Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi - I'm a memeber of MJ.com us. too! Have a great day!   Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here! EmptyOctober 21st 2009, 10:07 am

gunverdi wrote:
Hello just to let you know this is a back-up forum for michaeljackson.com US. There is not many people around here unless something is wrong there so perhaps it is better to join there first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here!   Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here! EmptyOctober 20th 2009, 9:25 pm

Hello just to let you know this is a back-up forum for michaeljackson.com US. There is not many people around here unless something is wrong there so perhaps it is better to join there first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here!   Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here! EmptyOctober 20th 2009, 4:19 pm

Hello ! I'm LJMISSMJ. So happy and excited to meet more of Michael's extended family and friends. On June 25 2009, we all lost one of the most talented, kind hearted, loving, intelligent human beings of this century Mr. Michael Jackson. I will never forget that dark day and the following months. I am still not fully back to "normal", I probably will never stop loving this man, so I know there will be good and bad days ahead. However, Michael's passing helped me to put my life in perspective. Life is way too short and I need to be the best person that I can possibly be NOW! Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. We can HEAL THIS WORLD with LOVE one day at a time - Let's make Michael proud! I hope you will allow me to be your friend. ONE WORLD, ONE PEACE, ONE LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here!   Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi MJJF Fam! New Member here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: The King of Pop :: Michael's Lounge-
Jump to: