Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!

Go down 
+4
Darling Dear
Viscera19
Maggie49
Venay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
suzmary
PYT
PYT

Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 18th 2012, 9:45 pm

Hi, my sweet sisters! I'm here! So happy I feel like I could dance like Mike! Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 211431 (NOT!) IJ, Junky, thanks for giving us a proper home and a delightful welcome! I can't wait to explore all the site has to offer. I'm especially thrilled to know the one thing it doesn't have is TROLLS! Slap Slap

Thanks again, and Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 208247 to all my sisters! Love you! MjLuv
Back to top Go down
Venay
PYT
PYT
Venay

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 7:57 pm

Junky....TY for sharing yer Mikey! Enjoyed very much! And why is it NO ONE can imitate Mikey's crotch grab, they look mechanical, rehearsed or ....SOMETHING. When Mike does it, it's lithe, fluid and as though his crotch and hand are one....in harmony.

LMAO....perhaps waxing a little too poetic but ya'll get what I mean!

king_of_pop_411_Junky wrote:
What it is y'all!
Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 553752

Brought my Mikey with me!
Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! Fdgsd
Back to top Go down
king_of_pop_411_Junky
Admin
king_of_pop_411_Junky

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 5:38 pm

What it is y'all!
Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 553752

Brought my Mikey with me!
Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! Fdgsd
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/mjcb_junky
birthdays29
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 4:00 pm

Made it at last lol eybrow
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 3:13 pm

Okay IJ this thread moves newest first can we do that to the GPAS thread as well?
Back to top Go down
Lonnie38
Bad
Bad
Lonnie38

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 3:12 pm

I agree Maggie bring your Rita's here. I am sure IJ would love the idea. Besides then we don't have to worry about trolls sniffing around reading everything we post. Perhaps it is time to make a change. I know we all love the MJ site but it is not controlled well enough. We will sure help you figure out how to get that started.
Back to top Go down
Maggie49
PYT
PYT
Maggie49

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 1:55 pm

Hey Beautiful family...I'm loving the Michaeling here and starting to feel like I've found a home. Thank you so much for welcoming me and the rest of those who were abandoned. Nice to see there's no nasty talk either..We all love Michael and there should be no discord in a place that honors him. Now, I am sending my self to the freezer for a cool-down after seeing the above photo of Mikey laying down and reaching his hand out to me..THUD!
Back to top Go down
http://magnetladi.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html
Darling Dear
PYT
PYT
Darling Dear

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 12:04 pm

Hey goldies sending love to all.
Back to top Go down
Viscera19
Admin
Viscera19

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 11:40 pm

SO glad you joined > Smile < I'm going to try and be on here more often. cant wait to get this going again!
Back to top Go down
Venay
PYT
PYT
Venay

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 9:36 pm

This can be "home" until Sony makes up their mind (or not) to bring the forum back. I check there but still see no "forum" tab.... tiss You can recreate your "Michaelritas" thread if ya want! Maybe that'd help draw some of the broken-hearted here. I know your presence really lifted so many spirits Maggie so it's a thought, no pressure though. Just glad to see more sistahs comin' aboard! cabbs

Maggie49 wrote:
I need to get used to this new format and then may have to bring the rest our Rita family here if it's ok with IJ..I'm just learning but just receiving your sweet messages tells me that maybe we've found a new home. Anymore news on the MJ.com forum? I haven't the heart to go there much these days and yeah, it's taking way too long.
Thanks for the idea..THis is a beautiful place to be. Love you more. Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 211325
Back to top Go down
Venay
PYT
PYT
Venay

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 9:32 pm

Forgot to add Darling Dear!!! See you're a member now so WELCOME !!!! Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 208247
Back to top Go down
Maggie49
PYT
PYT
Maggie49

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 8:17 pm

I need to get used to this new format and then may have to bring the rest our Rita family here if it's ok with IJ..I'm just learning but just receiving your sweet messages tells me that maybe we've found a new home. Anymore news on the MJ.com forum? I haven't the heart to go there much these days and yeah, it's taking way too long.
Thanks for the idea..THis is a beautiful place to be. Love you more. Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 211325
Back to top Go down
Venay
PYT
PYT
Venay

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 4:38 pm

Awww Maggie...I know sis! But sad to say, I don't think Sony cares how much the forum's absence is distressing us. Think they've had enough of the BS from certain parties. Just makes me sad that so many GOOD peeps are wandering around lost and lonely....
Back to top Go down
Maggie49
PYT
PYT
Maggie49

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 4:30 pm

Thank you....I finally found my family..Missing the forum so bad I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I hope they get the "kinks" mnwlk out soon.
Back to top Go down
Venay
PYT
PYT
Venay

PostSubject: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 4:22 pm

Birthdays, Maggie, MJGirl, Mjstopfan.... if you see your name, you're in the right place. You can find the GPAS thread here in Michael's Lounge. Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! 208247

anyone?

LOL.

EDIT: Addin' some names here...Darling Dear and Suz! See ya in the GPAS!
EDITING AGAIN!: laugh SLG, see that you've become a member, just follow the trail!

Last edited by Venay on July 16th 2012, 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!   Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big welcome to all GPAS from MJ.com!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael J. Jackson Forever :: Welcome new members.-
Jump to: