Michael J. Jackson Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InvincibleJenks
Admin
InvincibleJenks

Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly? EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 12:52 pm

How could I forget Lady In My Life.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/keshayorkjenkins
sandramtz
Admin
sandramtz

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly? EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 9:49 am

Though it's hard to mention just one my fave is definitely, "She's Out of My Life"
Back to top Go down
HoneyChild
PYT
PYT
HoneyChild

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly? EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 9:42 pm

I say Never Can Say Goodbye, Got To Be There, Who's Loving you, Wanna Be Where You Are, Your Ways, I Can't Help It, Will You Be There, Human Nature, Gone Too Soon, Butterflies, Off The Wall, Lady In My life, Earth Song, Man In The Mirror, Can't Get Out of The Game, Show You The Way To Go, Ben, She's Out of My Life, Music's Taking Over, Take Me Back, Walk Right Now, Say, Say, Say, Break Of Dawn, Stranger In Moscow...

I know I'm missing a few but these are not just my fav songs but it's the precieness of his vocals that gives me chills!!! I have disected these songs and I know every breath he takes, his diaphragm movements, I know when he's trying to hit that bottom! I know when he's not even thinking about breathing and he's just letting it rip! I know the smooth texture of his runs! lol!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleJenks
Admin
InvincibleJenks

PostSubject: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly? EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 5:08 pm

I say Human Nature, Will You Be There, Earth Song and Man in the Mirror... Oh yeah and Smile, Best of Joy and Butterflies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/keshayorkjenkins
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?
Page 1 of 1