Michael J. Jackson Forever

A mature MJfan community created out of love for the beloved King of Pop Michael Joe Jackson

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InvincibleJenks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   July 13th 2012, 12:52 pm

How could I forget Lady In My Life.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/keshayorkjenkins
sandramtz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   July 13th 2012, 9:49 am

Though it's hard to mention just one my fave is definitely, "She's Out of My Life"

Back to top Go down
HoneyChild
PYT
PYT

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   July 12th 2012, 9:42 pm

I say Never Can Say Goodbye, Got To Be There, Who's Loving you, Wanna Be Where You Are, Your Ways, I Can't Help It, Will You Be There, Human Nature, Gone Too Soon, Butterflies, Off The Wall, Lady In My life, Earth Song, Man In The Mirror, Can't Get Out of The Game, Show You The Way To Go, Ben, She's Out of My Life, Music's Taking Over, Take Me Back, Walk Right Now, Say, Say, Say, Break Of Dawn, Stranger In Moscow...

I know I'm missing a few but these are not just my fav songs but it's the precieness of his vocals that gives me chills!!! I have disected these songs and I know every breath he takes, his diaphragm movements, I know when he's trying to hit that bottom! I know when he's not even thinking about breathing and he's just letting it rip! I know the smooth texture of his runs! lol!

I love this man

Back to top Go down
InvincibleJenks
Admin

PostSubject: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   July 12th 2012, 5:08 pm

I say Human Nature, Will You Be There, Earth Song and Man in the Mirror... Oh yeah and Smile, Best of Joy and Butterflies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/keshayorkjenkins
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?   

Back to top Go down

Which song best showcase Michael's voice brilliantly?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1