kind of pointed at his nose then back at somebody in the media. Does anybody know what that was about?!! I love it, and it's cute as fluff, but it left me wondering what the heck it was about?!! Moonwalkin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!   What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What was that gesture MJ did on the red carpet?!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-
Jump to: